Reminder that this kid gets picked on at school

reminder that this kid gets picked on at school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He didn't become chad thundercock until after the spider bit him, though.

>kid
isn't he like in his 20s and married in that picture?

My school was full of good looking, we'll built kids with low self esteem who still got picked apart by louder, dumber kids. Kids are just fucking animals

>chad thundercock

He's still pretty skinny, and he didn't go around with his shirt open.

>we'll built kids with low self esteem

D-Did you ever fucked any of them?

It's kinda weird how the notion of Pete as a schoolyard punching bag has gained so much traction over the years when he was really a sullen jerk who gave as good as he got (and regularly hung out with the popular kids).

Reminder he got molested.

>Neckbeard thinking it's the physicality that counts

>Kids are just fucking animals

Peter has fit skinny build.

His muscles aren't going to be showing unless he wears something skin tight or goes shirtless. Otherwise he is just an average looking kid who isn't a fat fuck and may look attractive without glasses + clothing style

Peter being an everyman loser is a meme. At his worst he was on track to become a super scientist.

And was only in school for a few issues anyway. Blame Sup Forums, and I guess USM.

it only bothers me when it's a situation like in homecoming where it looks like parker could've probably kicked his bully's ass even before he got his spider power

>He's still pretty skinny
Not under competent artists he isn't.

The geeks shall inherit the Earth

This. Depends on the artist. Romita's Spidey was a Musclebob Buffpants, Ditko's was a teen who would contort in strange ways, McFarlane's had an average-ish build, and Romita Jr's had a build like a gymnast.

I remember my mother making me take swimming lessons
I was the only kid in a group full of adults

Depends on the artist. Personally, I always imagine him having a gymnast or swimmer's body.

because his bullies were all tsundere

>Hey Parker, I'll bet you'd like it if we rubbed lotion on your back and held you in front of a fire place haha fucking queer

>gets pantsed everyday at gym

>that last panel
Holy shit my sides.

I've always thought that as well, he's physically agile to a borderline godlike degree, he's not some jacked roidmonkey, and thats not where his strength comes from anyways. (at least the part that matters)

>nice dick nerd!
>bet it’d really suck if I put that in my ass!

this may be me, but I still find him closer to a fit twink with muscle tone than an actual chad

>tfw no spidey bf

Was he hung before or after the bite?

>John Bryne Spider-Man
Please no......

>remember one kid who transferred to a private Catholic School after he fucking snapped and attempted to straight-up murder some other kid with his bare hands at the public school in some PTSD-induced rage mode after getting severely bullied for years without the administration ever lifting a finger to help in any way
>even this fucking kid, with his reputation preceding him, continued getting bullied in his new school until he snapped AGAIN and tried bashing some kid's brains in on the sidewalk and pushed some other kid into traffic in a separate occasion
Have burger schools always been a baby's first Superjail or what? It seems every generation now is just incrementally graduating out of idle childhood ignorance and immediately into pure, thoughtless malice. You can't even just fuck off and isolate yourself anymore, kids just cannot help but to drag out the worst in each other.

Because administration doesn't do shit or punishes both parties making the situation worse. Then when the kid goes postal they love to go 'WELL WHO KNEW?! I WISH THEY TALKED TO US FIRST!' when they fucking did and they always handwave it.

why are kids such unempathetic monsters

Yup. Like the black kid that got stabbed several times and died after bullying a gay kid. Parents claim he was a good boy and did nothing wrong despite the fact that other students said dead kid was a bully.

empathy has to develop over time

>everyone popped up a boner including the coach

This is what everyone involved with Spider-Man fail to understand. Bullying is primarily physical. Being skinny means he's not strong, being "not strong" means stronger dudes push him around to show the Stacey's who strong and thus how sexually attractive they are. By juxtapositioning themselves against the less attractive, the bully looks more attractive. It's really all about sex.

So you can't have abercrombie fitch model play Peter. Even after the transformation, he should still come across as not being the most handsome guy still. That way it explains why he's always in full mask and feels more confident and cocky that way.

But I don't expect normie's who've never gotten bullied and probably assisted the bullying to even comprehend this.

Because it makes more sense for the character. Give powers to someone who could really use them but having been treated like other shit, his empathy is higher than others thus leading to heroics. Give a normie kid those powers and they'll just keep taking selfies and use it for attention.

>Normie thinking physicality doesn't play into their constant torment of everyone they don't find physically attractive.

