You are getting MEGA all wrong

Stop blindly supporting right wing parties with anti-EU stances, you morons.
That's what ((((THEY)))) want.
We need a stronger Europe, not a weaker one.
They WANT us to be politically week, yet economically strong.
They WANT to reduce us to singular countries which only share trade agreements.

MEGA means we unite to be a global player yet again.
NOT to be ineffectual cucks who can't protect Europas borders and running to daddy Murica every time there is a problem and being pushed around in the world powers's political games.
Especially with Russia breathing down our neck once again.

MEGA means making the EU functional again. We have done NOTING the past decades to keep building. And now we are paying the price.

No more. We must protect EUROPEAN ideals. Not American ideals, not right wing ideals, not left ideals but EUROPEAN ideals. Liberté for all and down with those who threaten it.

Don't get fucking hung up on political parties. Pluralism is what makes us strong. Yet divided we will be eternally bent over by whoever is in charge in the world.

Centralization of power will always end in the destruction of white peoples, EU and the fed govt are just examples of this principle. Any kind of union gives (((us))) opportunities of a hostile takeover

EU =/= United STATES of America

A union of countries is fundamentally different from a union of states.
EU serves European interests and nothing more.

We must make EU great again.

Yes I understand the intentions and reasons for it's creation. It was not my point.
That's why I said that it's a matter of principle. Centralization of power, which is present in both the fed govt and the EU, leads to hostile takeovers.
If you currently think that any of those entities has the white race or European heritage in mind, you are delusional. The interests of mud people and niggers comes way before any thought is given to white rape and murder victims.
The furthest I'd go with this idea is just a set of European alliances that will assure an absolute protection of the whole continent. I don't see why more is needed except for special interests.

We need to work on the EU BECAUSE of the state it's in.
We aren't having the issues we are having because somehow our laws don't put Europeans first. It's the way it is because agreements like Schengen have been overdue for improvement for decades and the outer countries were left to fend for themselves.

This is why we NEED a stronger EU, to protect our borders. And NOT be separated.
If you honestly think letting your neighbor be overrun is strategically smart, you are the delusional one.
Even Farage understands that there is no increased security for us, if we separate.

We also need a stronger Interpol, since the differences in intelligence between EU partners are quite obvious.

>a jew standing against eu/anti-white shit
what's your end game here m8?

Exactly what I have been saying, fampai.

Are you afraid? You sound afraid.
You can't stop meme magic, cuck.

There are more people here thinking the same way.

I think JIDF has started to target Europe on their typical divide and conquer strategy.

I'm not afraid. I'm frustrated that most faggots here didn't understand what the Trump meme was about.
It wasn't about political agenda, it was about BTFOing (((THEM))).

And now they want to do this:
It's men with a lot of money and power, silently influencing media and politics for their benefit.
And now they have begun to divide us.
We have to stop this cuckery and establish Europe as POLITICAL power in the world ASAP. Because as of right now, we are simply the golden hen for whoever is in power.

>We have to support deeply corrupt jewish created and zionist infiltrated beurocratic nightmare
Go fuck yourself. You can drown in refugees and have your vote nullified by cucks if you want. Europeans are incredibly diverse, wanting to mix our cultures snd people further sounds like a kike tactic to me.

Europe was a global player because of competition within Europe and the World.
>muh ebul Russians
>2016 is 1941
I'm not and will never be European first. I'm a Norwegian.

Fuck globalism. Fuck continentalism and pan Europeanism.

>You can drown in refugees and have your vote nullified by cucks if you want.
We are in this shit storm because EU was weak and couldn't defend its borders. Solution: MEGA
>Europeans are incredibly diverse, wanting to mix our cultures snd people further sounds like a kike tactic to me.
Literally nobody said anything about that.
They beauty of EU is the pluralism. We are, however, united in out shared ideals. Nothing more.
>Europe was a global player because of competition within Europe and the World.
We are golden hens who are only ever as strong as the economic deals we strike.
But we are utterly dependent on NATO and daddy Murica. Solution: MEGA
>muh ebul Russians
Never said they were evil.
There is, however, a tug-a-war between then and the Americans for who gets to be out big bro. Putin just recently suggested a Eurasian trade union.
>I'm not and will never be European first. I'm a Norwegian.
It's about common ground, not about being homogeneous.
>Fuck globalism.
You can't stop the economic globalist hate train, fampai.
You can, however, keep it in check.
An international economic player will always cuck you otherwise.

>EU breaks apart
>nation states install populist nationalistic governments
>populists try to make nation states great again
>they make territorial claims against each other
>war erupts

This somehow saves Europe?

