So are these your new gods now?

So are these your new gods now?

Simply a triple alliance forged years and years ago. They have been waiting.

United Trumpian Confederation of the Great Lakes, Michigan District reporting in.

What the fuck, they're still counting the votes in Michigan? We didn't have early voting but damn really.

Wisconsin here. Our state did not like Trump in the primary, but we are patient and reasonable. I never thought we'd ever muster more voters than the Dems in a presidential race, but here we are. Feels great.

Paul Ryan sure has his shit just fucked up 2bh.

Don't worry about it, red Michigan is a done deal. Snyder has already congratulated Trump on the win.

>That moment Wisconsin was called for Trump

honestly felt like I just came

When was the last time each turned red?

We will be bringing back jobs to them, believe me

PA here, I'm proud of my state.

Which is the ONE state here that was crucial?

why is that top part of Wisconsin a part of Michigan?

that should obviously be Wisconsin's territory

can i run as governor of Wisconsin on that platform? ill take back the pointy bit from michigan and make wisconsin great again

Wisconsin - 1984
Michigan - 1988
Pennsylvania - 1988

I wish NY was still in that alliance but after Bill Clinton's margins we got kicked out

the Great Lakes region is the purest form of America left. Only Chicago is cancer

Prove me wrong

Always been like that, just is.

NO. Upper peninsula here, that border protects us from immigrants (from elsewhere in the USA, not national foreigners). If we appeared as part of Wisconsin this place would get flooded with people from elsewhere in the country.

also we give the lower peninsula a 1.5 or 2% boost for republicans in presidential elections

MI has been blue since 88

NY needs its delegates split between NYC and the rest of the state.

Wisconsinite here.
Voted Republican in Dane. I think my vote was for naught but at least I tried. Swayed about 7 people to vote trump.

Why is michigan still only shown as leading? It has 100% of votes tallied but no change.

Do they just stop counting when one concedes or something?

iirc when we were drawing up the territory lines for the midwest we kind of just extended lines from the previous states outwards and it ended up cutting off part of wisconsin

was because brits were stupid and didn't draw western boundaries on a couple of states when they first chartered them. Its why new york is literally made by two lines starting from what point and going outwards, its border would go through canada if it was our territory

Holding the line against Detroit was fucking exhausting, bro, let us take a nap.

>Minnesota was actually in play this election too

Damn that whole area became more based

I TRIED SO HARD

minnesota really disappointed me

Rust belt based AF

Funny story, that was actually originally Ohio's, it was ceded after the Toledo war for the Toledo strip while Wisconsin was part of a territory with Minnesota

sorry m8s not good enough
that point really belongs to Wisconsin

I will be your governor one day
my platform will be Weed, Space & taking back that pointy bit

Trump will flip it 2020

Blue areas are always city countys, I swear to god just the ghettos voting

I wonder if you get a map of all the ghetto areas of the us and overlaid it on top of the electoral map, if it would line up pretty well

based upper peninsula

Good fucking luck, Wolverine state is loves us some violence and we like our weird dragon looking little state-ette. It's like a mitten reaching to take hold of some creepy reptile, and it's ours.

Are there any other legendary things that happened this election? Any other remarkable things?

On phone so not great image but my county went red.

Yes, the most legendary thing is posters here on Sup Forums, who managed to meme and shitpost a man into the office.

Any result with a margin of 0.5% or fewer automatically triggers a thorough recount. Plus a few absentee ballots here and there.

Ohio and Michigan fought over a strip of land a while back called the Toledo Strip dispute. It went as far as each state sending each other militias after each other. At this time Michigan was still a territory but in the end the U.S gave the Toledo strip to Ohio, and they gave Michigan the entire upper peninsula. It was funny in a way. It was considered a wooded wasteland and NOBODY wanted it apart of their state until the lumber industry really picked up, and copper mining became important.

The government didnt want the UP so much, that many of the native american tribes in the northern parts are still in their ancestral territory. However many south MI tribes were relocated to the north.

T. subtle loss.
Meme magic real

First wwe hall of famer elected, first person with no elected position elected, liberal butt hurt the likes before never seen, first meme elected, and republican controlled govt, it's essentially a 1 party system for 4 yrs, not even Reagan had that

Take Michigan out. They took to long to count and became irrelevant

Based Staten Island.

Trump won more Hispanics than Romney even though Romney pandered to Hispanics

Trump almost flipped Virginia too, a state that been democratic for a very long time

But those 3 rust belt states were a giant suprise, democrats always called them t fire wall since they voted democratic no matter what

FUCK OFF CHEESE HEAD WITH PROXY YOU SOLD IT TO US FOR SHINY BEADS

was thinking more of things like 'first time in some many years ...' Like WI, MI and PA first time in nearly 30 years they turn red. That's remarkable

Trump said he was going to recolor the political map he sure fucking did