Sup Forums BTFO

Try arguing with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems pretty accurate

you guys slamming that MAGA pussy now that you can be masculine again?

It's not in my best interest to vote for more taxes to benefit others I don't fucking know. Sorry.

People hide their beliefs because they don't want their lives ruined by PC faggotry actually.

her rebuttal is literally "can you believe they think that! it is clearly not true"

She could put salt mines out of business.

She's not wrong. But she needs to stop and think about why people are forced to hide their beliefs and if that is the kind of society she wants.

Whites voted in their best interests. Simple.

It's not much different from feminists, you can never make Sup Forums happy.

What about the alt-right attack on the so called "libtards"?

I'm so glad pol is still getting BTFO'D every 5 min

Love you ctr

Pretty much fucking this. I don't give a shit about people who have different interests than me. Why the fuck would I? So some purple haired safe space trigglypuff won't call me a racist? Big fucking whoop.

>What about the alt-right attack on the so called "libtards"?
Arguing with people you disagree with? Oy vey

Not an argument.

Going on stupid internet raids is not the same as arguing like a human being.

radical white men
>vote for a mainstream candidate
radical muslims
>shoot a gay club

holy shit, whites btfo they can't even do radicalism right

What influence does that have socially? In the Western world, in CURRENT_YEAR, you're risking social and work suicide if you talk certain topics.

I tried that for 4 years in college. people simply don't want to believe that silencing dissenting opinions and using race/class/gender as the sole criteria of social value is in any way anti-democratic or anti-liberal

so they say "fuck straight white men" in the confines on their hugbox, until it reaches the media and real straight white men are not amused

Nice examples you've got there, you literal monkey.

People getting inundated with liberal brainwashing about white people being responsible for all the ills of the world finding out it's all bullshit when they use the internet isn't 'radicalization'. How long do they actually think they can keep up the 'multiculturalism is great!' stuff when Europe is literally being torn apart and raped to death by Muslim hordes?

> not $_["CURRENT_YEAR"];

Don't you have a bull to prep, Sven?

You have nothing, got it.

>finland mentioned outside it's borders

Kek

>According to this I am American
Where do cash me priviledge points?

>many of these radical white men were raised by single feminist mothers
>end up becoming radicalized themselves

maybe find the root of the problem here? nah, fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Most are racist on this board - yes, but we don't act on it. Also i don't think most people here are violent, and probably are upstanding citizens.

holy shit what is wrong with her ?

She's right. Young white men are being marginalized which is exactly why they feel this way.

The problem is that she somehow thinks that it's wrong for them to feel this way. She can go fuck herself.

She is not wrong with her analysis. But what these people do not realise is that they are the problem, not some redpilled online community.

>many of these radical white men were raised by single feminist mothers
I don't think this is the case.
The rest is spot on, except for the fact that, well, we are right.

Would gladly dick her

Obama's Legacy
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY

>assault and destroy people's lives for having the wrong opinion
>call it a "conspiracy" when they don't share it with the world
Gee, I wonder what we were thinking

they psychologize everything except their own beliefs. they are not aware that different ideals exist besides their own, it's an arrogant attitude that will cause their downfall, whether by trumptards or "radicalized" muslims.

>((((((salon))))))

it's true

when slims start allahu ackbaring everywhere, ts supposedly because they're being radicalized, and liberals come crawling out of the woodwork to tell us to stop bombing their ancestral homes so that those poor peaceful people will stop spontaneously exploding.

then when whitey get radicalized, it's completely whitey's fucking fault. yeah right.

you want to stop the MAGA? STOP BOMBING WHITES, THE DEMOGRAPHIC OF PEACE, WITH YOUR SHITTY RHETORIC.

two way street, you infuriatingly stupid and insufferable elitist worms.

>tfw you're now the Jew

>argue with a woman
user pls

Can't.

She is 100% right. Like I would give a fuck about the white race if I had a qt black gf.

Her very last tweet is actually everything the left is and has been for the entire 28 years I've been on this shit planet

Very good post. But is that bad? I didn't see offence in her words.

Seems accurate enough

Instead of seeing herself for what she really is, the exact thing she hates, she does mental gymnastics to blame the other side for being the thing she hates when in reality she is so brainwashed she likely couldn't realize the truth if it rolled up and slapped that ass

I'd just show her this. Then I'd ask her to point out a successful Latin American or African nation. Then I'd ask her how multiculturalism is succeeding in Iraq or Syria. Or why enlightened PoC partitioned India and Pakistan. Or why they object to Tibet becoming a multicultural country.

topkek

Feminization was or never has been a reason why people haven't done well at school, nor why men cite why they cannot get a girlfriend. Upbringing is also a flawed argument, as the views hold those found in stable upbringings.

Online radicalisation is correct though, but only because of the logical and factual arguments based around a lot of the topics. Some areas of topic are still hotly debated between their groups, but that's the same with all topics.

