THEY'RE GOING AFTER THE WHITE WOMEN

archive.is/vPshy

THE NIGGERS AND THE FEMINISTS ARE GOING AFTER THE WHITE WOMEN FOR DONALD TRUMP. MEN OFF THE HOOK!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6nwo
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The feminism movement is imploding. KEK

good fuck the white women nice digits

Digits checked.

Racists noted.

fuck drumpf and fuck white womxn

Trump has united his proponents and divided his opponents. This is going to be a fun four years.

Good. Maybe we can finally get rid of them all. White women have been nothing but a nuisance since 1920

howee those are some tolerant words

YES. STOKE THIS FIRE NOW!!!! COME HOME WHITE WYMMIN!!

fuck white wymn, it's time for the progressives to shame them into voting libtard!!!1

Good. This rift needs to be created. This only benefits us, not them.

Damn, they should've called Trump an evil misogynist even more. That totally worked.

> ay yo we all wet n' shit
>whats this cracka doin?
>aw sheiit dat rayscist
just get a fucking umbrella

they are going after anyone who's white with the excuse that they might have voted for trump:
streamable.com/6nwo

Well, most white women voted for Trump, so it's only natural.

The question these people should ask themselves though is, what do they want to accomplish? Because if they want people to listen to them, those SJW tactics of treating anyone who disagrees as a horrible monster sure aren't working out well.

How is the white race supposed to survive then?

White women wanted the BWC

Yes, yes, keep insulting the majority.

Bought time, those cunts have had it easy for FAR too long. White bitches are worse than jews desu

yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh

SJWs fight!

we should meme that it's the jewish vote who gave Trump the WH, let's meme that the jews control the media and that the media created Trump, soon we will have SJWs creating concentration camps

We should encourage this
We should increase the attacks
We should have the SJWs hate on white women as much as possible

Let them burn a bridge with the only sector of white society that still has even a single care or concern for their existence. This a great opportunity for some of you austist to troll the hell out of these losers. Keep the boot to their neck.

wew lad

memes

the white is the only one without boobs
what does it means ?

Let them come after me and pretend I was ever a part of their stupid feminism agenda.
I fucking dare you, SJWs. You wouldn't hit a girl, would you? That'd be supporting domestic violence.
:^)

I have one account named Tyrone made to jump on this bandwagon. I have another account named Chad to be there for her in her great white time of need.

>evil woman is the one who has a flat chest

lol, how can whitey even compete?

They dared to not vote as a literal block. Didn't toe the progressive party line

We should put more fuel to the fire, so at least white women completely leave them and Progressivism becomes a brown-only movement

But guys, I thought you hated white feminist women, too.

Now with the heat off we can focus more on rebuilding the patriarchy. Thank you white femenism

>Checked

The self-destruction of the left, this truly a great time to be alive.

Time to report cunts to the police

Digits checked again.

Sarcasm appreciated.

Tolerant post issued.

But seriously. We need to use this kindling. Rev up those sock pupper accounts and drive this wedge.

They need someone to be mad at, and who better than the professional victims of Twitter/Tumblr?

shes also the only one who has a block for a body with 0 hips

really makes you think

wtf?!? I love white women now!

dfc master race, obviously

>Sup Forums will turn the left into misogynistic racist neo-nazis

GAS THE KIKES

FREE PALESTINE NOW

Umm if white women voted for Trump doesn't that make them our friends? lol

It'll happen anyways. But it needs to happen faster.

Trump isn't even in the office yet and already dividing liberals on the issues of gender and race

>Implying we shouldn't help this
>Implying we shouldn't pose as black feminists and TRASH white women EVERYWHERE
>Implying we shouldn't lie about suicides happening as a result of this
It's like POL is full of low energy newfags now

>Lets alienate 70% of the US population
what a great idea

TIL white women were double agents working to destroy the evil organization from inside.

Good.
Turn against your allies. Drive them to us.
Wait. Are we the jews now?

The cracks in their coalition are forming. We need to press them and further divide them desu. Trump's victory is only a beginning.

