Les Nombrils/Bellybuttons Christmas Storytime part Sept, la Grande Finale!

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums! Welcome to part 7 of the Les Nombrils Christmas storytime, and our final segment this year!

The last storytime is to be found here: Tonight is the next big leg in Vicky's arc, but also a pretty important one for Karine who while she did a bit last issue really kind of spent a lot of time spinning wheels.

For those of you who came to it new this year, buckle the fuck up.

Everyone who knows where this is going, shhhhh. Don't spoil anything for the new blood!

And as always it has been a genuine pleasure to do this. I hope everyone has a great Christmas, and here we go for tome 7.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8lgkJg74W4&t=721s
youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how is everyone doing tonight?

I've been liking this series, as I do enjoy hot bitchy girls getting the shit beaten out of them, and I also like sudden dark turns if they're written well.

comme ci-comme ça. did a lot of stuff in preparation for christmas, so i'm tired but eager. looking forward to this storytime.

Thank you so much for storytiming this. It’s like the exact opposite of that crap in the Serenity story time

>read every bellybuttons storytime this week after they finished
>show up to this one
>there's only three pages posted
The wait's gonna kill me but I want you to know you're doing god's work user.

What happened with that?

Go get a drink and have something to snack on. Dessert or something if you've already eaten. Give me 20 minutes to get into it and you'll be able to play catch up

>Im cumin
oh, boy.

>TFW thinking this would be some bullshit high school drama
>started as a high school drama
>story progresses with characters having depth
>now can't stop reading this shit
Proof you can talk any mediocre/bad idea and saving it with good writing.

Rereading the last volume made me think that Vicky bullied Karine so much because she's naturally thin

It’s still going, but I couldn’t stick with it

Motivational perky goth Karine is too good for Albin.

i agree with you, but posting reaction images is bad storytime etiquette.

FYI to everyone, I got in late in the other thread!

I love seeing normally calm and collected people fall into despair and chaos.

I will never get tired of reading this series. It's fantastic. I think this is my third or fourth time through.

He'll dump her.

Well technically she dumps him, but yeah. He was too good for her.

James deserves better. So does Megan.

I still can't believe that Jenny is this articulate and able to hold a conversation without sounding like a retard

Storytime etiquette noted. Sorry about that.

i think james is the only dude in this who hasn't been an ass at any point.

People too shallow even for Jenny. My God

I really want to see the other two band members get more screen time just hanging out with Karine like they are in that last panel. Just, you know, happier.

>How can I share my board with an user who has such shit taste!

I like the idea of giving crunches for losing chips, is this a real thing or are the comic writers genius in terms of bro-shit

Hugo hasn't either. I mean, at first he only liked Jenny for her looks but I don't think James would've hung around Vicky if she wasn't a hot teen.

I think that Jenny has some actual personality to her besides air-headed hot girl and that she's just too self-conscious to show it.

>Ouash is here
>mfw

I'd actually not mind if in tome 9 we got more screentime with the band as a unit since they sign a record deal at the end of this volume. It'd be nice to see them get more character moments

>VLAM
brilliant

It was so long since the last time I read it. Did Vicky hook up with Megan?

Hahahaha, good times. Karine bullying is always classic

Yeah, come visit the stream! I'm streaming my editing of the spin-off book.

Fat Jenny rule 34 when

Even with Karine (and Jenny herself briefly) going goth, it's kind of a surprise to see Jenny so quickly being friendly with the new girl. Maybe she is changing for the better.

How far in are you? I'm afraid I might miss it being shared on here when you're finally done.

new Les Nombrils. that's quite a good Christmas present. Good luck and have good time, my good man.

I really love this page.

They're trying to help, but that is just...not right.

I was trying to get it done by Christmas but logistically it isn't going to work out. I'll have it out this week though. I have some time off from work so whatever's left after tonight I'll finish then.

The new girl isn't as shallow as Vicky, which is why Jenny quickly befriended Megan

I'd be genuinely surprised if that line hasn't become a meme to some extent

You going to storytime it yourself or do you want to email it to me and save yourself that extra hurdle since I'm already 100% committed in this storytiming nonsense?

Man I just realized I failed to comment on the Megan cheesecake page. I'm failing to read ahead. Too distracted!

I'll email it to you, sure. It'll come from my new protonmail email address.

>drinking milk straight from the carton
disgusting

Mother of the year here.

>using a calculator for 50+15 and still somehow ending up on 87
You know you're in a special kind of hell when Jenny is the smartest person in the room.

Yeah, James worst crime is that he's a bit boring. Otherwise he seems a nice enough guy who doesn't deserve to be dragged into this love triangle thing.

vicky's got it bad.

Woah, it's you! You're not dead after all!

I'm at [email protected] still, you reached me there a few years back with the high res final pages of this volume actually.

yummmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=b8lgkJg74W4&t=721s

[bagpipes intensify]

Albin really is kind of fucked up

Shit I forgot the next page!

:O

I very like backgrounds and setting shots in this comic. Nice break from featurless "backgrounds" of Paranatural.

I think this might be one of the first times Vicky has been genuine with Kristine. I...think I might just shed a tear.

Or go get another drink. Yes. That.

Damn, that was gold. I like how Jenny has better timing with her insults than Vicky, which makes them sting hard.

Not yet.

I did not expect to like this series as much as i am, thanks OP.

to be fair for Karine, as much a dick as Albin is, going back to Dan would still had been a mistake. they're still kids. they'd break up eventually, one reason or another.

These hoes over there shitting on Jenny, but they still sitting there instead of leaving. What the fuck?

Are you nuts? Albin deserves a medal of honor for turning shy chicks into confident goths. He does it for the greater good!

1) Go away Albin, nobody wants you here.
2) Vicky really is shotgunning that champagne isn't she?

>complains every time "love" is mentioned
>Won't even let his gf say she loves him
Those mentally fragile girls are probably the only kind that can stand to be with him.

Are all the girls who Albin turn into goths capable of psychic levels of manipulation?

Good job, Jenny.

Quick note: After this point everything fucking crashes down in a forest fire

Jenny doesn't even break up with Jean after this.

and this when my appreciation for Jenny grew ten times fold.

This page kind of hurts a little to me. And even three volumes ago, I'd not give a shit about Vicky that much.

Yeah, we're in the collapse now. But once you really, truly hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up. You just need to let the past go.

youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

I honestly think Jenny is way more forgiving and will resort to physical violence to make men know they're being fuck ups.

Old lady knows what's up.

Fun fact: The couple in the second to last panel on this page are self-inserts of Delaf and Dubuc, the creators of the comic.

WILL
I......L
L.....I
LLIW

>she caught less penizizm
Gots me every fucking time.