How do Luke and Jessica cope with the fact they both threw their genes away and created an abomination?

How do Luke and Jessica cope with the fact they both threw their genes away and created an abomination?

They seem pretty happy.

You should throw away your jeans once they get worn out.

No, no, it was Bruce Banner that created Abomination.

GTFO Sup Forums fag!

Whatever happened to Dani Cage being a Skrull? They should follow through with it and have the two characters break up.

>genetic variation is bad

you fucked up bad, user.

We must keep our genes pure

I would like to have a hapa son.

Who are these genetically pure gentlemen?

Spanish Habsburgs.

Pretty much why people from Spain speak Spanish with a lisp. They were trying to imitate these inbred fuckers.

I just read about the Hapsburg lip, holy shit
Its honestly amazing how far humans can be pushed until the body just refuses to operate

I just think, maybe it's nice being born into royalty, but if you're gonna inherit genes like that I'd rather be a peasant

More importantly: how do your parents cope with the fact?

Literally el Goblino

By not going to Sup Forums, that really helps.

Why would you want a mixed race kid?
Why wouldn't you want your child to look like you?

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums
Hello, tumblr.

literally what is the joke here

Nice bait

USA is 56% white

we don't have different races in my country. so I have a related question. How do mixed people deal with school etc, are they forced in to the group they look the most as, or are they separate group of their own? We sometimes get kids from families that were in UK or Norway for sometime, technicly they are our nationality and look more or less the same as us, but they do not have an easy life.