Hey Sup Forums, do you think you'd ever be into a girl who's got a brain, and who always speaks her mind?

Hey Sup Forums, do you think you'd ever be into a girl who's got a brain, and who always speaks her mind?

Nah

Maybe

Nope.
....well, maybe.
Yes, I would

Yeah duh why would I want someone whose brain dead and never says what's on there mind?

Mulan is the best. I'm a cis non-white male and loved the movie as a kid. Never ever did I think "Heavens no, Mulan is a girl, so she shouldn't be doing this!"

Now imagine all the butt hurt that would start if Mulan and Pocahontas were released today

That's literally my fetish.

Nothing gets me hotter than a new york italian or hispanic woman yelling at me about how much she cares. See: my cousin vinny, Chicha/patchas wife from emperors new groove

Yes. There's no fun in mindbreaking mute retards

What do I want? A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING FOR!
I want her silky as the moon, with eyes of blue turcoise. I want her stubborn as a bull, but knows she can attune. I don't care for what she'd wear or what she'd cook like. I just care for what she'd fight like. Screamer? Slapper? Argue? Hmmmm

For a manly badass, Ping has the worst taste in girls.

wow look at the texture on that hat

He likes the challenge, I disagree with it being worth the the effort, but I can respect the willpower to see it through.

nope, but i'd wife a girl who gives me brain, and who puts that mind to work.

Yeah.

so long she not a bitch about it. that's all i really want, some chick who cool and smart and true about herself but not a total bitchy queen about it. why is it so hard to find someone like that?

Their’s nothing wrong with those type of girls

The issue is today’s version has to belittle everyone else to do it instead of simply proving themselves capable

Only if I agree with her on the important issues. And she's not a total bitch.

>and who puts that mind to work.
>who
*whom
my deepest apologies.

Ping is such a cute twink.

>ESSSJAAAYYYYDDAABBOOLLYYUUU GGGAAABBBIIIDDGGGEEE
Though for real, if Mulan came out this year.. I don't even want to think about it.

Why yes I would like a unicorn critical thinking is rare for anyone these days

?? because of the racial aspect? Moana was well received.

Where'd you get those lyrics, user?

Well it depends what her mind is, but I like smart women I just can't stand stupid girls. Yeah I would like a girl with brain.

>a girl who's got a brain
Yeah, I would also be into bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster and UFO sightings.

>who's got a brain
Yes.
>who always speaks her mind
No.

Moana is the same shit, no one cares.
unless it's a shit movie, then yeah people are gonna tear it to shred.

Mulan is a good movie that didn't try to push an agenda. It would've been well liked by all with minimal scandal, like Fury Road.

>all the adson the page are saying "do you like Asian girls "

sure if we have the same likes and dislike for types of media

Only if the stuff in her mind agrees with everything I say.

>Like Fury Road
>implying politards didn't have a sperg out about it
Oh please, Mulan would have been worse since it would have been targeted to children and as such "brainwashing propaganda".

this is the only thing that matters when looking for a partner listen to this man

I said minimal. Once Fury Road came out everyone loved it, including Sup Forums. People still post shit like witness me and shiny and chrome. If you want to talk shitstorms imagine the jezabel articles that would be made because "Mulan is minimizing and making light of the plight of trans poc" or some shit. Or you can watch it unfold when the remake comes out and inevitably flops. Then we'll get hundreds of articles about sexism.

>everyone loved it
Correction, only idiots did.

Yes.
All these butthurt alt-right types here are afraid girls are all super SJWs who will tell them what to do all the time. Holy shit, it's called a partnership because you're each supposed to have your half. She better have a brain because I'M gonna use it.

I met a girl two years ago who liked Sup Forums subjects a lot. She didn't share 100% of the lore I did but big deal, she had her own favorites.
Sure she wants to decide what we do sometimes, but who cares? Our tastes are similar and she's smart and snuggly. It's a load off my back to let her plan some of what we do.
And while she's planning, I'm free to post here and do my own thing sometimes.

You know, like... (gasp) an actual relationship is supposed to be?

(Pic related is almost us. She's not as... um, big-butted? And maybe I'm more of a male Marcie than Shaggy. But zoinks, whatever.)

Only faggots are afraid of that. Real men can easily smack the bitch down (and that's speaking only about unsubtle methods).
Also, women don't have intelligence, so any partnership is pointless.

>I don't even want to think about it.
You wont have to till next year :)

maybe if she has a thick new york accent

If their brain dead, wouldn't they always be saying whats on their mind?

this "men don't like smart women" meme persists for some reason...

It's the other way around really. Most men will date/marry women with any level of educational attainment, so long as there is chemistry. Most women will only date/marry men of equal or higher educational attainment. Mix in the fact that almost 60% of college students are female; and the result is that you end up with a lot of well educated single women saying, "I can't find a man because men just don't like smart women".

jewish?

>It's the other way around really. Most men will date/marry women with any level of educational attainment, so long as there is chemistry. Most women will only date/marry men of equal or higher educational attainment. Mix in the fact that almost 60% of college students are female; and the result is that you end up with a lot of well educated single women saying, "I can't find a man because men just don't like smart women".
/thread

The only girl who loves me is my mother...

Are you even sure about that?

I guess, but chicks who can pick apart my arguments and blow me the fuck out in debates really get me going

The only waifus I've ever had are women who have earned my respect and who I know would never give a chance to a loser like me.
So yeah, in order to like a woman she must be better than me.

Eh, I feel like it fit in the Mulan movie though, as attitudes were much different in Ancient China.

>college education means intelligence
Sup Forums continues to be retarded.

Yeah, but they're always gay.

>a girl who's got a brain

Yes.

>who always speaks her mind

No. That's now how you behave in society. Nobody should always speak their mind, that's not elegant at all.

Fuck off gambino

Excellent post.

uh, no, who is correct there man. Use whom when it's the object, not the subject

Men don't mind smart women as long as they don't show they're smart around them.

Certainly. I don't wanna date a retard who's too timid to even say what's on her mind. If you don't have the mental fortuity to engage with me in a meaningful way you're virtually worthless.