Left or right?

Left or right?

Right, is adorkable and is punny. Probably would be a kinky to fuck

Neither.

You have to go back.

>adorkable
back to tvtropes you go

God, I wish Luan was the gay one, she's already best grrl, and it being Luna is cliche and predictable.

Yes

Right. Funny girls are always the better ones

Can I go in the middle?

no... just NO!

Left

Lola.

correct!

Left is the superior choice

Left, so I can fuck the gay away

Right, I love corny jokes as long as they're well constructed. Just hope I survive the physical gags.

love tom boys with short hair, love that kind of voice. She seems to be genuinely kind and caring.
so left for me
luane seems to always be about the jokes and doesnt really know when to cut it out. I swear if you marathoned the show and took a shot everytime she said "get it?" you would be dead by morning.

so in my eyes Luna is superior, and you cant beat having a bi lover.

They're both bad and deserve each other.

You all chose...correctly!

do they actually say or show her eye color in show?

>stop discussing cartoons on Sup Forums

Samefags

lol I was 1 out of like 8 of those.

You just know Luna is a filthy fuck. Probably stinks. Will be dead by 27.

Luan is not funny but is a female comedian so she'll get praised by everybody and make millions anyway. Plus she's a kinky bitch.

maybe
learn to read ip's before you out yourself as a total newfag next time huh?

I'd love to see more edits like this.

people keep saying she is kinky, but all she has done on screen is prove shes nothing but a one dimensional character who does really bad puns and then asks everyone if they got the joke, that is the entirety of her character.

ps fan fictions are not canon...

Genties.

If it is merely a matter of logistics may I suggest a special sonic the hedgemansfund fuckin aeroplane?

I have nananananananaonanaoa a work order?

She secretly video tapes her family members. That's just the tip of the iceberg, who knows what else she does.

>tfw no qt short haired bi waifu to listen to Celtic Frost with

Oooo me knows the condition o ya teeth my son.

Right
I am putty to a girl who can manage bad or good puns

The one who had experience.

>Used goods wasted on good trips

Luan

Luan

Luna

that's a full house

Left because Luna probably one of the best characters in the show and actual is a developed character. Luan is one dimensional and irritating.

luna

Luna!

But then I couldn't draw em together all the time

Luan, I want to pull her ponytail.

Jesus christ they are both so fucking horrible.

If I was forced to choose one I guess Luna because I can at least break her fingers or make her lose her voice. Luan can be annoying just being there.

Given i have no idea what that means i going to guess your an idiot who secret likes "tvtropes"

I like this pic, but the eyes seem a little crosseyed, other than that I like the style it was done with.

also Luna is best waifu.

Right would start to get annoying very quickly but left would probably grow up to be a slutty groupee

so right

>and you cant beat having a bi lover.
You mean like all the bitchs ive dated that left me for another girl? Fuck women

If every girl you've been with left you for another girl, then maybe the problem is with you

Leni, the answer is always Leni.

>dead by 27

Perfect, so you can remarry once she's all used up.

I don't understand why that would be an issue/

sounds like a you problem...

How will Lincoln survive puberty?

He would look for a pace where he can have his privacy and inevitably loose it to one of his siblings shortly after

>Lincoln builds a tree house for the sole purpose of having a place to jerk off
>Gets fucked over and has to share it with everyone

So this is how it started.

>trying to rub one out with the door's close and locked
>sisters destroy the door and barged while mid-fap
>branded as a pervert and gets banned from his own treehouse
>meanwhile sisters invite Tyrone, Jerome, Pedro over to have fun in said treehouse

He'll never win won't he.