Oh look, an Austrian and Germany want to unite Europe as one yet again.

Fuck me no. "Europe" should only be a geographical term. Britain is in Europe physically but should take no part in (((Europe))) and the (((EU))) any more.

Uniting doesn't make us "stronger", whatever you intend by that, it makes the corruption of our public purses and legislation easier on a greater scale.

It's literally the opposite and you were the first to get cucked.

first we must replace the cucked politicians in the higher rank, second, as a failsafe, we need to partially decentralize power.

the survival of the european union as a political organ is not as important as the survival of the individial states and people, keep that in mind.

if we make the EU great again, okay, if we don't like the result, you know what Sup Forums will do.

Actual opposite, because the EU is so very transparent and frugal? And backed by political process? With far better accountability than our MPs too, I'm so very sure.

Well done on your digits and stink line drawing of a cartoonishly old man though. I see you called someone a cuck too, most impressive.

We won't replace them by pushing for ineffectual anti-EU parties with neoliberal economical aspirations.

EU is quite transparent, just nobody gives enough shits to actually look into it.
Political processes and accountabilities obviously have to be improved. Hence: MEGA

>stink line drawing of a cartoonishly old man though.
That cartoonishly old man owns your media and wanted Brexit because EU means less political influence for him.

Glory and freedom for all peoples, faggot

I think we'll take care of ourselves just fine.

Pic related.

oh wait, another thing
Ask Sup Forumsacks who is the Jew who wrote the manifesto that brought the EU into existence.
I always forget his name. Klieger? You know who I'm talking about
Such an idea should not be allowed to survive any longer

>implying i didn't recognise

See: Sardonic. Many people wanted brexit, but you're not talking to murdoch. That's known as a strawman.

So what you're saying is, then, I'm right as things stand - but that we should give the EU another chance to not be so corrupt and opaque in it's practices?

Really compels contemplation. Thanks for taking the time to chat, Juncker.

>Oy vey goy be weak and divided not united and strong

>We need a stronger Europe, not a weaker one.
No, that's what (((they))) want.

>Oy vey goy create semi globalist entities what could go wrong?
And without meme arrows - real unity does not come from Brussels.

>MEGA means making the EU functional again.
No it fucking doesn't retard. We stand for a nationalistic Europe. Not for a multinational shit union with no historical or geopolitical basis.
Besides you can't get a functional EU. It is literally a useless extra layer of officials deciding laws no one actually wants. Legislative one size fits all solutions will never work on Europe. Government at a national level is the only way for Europe to prosper and reject the false song of globalism, towards which EU is a giant leap.

Lolwut

>Many people wanted brexit, but you're not talking to murdoch. That's known as a strawman.
You know as well as anyone that the vast majority (for and against) were utterly un- or misinformed. And that the ones who swung the vote were The Sun's demographic.

> but that we should give the EU another chance to not be so corrupt and opaque in it's practices?
>something doesn't work perfectly, yet has brought peace and prosperity and needs improvement
>FUCK IT ALL, BURN IT TO THE GROUND
I'm suggesting that, instead of jumping ship, you actually push for improvement.

>thinking war will erupt over petty land claims in the nuclear era.

The EU is completely anti-democratic. It doesnt even have elections that anybody cares about. There is no one person that is elected by all the people of the EU.
Such a system is a dictatorship

Let's change it then.

> the vast majority (for and against) were utterly un- or misinformed

Not really a problem, they struck lucky. Some of us were pleasantly surprised.

> instead of jumping ship, you actually push for improvement

A ship we were dragged on to without a proper vote declaring the actual nature of it. Look into how the EU came into being - also, don't you think we each have enough work just untangling our local and national governments first?

Pic related: On >£100k salary from the EU despite no longer working for government at all. Instead he's now (((London))) (((Goldman-Sachs)))' non-executive chairman.

Cut off the rot austria, all these structures are made to rip us off

This is absolutely wrong.

(((THEY))) want centralized power without nationalism backing it up because without that nationalism they can worm into positions of power.

Just look at Martin Schulz

You're retarded and the ultimate good goy.

>I'm suggesting that, instead of jumping ship, you actually push for improvement.

Having elections which just gets nullified or forced to vote again is fucking cancer. EU has done this more than once. We have tried to elect people who where for change in the EU but NOTHING has happened in the last 10 years. Its time to tear it all down and jump ship so we can try again. EU as it is now is an oppressor. Their way of handling is ALWAYS accept or we do it anyway.

fuck you moron.
EU is finished. It's a zombie, already dead but don't know it yet

You don't understand globalism. Let me explain it to yo. In 2000 a guy named Joaquin Almunia was REJECTED as president of spain. So we didn't want him to create laws for us. What happened? He somehow became European commissioner responsible for economic and monetary affairs, and he still created laws for us. Not to mention he is a Bilderberg member.

