How did she lose a rigged election?

How did she lose a rigged election?

L A N D S L I D E

Didn't rig it hard enough

She declared war on a cartoon frog and lost.

Rampant SJW leftists drove a lot of Trump supporters underground and thus didn't appear in sampled polls/etc and then didn't rig the election hard enough to compensate.

they had evidence she was a pedophile, which they better use to prosecute,

Alex Jones won't let us down

pedo evidence is real

I'VE BEEN AFRAID OF CHANGING BECAUSE I BUILT MY LIFE AROUND YOU

>landslide

she is still winning the popular vote at this point, it's pretty much the polar opposite of a landslide.

I legitimately wonder what the real poll numbers are.

There's no doubt she fucking rigged it, especially in Pennsylvania and Florida.

Because no Democrat in their tight mind would have bothered rigging fucking Pennsylvania.

Funnier when you say it outloud.

This desu senpai. Their rigging was enough to give them a narrow popular vote lead via illegals and dead people in NYC and California voting, but it wasn't enough to matter in the key rustbelt states

Electoral college fails once again

Or succeeded, whichever you like

It will never stop being funny to me.

>loli cunnilingus decided the fate of the western world

she insulted the uncucked majority. and don't give me bs about her winning the popular vote when it was the freeloading, illegal beaners in cali that gave her that slight edge.

lol naw m8 trump is getting that too

She attacked Kek and his followers

Left give trump a victory, with all this bullshit of SJW and Social Equality mande underground voters (middle class) to arise, same thing that will happen here in HueLand in 2018

>caring about liberal cities that have questions 10k faggots n them.

>This desu senpai. Their rigging was enough to give them a narrow popular vote lead via illegals and dead people in NYC and California voting, but it wasn't enough to matter in the key rustbelt states

no democrat would bother adding votes in ny or ca. it'd be a waste of time. those states are choked with filthy immigrant hordes that will vote for gibs every time (though everything north of peekskill in ny is heavily red except for albany/rochester/buffalo)

Trump won too bigly. Look at the numbers, in several key states Clinton received inexplicable late surges, but it wasn't enough.

This dumb bitch. She thought she had Wisconsin in the bag and never went there. That's what made her lose the election. Trump made Wisconsin two or three times while she probably had no clue where it was.

I knew as soon as Wisconsin went red, Trump had this in the bag. I sounded like a giddy mental patient when Fox called it.

She didn't and landslide in terms of states and area

The media was extremely rigged in her favor. Over the last few months, the media shilled hard for her with polls pointing to a Clinton landslide on election day. "Professional" predictors all having forecasts saying the same thing.

Now with that being said, I do believe that there are an enormous amount of people who voted for Trump but didn't voice their support for him once, and voted for him in silent. Much like the 1980 election with Ronald Reagan. This completely caught everyone off guard.

Trump winning Wisconsin and Michigan blindsided the media and the Clinton campaign, that's their fault though for discounting the blue collar white vote.

> Like I give a shit about Commiefornia and Jew York City gave her an extra 10 million votes.

Commiefornia and Jew York City don't speak for the whole country. That's why the electoral college exist.

She can rig the vote and still lose you know.

she's still winning by ~200,000 votes. google it.

> not rigging hard enough

If she did that, then that would be very fishy.

I think Styx was right when he said that before this election regardless of who won, the elite got one of their own as president anyway so they've never really had to rig it before and simply aren't that good at it.

obviously she lost. but my point is it was NOT a landslide. if more than half the population did not vote for your candidate, that is NOT a landslide.

underage please GTFO.

Trump named the Jew and people listened.

Most Johnson and Stein voters had Trump as their second option. Trump has Condorcet victory.

>it's rigged but vote for me!
>we won but only because of the inherent rigging of the electoral vote
>b-but hillary totally rigged it guys!

No I agree with you. It wasn't a landslide. More like 50/50. I'm just happy that we don't use popular vote so liberal hell holes don't dictate voting outcomes for the whole country. NYC and Commiefornia shouldn't be dictating anything for the whole rest of the country. I get it bad enough in deep red Upstate NY.

How to rig an election:

>fake polls
Control the narrative and get your opposition to feel like it's hopeless. See: Bernie

>ballot stuffing
On the day of the election, pretend it's taking you forever to count the ballots in a big blue city. See how many more votes you need to win this state and stuff that many more votes into the box. See: Pittsburg 2 days ago

>Why did she lose?
Well in Pittsburg for example, there just weren't enough possible votes. She would've had to stuff more ballots into the box than there even were eligible voters, let alone registered ones. It would've been immeditately obvious, not that it wasn't already with them holding that city back until 3am.

She couldn't steal the election because the ballot stuffing in the big city strategy only works if you can successfullly fake enough votes to win. But if there simply aren't enough votes to fake, because you're losing THAT badly, you're SOL.

Indeed, just like in Venezuela when Chávez rigged the elections to give the winner a disproportionately large fraction of Congress, and then his succesor Maduro lost control of the Congress for that. It's karma.

>majority in electoral votes
>majority all across the legislature
>red Supreme Court
>complete Republican control of the whole government
>"Donald Trump only has 1% chance of winning the Republican nomination"
Nah, this is definitely a landslide as far as the political system is concerned

Dude, fuck math.

>Indeed, just like in Venezuela when Chávez rigged the elections to give the winner a disproportionately large fraction of Congress, and then his succesor Maduro lost control of the Congress for that. It's karma.
Trump was partially able to get the nomination because of rules they made to rig the primaries against Ron Paul as well. Pretty funny.

Both establishment sides fell victim to their own rigging systems.

she put x fake votes into the system but put them in the wrong places