>he'll have to give up underwear comic reading
rough times ahead

>club 27

heh

>Lincoln builds a tree house.
>Finally a place to be alone and get away, some peace and quite and his thoughts.
>brings some nudie mags his father "forgot" to throw out and Lincoln found them and claimed them, the perfect crime as the dad could not look for them without getting in trouble with the wife.
>Lincoln is flipping through his nudie mags and not really knowing what to do with himself at that age he starts to get aroused.
>Heart pounding in his head it makes him unaware of his surroundings as he flips the pages faster and faster sometimes staying longer on a page on one of his favorite girls, and while he would never admit this the ones he lingers on seem to have a uncanny resemblance to some of his older sisters...
>Lincoln never heard the creak of the window pane as Lynn with her athletic skill had climbed the outside of the tree house negating the need of the trap door in the floor, which would have been the only way to get in.
>peering down she sees what he is reading and shouts "OH MY GOD LINCOLN!"
>Lincoln nearly jumps out of his skin and as he landed on the floor it seemed like his heart bounding was still trying to make a break for it.
>"So little bro is just a huge pervert huh"
> Lincoln made efforts to move his mouth open and shut in an attempt to make words but when after a minute nothing happened he shut his mouth for fear of looking more stupid.
>Lynn moving closer and leaning over his shoulder at the magazine, reaching over his shoulder and flipping the pages out of curiosity asked "So this is what my little bro would like girls to do with him?" she asked pausing on a rather lewd scene depicting a blow job.
>Lincoln blushed, both because he was embarrassed by the proceedings and because he was now frightfully aware of how unexpectedly soft Lynns cheek was, he would have assumed it would have been rougher being who she is. And despite the smell of sweat...was she wearing perfume?

>Her hand slid from the magazine and up his thigh where she let it rest on her chest, His heart was still racing and would give away how nervous he was. She rubbed her hand back and forth across his chest whispering into her ear "would you like me to try some of these things?....with you?..." The way she whispered it was almost sensual, it sent a shiver up Lincolns back like nothing had before.

Cont pls

Left, with every inch of my throbbing, veiny, dick.

didnt think anyone was reading lol

>Lincoln did not know how to answer, was it a trick was she being honest? As her hand gently crossed his chest in circles he felt his better judgement ebbing away second by second.
>Lincoln was trying to think and it felt like his mind was going a mile a minute through a maze of his own thoughts, sadly he kept hitting dead ends while his heart continued to beat faster and faster.
>Heart once again pounding in his head he became less aware of his surroundings, for instance he did not notice that Lynn stopped rubbing his chest, instead she had reached up and placed it on his chin, gently pulled it so that he would be facing her.
>No this would be it Lincoln thought, this is where I die he thought to himself due to the fact that his heart pounded so hard now he was sure it would explode in the moments that followed.
>Lynn had a complicated expression, Somewheres lost between a slight sadness and a lovey dovey kind of face.
>She pulled on his chin and leaned in closer to him so that they were coming together at the same speed.
>Before he could object, which given his previous attempt he couldnt. She had met her face with his, it was bliss.
>Lincoln had kissed girls before (and statues) but he had never experienced it quite like this. So unbelievably soft, so...loving..he couldnt help but close his eyes and wrap his arms around her and kiss back. His mind and worries were leaving his body..This was amazing he thought to himself.
>They broke apart, both breathing rather hard for in their inexperience did not breathe through their nose during their magical moment.

> Lynn looked him dead in the eyes and before he said anything good OR bad she did something incredibly cute, she aimed slightly upwards and gave him the tiniest smooch on the nose. She leaned back for a moment looking rather pleased with herself. Her chest heaving up and down as she had to catch her breathe much like Lincoln did.
>"Wow, that was....wow...." he said more whispering the last word.
>"Shucks little bro, your gunna make me blush" she said half laughing, although the blushing part would have been a lie as her face was already a deep shade of red.
>Lincoln crawled over to her trying to look as dignified as one could while crawling on all fours. And before she could ask what he was up to he had have fallen have grappled and fully kissed her, the resulting attempt ended up with her falling down and Lincoln on top of her kissing her and trying to put a lot of feelings into the kiss.
>Lynns hand reached up, and Lincoln had noticed it, for a moment he thought that she was going to push him off, but it had reached up to his cheek, caressing it lovingly sometimes running down the side of his neck making him relive those chills he had moments ago.
>He could not believe how soft her lips were, It would have been like if clouds and marshmallows had a baby and he was kissing it. And the heat between them made him think of running lava, and how their love alone made it seem pale in comparison.
>Was Lincoln was not prepared for was his butt being squeezed suddenly. Looking down he noticed Lynns hand giving his butt a proper grope, and when he looked back at her she winked at him sticking out her tongue making a cute face.

>You just know Luna is a filthy fuck. Probably stinks.

