My teacher openly supports Hillary Clinton in class. How should I react?

My teacher openly supports Hillary Clinton in class. How should I react?

Tell her "well you know what they say, those who can't do, teach"

Tell her that talking about politics in class is not a good use of anyone's time.

smug chuckles

Criticise hillary, but instead of mentioning you support trump say you support stein or johnson, that's a nice way to start the transition

Ask her how your dick tastes.

ask her why she'd support such an undeniably corrupt person. and then ask her "i thought you were a good person"

the last part is most important - it puts it in female terms - i.e., emotional.

Who cares? She lost.

It's cute that so many Europeans I know were such staunch Hillary supporters without understanding WHY people would push out in droves to vote Trump...
people were tired of the same old corrupt political system, and she was the prime example of that system.

Quads of truth.

This, but be prepared for the inevitable "who?" question when you mention those names.

People don't really care they just wanna repeat what social media tells them to say.

This, you're paying thousands of dollars to be there and the teacher gets paid tax dollars. Sue that fucking school for wasting tax money. It's the same thing as preaching a religion at school, not cool at all.

remind her who lost and conceded

"Hillary should be in jail."

Ask her why she supports terrorism and the slaughter of innocent Arab Christians and Muslims; both young and old

If she throws the dictator argument & them needing freedom; break her down with some knowledge

My prof said Trump can build whatever wall he wants as long as he doesn't fuck with global markets.

You don't, you sperg.

There is 0 point to react especially if youre not American and she lost.

Deumpf is a NY billionaire living among politicians all his life. He IS the establishment you imbecile. How do you feel knowing the new Treasury secretary is going to be Steven Mnuchin, Goldman Sach banker affiliated with SoSoros. So much for anti establishment. LOL

>how should I react
Laugh at her whenever she mentions Hillary. Remind her that if the DNC had nominated anyone besides Hillary, Trump would have lost.

Ask her why she is so supportive of a failed candidate half way across the world.

Tell your professor I said he's a faggot.

mock her for supporting a war criminal and her rapist husband for our highest of political offices. your teacher sounds like a real dumb bitch. she is probably getting welfare 'ironically'.

>my unle openly supports the confederacy. How should i react?

its ogre who gives a shit. her support means nothing.

No.

Don't say anything. Let the liberal scum identify themselves and stay hidden in case of a pending civil war.

Ask the teacher if you can have exam questions in advance since she thinks it is ok Shrillary didn't say it was wrong to have questions in advance.

Ask your teacher about why it was ok for Donna to unethically give questions early to Shrillary?

Grab her by the pussy, of course

Dont