Ok, so... this is globalism: (((they))) create supranational structures in order to impose policies written by non elected people to other countries. It's global communism.

We want free trade? Yes, but that doesn't require a supranational structure just an agreement between two countries. So YES, we need to blow up Europe. and rebuild our nation-states.

My digits confirm.

>right wing parties will make europe weaker
Wew.

Is this some early shilling against Based Hofer? No one's buying your Green tripe anymore, my friend. Best take note of the new direction the wind is blowing.

if you want to replace them with a politicians that is for the people, and not a globalist elite degenerate puppet, be my guest, if that doesn't work, then we'll have to meme the dissolution into existence.

But the good thing is that nigel farage will work hand in hand for trump, i know you may not like the brexit but i can understand how they wanted to leave it because as of now, the EU isn't changing, it's still in their hands.

Fix a boat they can't fix or jump it? They jumped the ship. now if we really fix the EU, i'd have no problem with it. but i don't blame the ones who vote leave, i mean can you blame them? they're forcing them to take in memegrants and the only option was to leave.

Now if we manage to meme better candidates into the ranks of the EU, i'd be for it, but again, if we are disappointed in that, you know what will happen.

If I don't reply to your next bit of bullshit Austria, it's because I'm walking my handsome doggo out in the great English countryside.

I'll be back for your lies later

yes let me go and vote for parties that openly support my own peoples dispossession

agreed, better right wing than left wing.

Checked.

EU is done!

Austria bro is right.

The original concept of the EU is good. Open trade between european nations and more streamlined rules regarding this trade is good.

But somehow the EU has become something that can shit all over individual countries and their local laws. We need to return the EU to it's former state. A union of trade that has no influence in local politics.

Problem is, all political parties worth a shit are anti-EU. We can only choose Geert and he is full blown anti EU.

Europe is finished. Let America liberate you.

ESPANA YES!
Praise Kek

European countries do no need the EU to be strong and safe.

It hasn't worked and so we're memeing the dissolution currently

truth be told, i'm with you on this one.

You dumb bastard federalist Europe is small economic zones, divided countrys and week state government. Exactly what you want to avoid.

European Union will fall. It is obvious. I hope my country will leave union in next 4 years. I do not want a dictatorship from Brussel. They want to make us all equal and identical. It is not good for Europeans. We are different, we have different religions, traditions and languages. Strong Europe is a independent Europe without stupid offices in Brussel etc. White race is dying, and they replace us using people from Near East and Africa. African is not European.
We don't need to unite to be strong. We won't be strong in the world, it is simple.
China and USA won't let Russia to attack any european country without Ukraina (die cuck's).

>The original concept of the EU is good
We both know this is bullshit, the goal of the EU was always the destruction of European nation states by amalgamation and suppression

There has to be an alternative to the communistic EU

Given Trump's stance on invasion into foreign states, it won't be the US who does the liberation.

NO TO MEGA!

They must stand-up on their own before we intercede. They invited this conquest upon themselves. If Europe is lost to the sand-hordes, it becomes fair-game, free for picking between America, Russia, and China (if they can get a large enough airfield built on their monkey-made island). If we wait, we can take the prize pieces, and land a kick to the teeth of either China, or Russia on the way out, same as WW2. Hell, if we got a fully realized military installation built in the former Britain, we'd own the Earth. The Russians can't function with us having just a few missle sites in Syria as is. Learn some fucking patience. Space is the way to go for the next few years, let things in the ME stew, let Britain break itself trying to hold Europe together behind the backs of it's citizens...then we walk to an easy win, prepared for WW3.
>Britain is weak
>Britain failed Christianity
>Christianity fled to America
>Now Britain must pay for it's failure

>Communistic EU
>forces governments to not have state-owned electric companies and other neolliberal bullshit
>forces PIIGS countries to cut spending for real instead of using too much debt or inflation

The EU is gloriously pro capitalist. Shut up and work to make Brussels great.

The eu is incapable of reform. If one of the few contributors leaving didnt do anything then nothing ever will.

Brexit should hove shown you Europeans just what you are dealing with.

Thanks for correcting the record, they do it for free now!

Wrong. Nigel Farage as Donald Trump's ambassador to the EU will help A LOT. We just need to focus.

Spain needs to create its political based party or hijack the Popular Party as Donald has done with the Republican one.

Other countries are already on their path. Next goal is to make Austria Great Again and I am all in to help.