Luna is sweaty and exhausted after hours of practice.
Really glad to see me, though, so grabs me by the collar and hustles me upstairs.
She's still bouncy from the music and even sings a little while we're screwing, slapping my butt now and then to the "rhythm... can't you feel it, dude? (hnng!) Because you're mine—(hnng!) the brightest star I see. (hnng!) Dumbass."
"Who's the dumbass?" I grin between thrusts. "You smell like you didn't change shirts last night."
"Fuck you—I was too busy loving you. Come here." She plants a really, really deep mid-sex kiss on me.
We finish screwing and she challenges me to a video game or two.
While we play, we're enjoying the afterglow, slowly rubbing each other's sweaty backs. She's still humming the song.
Finally it's too much for her. "Dude, I'm going. Look—I may not make it past 27 on this shit schedule, but what the fuck? Till then it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiney day."
And it is.

Sorry, she doesn't always remember to shower but she's awesome.

>Lincoln went back to kiss Lynn and in the moment she had forgot to retract her tongue, and while Lincoln tells his kids about his first french kiss he kindly remembers to leave out the part that it was with one of his sisters. Their tongues met each other and before he know what was going on they slid around each other like cobras dancing the most dangerous dance.
>Testing his Lincoln luck he reached up and before she said anything his hand was up her shirt, caressing around.
>He found soft mounds and rubbed his hands around much like she did with him earlier, She let out a gasp as he twirled a nipple. She arched her back slightly and kissed him again, this time putting her tongue back in on purpose.
> The two bodies became such a writhing pile of heat that Lincoln was surprised there wasnt steam filling his treehouse.
>But then it happened...The thing that could not be taken back....the worst thing

>As Lynn got really into the whole scenario and as did Lincoln, there was a small amount of thrashing around to be had. And while it was not hard or angry thrashing as Lynn squirmed around underneath Lincoln and he squirmed back in their mad embrace, her leg slipped between his and rubbed against him.The sensation made him stumble and he fell forward not in pain but in shock, as he did so his leg fell between hers.
>Both froze in shock for a moment while they took in the situation. Lincoln taking the initiative slowly grinded a bit testing the waters, his motion had made his leg move between hers, and both were doing a slow bucking into each other.
>Within minutes it had become a sight as if two much larger snakes were dancing, and while their cautions and their worries for those might hear them they both panted and moaned while both reached the peak.
>Lincoln let out something that was like a shout cut off mid way.
>Lynn let out a long gasp that shook with vibrato as her body shook from the experience.
>Lincoln collapsed on top of Lynn, the feeling as though all energy left him, he could feel his stomach aching from what had transpired. And while he assuming that Lynn might be a bit angry about what happened, she wrapped her arms around Lincoln and gave him a loving soft kiss on the top of his head while he lay their with his head placed on her chest.
>Both breathing heavily and trying to regain composure, Lincoln half whispered "That escalated quickly didn't it?"
>She jokingly rapped him on the top of the head quietly saying "Shut up dummy...."
>A little hurt by this he asked "Oh, I'm a dummy now." Half hoping she was just joking as she always did.
>She looked down at him, he looked up at her, she smiled such a warm smile he would never forget that smile and what she said next.
>"Yeah...But you're my dummy." She said and planted another kiss on his nose.
>They regained themselves and climbed down the ladder to the treehouse

amazing

>They got to the ground and smiled at each other. He looked at the house and something seemed off. The window across from the tree house which is where Luna and Luane slept was on, But Luan was supposed to be downstairs practicing a routine and Luna was out at a gig, So why was the light on, and why did this bother Lincoln so much?
>They both got into the kitchen and grabbed some milk, being that the previous events left both very thirsty.
>Drinking deep from the cup and downing the glass of milk in one go, Lincoln through his now empty glass saw Luna there, staring at him.
>"uhhh..Hey Luna, I thought you had a concert tonight..." He asked now fearing, how long had she been home? Did she just get here.
>With such an odd smile he had never seen before she answered "Naw little bro, It was really embarrassing, I had Chunk load everything up and when we got there the manager had to tell us that the concert was for Friday NEXT week!" She said laughing at the end.
>"Wow that must really suck." Lincoln said while genuinely caring still trying to read the situation.
>"It's not my time bro" She said still with a smile that made Lincoln both curious and worried.