Schools are run by women and women find bullies sexually attractive so they won't do anything to do stop it. The encourage the system that creates it.

Because they're fucking normies. They don't suffer for anything. Their parents give them everything they want. Their teachers give them everything they want. They don't know what it's like to struggle just to exist and they're constantly bored and looking for someone else to make miserable so they can feel anything at all.

They think they're Little Gods. Little Gods who aren't going to grow up to be the mediocre gogs in the machine I see them as now.

Yeah, bullies pick on kids because their personal lives are too easy. I'm looking forward to your dissertation on psychology. What are you talking about?

time to hit the showers!

>Yeah, bullies pick on kids because their personal lives are too easy.

The question is "Why do kids lack empathy?" so since they HAVE NOT BEEN THROUGH SHIT... they can't ******relate******* to what the kids who DO GO THROUGH SHIT feel like.

Read what's being replied to before shitposting please.

Everyone kind of figures out that you need to join a pack to survive, at least hopefully. The packs are judged by either their strongest or craziest members luckily. At least it's what saved my ass.

Its comic books, everyone is a Chad, some are less Chad then others.

>juxtapositioning themselves against the less attractive, the bully looks more attractive

Thanks, cunt. Now I realize that my most significant role in school was as a sex aid for bastards courting bitches. Merry fucking Christmas.

>Peter wears a full mask because he's insecure
Damn, whenever they re-write his origin story again, that should get put in. That's really fucking clever. Much more interesting than "HE GOT IT IN A DUMPSTER FROM A SCHOOL PLAY HURRR"

>Because it makes more sense for the character. Give powers to someone who could really use them but having been treated like other shit, his empathy is higher than others thus leading to heroics. Give a normie kid those powers and they'll just keep taking selfies and use it for attention.

Or the kid, when gaining powers might become a even bigger asshole or a edgy fuck that takes joy in killing. Growing up, I have seen some kids who were nice but grew into jaded people after many years of bullying. They didn't act odd or do anything to deserve the shit other kids gave them.

Flash gave Peter shit because he saw Peter as this aloof arrogant dickhead that thought he was better than everyone else, always acting like his classmates weren't worth the time of day.
Flash was intimidated by Peter because he saw in peter a different kind of power and ambition to his own that he didn't understand and didn't trust. Peter was strong 'in the wrong way'. If Flash thought Peter had no strength at all, he would have stood up for him more, because Flash even back then wanted to prove himself as a good person
and Flash is really the only bully in Peter's life that actually matters. as long as Peter's existence invalidates the foundations of Flash's ego, Flash will have beef with Peter

I kicked guys asses in 8th Grade but still had that year made into my personal hell. It's not all about the physical.

And that's the path Peter started on before doing so literally killed the closest thing to a father he had left.

>or punishes both parties
God that shit pisses me off.

full blown ditko spidey turning into a question like character constantly suspicious of the ff avengers etc. would have been awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

Is this how Miles handle bully?

How dare you steal that from my ideas journal

>Parents claim he was a good boy

Good God, I hate it when parents do this kind of shit

Goddamn self-obsessed know-nothings sociopathically allowing their children to become anti-social monsters

More personally annoying? Not only are they raising bastards by neglecting to teach their children empathy, but idiots, because they're neglecting to teach them that their actions have consequences, and thus, wholly unaware of how the world works. I find the latter the more irritating outcome because I despise incompetence a little more than assholery.

Though awful, I can understand raising your kids to only think of themselves, but neglecting to teach your kids to competently take care of themselves is just SO MUCH ASS.

right? in the long run, it makes kids grow with an often irreparable loathing of authority, making them insufferable causeless rebels

That doesn't cover why public school bullying in inner city ghettos is so bad - those kids have no future for the most part, and they are painfully aware of it

's is broader reaching and has more significant implications than "spoiled suburban losers"

thats how it was for me. grade school taught me that the only winning move is to stay under the radar good or bad and a deed is only bad if you get caught. had things in highschool gone a bit different I might never have grown past that mentality.

Gymnast body is my favorite

Bullying is normal human behaviour, especially among guys.
Human males need to know their social ranking to function properly in a group, schools are the worst place for bullying because they make a massive effort to remove all other forms of social rank from the kids and make them 'equal'. This leaves kids to figure out the ranking by themselves, which involves copious amounts of bullying.
Adults don't bully much because everyone knows their social rank, a janitor is socially below a stock broker and both sides know it, there is no need for bullying.

