Are there any current GOOD comics that purposefully piss off the SJW?

Are there any current GOOD comics that purposefully piss off the SJW?

Deathstroke

No, good comics are too busy being good. If they make certain demographics angry, it's not on purpose.

>comics
>busy being good
this isn’t the bronze age user

>512 posts and 208 image replies omitted.

Traps are NOT gay.

There's not really much, user. Almost every "mainstream" comic has some current politics injected in.
You best bet is something non-Marvel, non-DC and non-indie.

There is nothing wrong with traps if you didn't initially know that the trap was actually a trap. If a girl have also have a dick, there is nothing wrong with sucking her off if she also have a pussy.

No

What?

Are reverse-traps gay too?
Like, you're gay and want to fuck with the strongest jock in the gym just to find out he has a pussy?

Traps are gay.

Is "the Earth is flat" a SJW propaganda now?

no it isn't the only people who believe the earth is flat are idiot conspiracy nuts, and they tend to lean conservative

Does Megg Mogg Owl count? Especially since the author dresses like a woman but continues to call himself a man.

>If a girl have also have a dick, there is nothing wrong with sucking her off if she also have a pussy.
Motherfucker, if it has both a dick and a pussy then it isn't a trap, it's a futanari!
Know your fetishes!

Its a conspiracy theory by loonies that refuses to accept the established and proven facts of education and science.

Pretty sure they are just making fun of retards that are too dense to recognize sarcasm.

Uh. Maybe you should learn yours. Futas are girls with dicks and tits but no balls or pussy.

Anything you disagree with is SJW propaganda.

>dicks and tits
>girls

Not current, but...

Futas are girls with tits, a pussy and a dick. Whether or not they have balls depend on the interpretation of the artist.

>Futas are girls with dicks and tits but no balls or pussy.
What!? That's completely fucking wrong!
Futas have both sets of genitalia.
If it has tits and a dick it is a shemale aka the famous dickgirl.

If you have a dick and you like dick, you're a homosexual.

flat earthers are generally 100% unironic

Is it consider gay if you fuck a woman that is physically and biologically a woman but is actually a man prior to superhero transformation?

Have you never spoken to one of these retards irl

Socio-political themed request threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3 >>>/global/rules/16 and >>>Sup Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.

Not sure if this one's recent (Dave is still pumping out comics) but this one caused a shitstorm.

Hey, it's that one tryhard who wants to be a janitor

You go get em user

>You best bet is something non-Marvel, non-DC and non-indie.

what exactly does that leave? Not big two and not anything that isn't big two

The only things that isn't SJW is nothing. apparently

if your biases are so discriminating that you're forced to exclude the entirety of comics you're probably just an asshole.

I haven't, but I can see myself pretending the Earth is flat to piss someone off.

Why are you like this

>no posting flames

Traps are gay

Absolutely.

Hey, user, did you know that (GASP!) there exist other companies besides Marvel and DC!? Like, not-indie companies!?
Holy shit! It's like, you know, shit's not black and white as you think. Wow!

Incredible, isn't?
Kill yourself retard.

Even if the dick is removed.

>non-Marvel, non-DC and non-indie.

dark horse, image, and valiant are all indie given that its a vague term in the first place. either way they still just as SJW as everything else given this board's standards.

Yeah, he was always a misanthrope, but he really went off the deep end.

There was a pretty active thread on Sup Forums about the earth being flat just a day ago

Based.

Divided States of Hysteria

It always amuses me just how deep in the closet futafags are

It is a bit surreal.

>I'm not gay
>But I'm only into women who have a dick

It's like saying you're a vegan that just eats meat, but still you're somehow a vegan.

Based.

Jimmy's Bastards is just Ennis writing whatever and taking the piss.

Always gets me

Is this the so-called sexist Dave Sim?
>"A level playing field where women are allowed to compete with men if they choose."
All of that shit barely sound sexist. Like, he's right about giving women the opportunity to compete with men.

You lied to me, Sup Forums.

Anything and everything by Morrison.