>Lincoln tried to excuse himself and Luna stopped him. She told Lynn to go upstairs and that Lincoln would catch up. Not daring to test the situation Lynn went upstairs like a bullet.
>She bent down so that her face was level with his, with that smile that seemed so smug and triumphant.
>"Dont worry little bro, everything is gunna be alright. I wont tell a soul, not even mom and dad." she said still smiling. "But now that I know, I cant just let Lynn have you all to herself..." she said ruffling his hair.
>Lincolns heart was pouding, nope this was it, this was where he died. His heart pounded so hard he felt like he might be sick.
>Luna saw he was in distress and leaned in and gave him a kiss. It was soft, it was tender, it smelled like teen spirit. How could there be so many different ways to kiss someone?? She parted lips with him.
>"I saw the whole thing, I got home 15 minutes after I left and was wondering why Lynn was climbing your tree house, I was going to shout you a warning. You know being the good sister that I am, so I opened my window just before she sneaked up behind you but before I could say anything she got you....boy did she get you little bro...." after finishing the last sentence she blushed a little and bit her bottom lip. "The things I saw....and heard..." She blushed even more.
>At this point Lincoln felt he might as well just take out his heart and toss it for all the grief it was giving him.
>"Relax, I said i'm not gunna tell anyone remember?" she said with a more kind and genuine smile this time. "But you aren't in the clear yet." now the smile was mischievous.
>Lincoln gulped
>"So now that you want me to keep this secreeeeeet..." she trailed off. Here is comes shes going to demand that he be her slave forever isn't she?
>"Whenever I ask, You have to hang out with me in my room, and if I want you to, you have to kiss me whenever I want, and more!" she said with much dramatics.
>"whuh?" Lincoln replied simply

>"I'm saying that I want a piece of that pie bro, from the way Lynn was goin it sound awfully tasty..." Her grin was now devilish, But Lincoln couldnt help but feel excited. He always found Luna to be cute, but never before thought about acting on instincts. She was his sister after all, but here he was with an excuse to get closer to her. Maybe this was for the best?
>"Oh by the way Luan also knows and she also gets to share you." She said rather quickly as if hoping he wouldnt fully take in what she said.
> Thus began the weirdest part of Lincolns life, the point and time where he began dating 3 of his 10 sisters. Which would later turn to 4 once Lucy found out. Life can be challenging but dating can be made easy when you have 4 sisters showing you the ropes. However the awkward goth phase induced by Lucy will be stricken from the history books..

THE END (would do more but getting tired)

didn't read lol

What the fuck

Nice job. Can't not read Lincoln as a self-insert character. The mere thought of Luna getting me where she wants me and bending me to her will... I would do fucking anything for a tough but snuggly punk girl.

Do we need to break out the lamp memes?

jcm2 is a good person.
commissions open when

People's Champions cutting some slack for Christmas?

T-thanks.

Not the carpet cleaner.

>adorkable

I used to go to school with a girl who looked exactly like that

Neither.

There is a disturbing lack of disturbed girls. Wheres all the lucy at?

The thinking man's choice, the choice of a refined intellectual, the choice of a real man
V.
The redditor's choice, the choice of a man with no taste in music or girls, the choice of a homosexual "man" in denial who endorses a homosexual girl

The choice is obvious.

Right she looks feminine while the left looks like a hideous dyke and her voice is gross too.

wow, talk about pulling at straws.
thats the worst pseudo argument ive ever heard.
get it?

sorry you have shit taste. sorry you need one dimensional characters to feel satisfied.

Everyone knows Leni is best girl.

lincolns mom has got it going on.

Ive seen more intelligent bowls of oatmeal. I guess if you want something thats pretty and can put up with not understanding basic english sentences, thats fine.

Ah yes the typical blonde dumbass an instinctive craving for us white men.

She is pure motherfucker.

yes, purely brainless. you would tell her to suck your dick and she would attack you with a vacuum cleaner. If you asked her for a hand job she would get your hand a tiny resume. if you asked her for sex she would respond "female, why?"

literally dealing with her would be a headache and maybe your wanting of her is a reflection of self.