>This leaves kids to figure out the ranking by themselves, which involves copious amounts of bullying.
the only bullies in either of the public schools I went to were no-friend assholes that started shit because that was the only time anyone gave a rats ass about them. everyone one else got on fine with their friends and just gave the cold shoulder to anyone they had beef with.
you don't need to beat the shit out of each other to establish a pecking order, kids just gravitate towards whoever has the most charisma

Reminder that he got cucked by his wife.

what wife? he's never been married

>be me
>be fat fuck all throughout highschool
>never get physically bullied but got picked on cause I was bad at talking to people and really awkward in general
>lose a lot of weight after highschool
>basically get down to peters weight
>get bullied at work for being too skinny
>"you gotta get some weight on you kid"
>it never really ends in highschool

>That doesn't cover why public school bullying in inner city ghettos is so bad - those kids have no future for the most part, and they are painfully aware of it

That was answering why kids lack empathy... not why they bully. Two different fucking questions... I explained bullying here... The reason it's so high in ghettos is because niggers are stuck in the "ME BIG TOUGH" attitude like apes and end up looking for victims to push down to make themselves look/feel superior.

left is MVCI isn't it?

It's like Netherrealm fired all their shitty artists and they went on to work at Capcom for Marvel Infinite.

It's because Schools (and the educational system in general) just doesn't care. I've been (and I'm still being) bullied wherever I go in regards to educational facilities, and I've snapped several times over the course of it all, with one fondly remembered moment of mine being when I nearly bludgeoned my "classmates" with a desk I picked up and started swinging around after they pissed me off (still love how the teacher just sat there and smiled as it happened, as if she knew that it was going to happen sooner or later). But at the end of the day, the most that the school will ever do is just blame everything on the bullied kid, the fucking VICTIM in all this and let the bullies waltz off scott free, or they'll just punish both parties and just cause the problem to get worse as the bullied kid just grows to loathe authority and will regularly lash out and try their damndest to collapse the school system, which is the BEST case scenario. At absolute worse, they spend their time acting all quite and non-social, until one day they just SNAP utterly and blow everyone in the fucking school to smithereens. In all honesty, we NEED to go back to the homeschool system, otherwise, everything is just going to spiral into even greater chaos, as all these bullied kids decide to "take matters into their own hands" and end up becoming mass murderers or serial killers by the time they're in their teens.

Yeah, that's why Uncle Ben's death is important. Because Peter WAS going down the path of "I have the power now, time for revenge!" But fate stepped in, took his uncle and then he saw that with that power comes responsibility to use it properly.

Not disagreeing with the first user, just adding to that though. Funny thing is I've had this idea for a comic like that, less of a super-hero comic but about super powers. Where a guy, who's been bullied his whole life and the world's beaten him down, who's constantly nice to everyone, but constantly gets shit on ends up getting cosmic-god-tier-Dr. Manhattan-esque.

He just goes around wrecking the people in his life who treated him like shit. And the normies of course STILL try and to manipulate or lie or act clueless or blame it on him. When one of his highschool bullies is chilling with their families, he comes walking through the walls of their house, glowing like a blue ghost. Pulling up a chair, asking if the guy has anything to say to explain to his family... asking why someone so despicable gets to have a family and he doesn't. Asking what limbs he's willing to part with to make up his heretical actions the being that would ascend to godhood.

>"I will be taking your penis. Seeing as how you had to humiliate me in front of the young girls so yours will be touched and not mine... I think you've had enough. Your sons as well. As your God I've deemed your blood line null. You will not be reproducing your filth on my planet anymore."

There is an element of pettiness, the story would be about how this guy is just too jaded, once he sheds his humanity he sheds all the empathy too and is left with the memories of everyone treating him like shit and acting on it. The moral being how normies treat people like shit and they never think about it. Even when they're being torn apart they still don't make the fucking connection between this pain and their previous actions.

I'd read that user

Have you ever read one of those typical polls where they ask people what they would do if the world ended tomorrow? For some reason those kinds were popular a decade ago.
I remember the percentages of horrendous acts were ridiculous high, like almost reaching 90% or so.
The truth is that people are fucking evil, not "evil" like in the comics we read, but real world evil. A lot of kids don't have problems satisfying these ill intentioned impulses because they're still developing empathy; why should they care about others when the world revolves around you? When they grow up and the development of self-awareness begins consolidating most persons become much more inhibited because up to some degree they understand that society expects them to behave, and they will be looked down if they don't. We call it "maturity", and every person goes through it their own way.
A lot of people end up convincing themselves that they're paragons of morality, but if every concern of retaliation and punishment were to be dropped they'd be the first ones to take advantage. It scares me how many people like this I've met personally.