Good, now they'll join us.

Last night I Agent 007 slider your Sister?

Could this wake up white women? Will they finally see that Globalism is nothing more than an Anti-White agenda?

Spread this shit.

they're going to shun white women, and return them to the white males

feminism will eat itself to save the white race

#goblackforher

make this shit trend, butt-angry women is hysterical right now, just push them in one direction to generate massive amount of keks

women don't want to be racists so they want to show that they're not part of the people who voted for trump, so they'll #goblackforher

>fingerpointing at each other

Oh that's rich.

daily reminder:

the left is slowly destroying itself

Reminder not to get too upset, this is a globalist Soros type push to create division. Most of these people are jokes who have no credibility anyway. Don't give them what they want.

>liberals are going to make white women great again

beautifully said, concise, and digits

Do these fucking shitskins ever learn?

>demonise white people for years
>anti white propaganda everywhere
>white boy this white boy that
>white people get sick and tired of it and vote trump
>THEY STILL KEEP DOING IT

these fucking muds need to be taught a lesson

((()))
Yes

A girl I know who is female and Mexican voted for trump. She got berated by (((other friends))) who think they know what's better for her

Fuck these people

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see how it works out for them.

And heeeeee-eeeere they go!
Just according to keikaku. (TL note: Just according to keikaku means just according to plan)

We were always the Jews, user.

I'd destroy her moon if you catch my drift

bond burgered
007 pattied
Man Sandwiched

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

White women need to feel the affects of liberalism

I don't see how 53% of white women who voted in the American election is somehow representative of the ideologies of all white women that exist. Then again I'm not a collectivist scum that views everyone as groups.

He forgot about Kek

COME HOEM WHITE WOMEN

Next we must get them to turn on white gay men.

This is like me going to China and telling all the chinks they're racist and that their country belongs to minorities and white people.

Jesus fuck that singlet, got anymore?

No, Jews play both sides for only the Jew's benefit.

We actually have a side we support (Japanese style homogenitic nationalism).

This is something we can't let go. Feminism has always been an unstable crockpot of hormones and cattiness. If we can turned colored feminists on the white ones then feminism will collapse in on itself.

YOU FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

>Etienne Rodriguez
>I'm an 18 year old social justice/culture journalist currently studying at Rutgers. I want to expose how injustice is ingrained in our culture and how people can use culture as a platform for change.

>people disagreeing with me proves me even more right

It's a good idea to join the dogpile targeting white women if you got some social media sock puppets

It can only serve to galvanize them on the right and further promote white identity

please let them do this:

You can tell the left are very into identity politics, check out the identity they assigned Trump.

>identities are social constructs

Why is no one calling them out for drawing stereotypes? Look at that fro and "asian" eyes.

Make stuff happen don't wait for it to happen

Witnessed

They are falling right into the trap
Pushing White women away with their hate

The future is looking bright

Repeated breeding with Asians, preferably Japanese. Eventually left with pale successor race that might have hope of not being completely compromised by libtards.

Who cares?

It's pretty fucking funnny how these people react to be honset.
>OMG TRUMP WIN
>WHERE IS A WHITE MAN TTO BLAME
>We don't have that musch of them in our polotical cycle
YTHEN WHRE IS A FUCKING WHITE WOMEN ,I HAVE TO BLAME SOMEBODY
They just go the neareast person that they belive are higher in their imaginary privilage stairs than them.
No sign of self critique.
It's truly amazing.

>her

That's the 6th bond and the 9th burger on the McDonald's dollar menu
Probably the most esoteric one ever.

>A girl who is female
Thank you for specifying that

the entire left is imploding friend

Literally could have guessed it without even seeing that.

Hilarious, isn't it? If you see someone with a Hillary or Bernie bumper sticker you can guarantee they fall into this demographic:

> 18-30
> female
> minority
> in college/law-school/graduate school
> interested in "social justice"

god damn, they're like characters out of a fucking book

They wanted to be grabbed by the pussy.

wtf i love hillary now