If japan was the richest country and the leader of the free world, would it better than america?

If japan was the richest country and the leader of the free world, would it better than america?

I mean, i doubt their leader is a psychopathic monster like what trump is

No, it's full of betas and their TV is terrible.

Japanese people are nice and they have a very low crime rate

Fuck off back to plebbit, imbecile. Japan accepts NO refugee immigration, socially its a fascist state

Japan has to be the most overrated country on Sup Forums, which makes sense, since this place is full of anime-watching, yellow fever-ridden weebs.

They are all socially awkward sperglords,
the whole bloody lot of them.

Japanese politics are a bigger joke than american politics. The same party's been in control since ww2

So what is the difference ?

lads im 23 and never watched anime, am i missing out?

My mistake, since 1955.
And there's a total of 4 years in between then and now which they weren't in charge

Depends. try it, if you like it you like it. if you don't you don't

Trump does not want refugees either

Republicans commit voter suppression on purspose and have an electoral college maps that undemocratically favors them

Israel should lead the free world

Well we have a better democracy than america that's for fucking sure

I started watching anime around that age for no reason other than boredom. It's not any different from normal TV shows for entertainment. First shows I watched were Code Geass and Death Note.

If Japan is going to even try, they should fix their fucked up censorship rules first.

USA destroed Japan throu all possible metods from nuke to financial slavery. Great allies, ofc, and now Trump is planing force them to pay for military protection. They are simply us-whore and dog for barking at China. I feel sorry for them

not too long ago the Head Jap was seen as a god. they're fucking crazy

>I mean, i doubt their leader is a psychopathic monster like what trump is

your baiting really hard right now, let me guess your a clintion supporting jew.

Japan takes a long time to admit their mistakes and make any sort of change. A lot of beta men there.

actually Japan is not thinking to pay money to america the general consensus of the Japan is that they should make peace with China and fuck america

Spoken like a true cuck.

That's a dumb picture. if you had showed jap ''military'' of today, or gone the other route and showed jap male prostitutes of back then, then it'd be fair.
But comparing samurai (from a film no less), to modern day male prostitutes in poor bait

FUCK YOU AMERICAN!! SON OF HAMBURGER DOG!!! YOU COUNTRY A FULL OF FUCK SHIT!!!

I like Japan. Good immigration laws, i.e. almost no immigration.

lol what?

The japs are cucks.

Hey Scholomo,

You realize if based yellow men were the world sole superpower your Rothchild Fiefdom would never have been created until Kingdom come?

Japan is a really brutal master and a fantastic employee. You are better off with us lazy fat burgerbosses.

Japan as the country in charge of the free world would mean we were all forced to be mindless worker drones

But loli would be more accepted

I think I prefer some puritanism over hentai so I can actually live a life that doesn't revolve around working 60 hours a week

angry english teacher

your a marine on patrol shut up

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

No, they'd just kill everyone else.

Why do you think everyone freaked out when Trump suggested they get the bomb? You can't trust them.

Which world leader isn't/hasn't been a psychopathic monster?

their cute girls are cute and their tv shows are the best

在日朝鮮人?

thats because they don't report crimes

Angela Merkel

By that tangent, to what extent is the possibility of someone truly good hearted ascending to such a prestigious authority in a world where psychopathic tendency individuals are clamoring for maximum power? If that's the competition then surely isn't the natural course of things to be 'nice guy finishes last'? You have to posses a sick, twisted and selfish drive of hidden intention in order to compete in such a league. You'd need a Jesus Christ-like figure to have any chance of combating that.

And that's just what Donald Trump is. He's the savior we need.

And what inclination by that post brings you to assume someone's language gender to the extent of spitting out this chinky gook scribbling as though you're contributing anything to the glory of Trump? I don't even know what you said 機械翻訳の結果

チョン?

あなたはこのあなたの犬は、翻訳よりも日本語を話すことができる場合