I don't know, perhaps I'm being overly pessimist and bitter, but so far everything in life seems to point out that actual good persons and heroes are scarce as fuck in this world.
Hobbes was right, man is wolf to man.

I hate to tell you this, but Uncle Jerry was lying when he said a minnow swam up your swim shorts.

Thanks! It's about exploring the morality and power dynamics of social interaction and how normie mortals treat everyone badly. Like during the scene I described above.

>The Bully: "Y-y-you can't do this in front of my family! Please! That's wrong! YOU CANT DO THAT!"

>"Oh? Oh? As if one person humiliating another person in front of other people using overwhelming physical force is... wrong? You're saying that would be wrong?"

>"Yeah, that's wrong! I don't know who told you can do that but it's wrong!"

>"But it's not 'wrong' when you did it?"

>"N-n-n-oooo that that that's just a prank! It's just good fun r-r-right?"

>"So it's FUN... when you humiliate others... Like I'm about to do right now... Lets see how FUN this going to be!"

>The entire house gets ripped off it's foundation and thrown into the air.

>Everyone's screaming.

>"HA. HA. HA. So much 'fun'... Mortal. Why aren't you having a good time? It's impossible for anyone to not have the same good time time right? What's fun for YOU is fun for EVERYONE right? So under your fun equivalency when this house drops on you, it should be fun for you too? Since *I'm* going to be laughing."

The point being how normies have these fake moralities they project onto everyone where it amounts to them being able to treat everyone like shit, but everyone needs to treat them like little gods, with respect and reverence. When they meet an actual God, they still can't drop this attitude. The God-Being in this story keeps giving them chances and they keep fucking up. He's just wiping out these people until only the nice, smart, humble and peaceful are left.

The working title is "Power Fantasy" because that's what it is. I figured there is a way to write it to where it's just exploring the moral double standards and hypocrisy of normies. Also the idea that a being with superior force basically gets to determine what morality is. You either align yourselves with that or it crushes you.

There is a lot in that post to talk about and I can talk for hours but I just wanted to let you know it's NOT your fault. The school system is fucked and literally encourages bullying.

>A lot of people end up convincing themselves that they're paragons of morality, but if every concern of retaliation and punishment were to be dropped they'd be the first ones to take advantage. It scares me how many people like this I've met personally.

Nah user you're right. I'm convinced most of the normies are evil fucks who don't act on it because their normie conformity makes them follow rules simply to avoid being pushed out of the group. If they can act evil and be accepted by the monkey troupe, they'd do it.

It's up to us to be better. To be GENUINELY good. And not for the sake of others, but for our own sake and our consciousness. To not harm others or have the desire to harm others outside of defense. That's why I like comics, I like seeing heroes and the ideal of a hero.

That reminds me... nobody addressed the weirdness of Peter having an olympic athlete physique while being for centuries just a freelancer photographer? He was that scrawny kid, he never engaged in any training regimen. A guy with a physique capable of leap between buildings and lifting cars would garner some looks. At least Clark Kent have the excuse of wearing loose clothing or whatever.

>At least Clark Kent have the excuse of wearing loose clothing or whatever.

And being a farm boy. That would be easiet way of explaining it. Everyone I know who grew up on a literal farm is either really /fit/ or really fat.

But yeah, Peter can be shown training more. I wish he'd train in the martial arts, just because he has the strength but needs technique to utilizing it properly.

Left or Right?
or in the Middle?

I used to get bullied at school and my parents were in talking to teachers and such and always got nowhere. As in I'd be the one all roughes up yet it was "his word against theirs".

Sounds like some kind of nerd fantasy but the kid stopped picking on me after one day I went to sucker punch him and he turned round at the last minute and got a nose full of fist.

The amount of hell that kid's parents tried to raise was phenomenal. Could not believe someone would hit their child. The school kicked up a right stink until my parents reminded them how many times they had been in complaining before, how little help they had been and what do you expect when someone gets bullied all that time.

So what happened in the end? The school admitted they were hypocrites for trying to defend that kid but not you?

Moral beefcake thread?

So I don't read Spider-Man, but did he get swole in the comics thanks to the spider bite too?