Personally though, I struggled with having to swallow blue pills, its debilitating and makes you less of a man. Having to think you're less because you're a white male and guilty of the sins of your father is bullshit.

All this cuts both ways, extremism is on both sides.

Monkey, pls.

>people came to Sup Forums to pick up women
Lmao

tldr

I think she is a potential convert. She already understands and accepts everything we say, she just resists it using weasel phrases like "online radicalisation".

In le-persuasion speak we call it "the illusion of choice" where a person is stuck between experiencing a new desire and trying to understand it within their old framework that prohibited the new desire for example a girl might say

>"you're not my type... but there is something about you"

Wouldn't they be feminist themselves if they were raised by single feminist mothers?

>spend decades attacking a group in every university, tv show, newspaper, profession, etc
>why does this group not openly talk about how they really feel
>it must be the right wing online groups training them

this is like if a white person in the 60's wrote about how blacks believe that the system is against them. that theyre silly for believing there's seperate water fountains and restrooms and that half the population hates them. then going on to bashing MLK jr for leading these people.

>Young white men got interested in politics and voted for their best interests
Absolutely shocking!

So is this supposed to be a first step towards the next big wave of attacks on us ebil white mens, or is she open to the possibility that we might have some legitimate gripes?

Just kidding. She's only throwing concern-trolling words at the wall to see what sticks so she can rationalize her own hatred and pretend we're the only ones who hate.

My guess is this a case of parapraxis and she equated "feminist single mother" with "deranged drug addict who can barely articulate a sentence". Such a typical feminist mother would not be able to even brainwash her child.

Last tweet very true. They are the fascists.

>look at statistics and research
>find out that multiculturalism has a detrimental effect on societies
>INTELLECTUALISING HATRED

>see that the powers that be promote multiculturalism
>realise that identity politics is basically artificial multiculturalism that fractures even relatively homogeneous societies
>“LOGIC”

>people meet each other on a Kyrgyz embroidery forum
>exchange ideas, argue, eventually come to similar conclusions
>RADICALISATION

How about she types that into notepad, takes a screenshot, and posts one tweet instead of 50.

Maybe this is true for some but not all.

I'm a 27 white atheist myself, and I celebrated on election night by fucking my cute little 22 year old gf who i live with. She was actually a liberal college girl going to OSU when I met her, and have her the red pill.

WE both maga'd on election day here in ohio.

I did it for one reason myself.
Safe spaces and the idea anything not liberal nonsense is hate speech had to die

I live in Alabama. All of my northern friends who come down here blue pilled are red upon interaction with blacks. These are adults in their 30s to 40s not teenagers. I live in a 50/50 city. Not 9% of Los Angeles or 25% of New York.

Most liberals deal with other cultures in a zoo like environment. They go to college with token minorities or visit minority parts of town. The only reason shit doesn't go to hell here is self segregation.

>So is this supposed to be a first step towards the next big wave of attacks on us ebil white mens

They want internet censorship.

We've known this for a while.

>they truly believe thet is is feminists, globalists, anti-racism activists, liberals who are the "true fascists" in the world

>thinking the "alt-right" is a centralized group that could enforce coherent policies to fool national pollsters and every media outlet on the planet
Why are libshits such conspiracy theorists?

Not a single argument wad found.

Gas the kikes.

Race war now.

not bad, but I don't gotta believe shit

I can see it through their advocation of censorship and segregation. It goes all the way back to Animal Farm, in that they really want some to be more equal than others.

They're scant different than the ones they lash out and claim to hate.

This. I have zero moral obligations to finance their fuck ups.

Lost me at coming online to ask how to look for GFs.

LUL Yeah Sup Forums how u get waifu

>What about the alt-right attack on the so called "libtards"?
Every action is followed by a reaction, pal. If the PC people weren't this vicious about their beliefs, the right wing wouldn't have risen tremendously

>Radicalisation of muslims
>Jihad, terrorism, joining ISIS

>Radicalisation of white men
>Voting for the candidate I didn't like

It's people like this that make us become "radicalised".

tldr: fuck all white males

seriously though. i do i into gf?

This resonated with me

"Young men came to these online groups for times on picking up girls & came out believing that it was up to them to save Western civilzation."

went from fat blue-pilled virgin to fit red pilled fuccboi thanks to /fit/ and got radicalized somewhere along the way

don't care about what they think, once you do that the rest is easy

emilia is shit
shiiiiiiit

Did I understand it correctly? She says, many of these men are raised by feminist single mothers and that's the cause of their sexual frustration?

Very accurate. Definitely represents a proportion of Trump voters. Not all though, but a very well put together summary.

>How get waifu?

Step 1: Don't be ugly

I'd go on, but you've already failed son.

meh.. she lists a few points that are reasonable, but then immediately disregards them as obvious lies that are told by the alt-right to rope in vulnerable white men are some shit like that

also she implies that the radicalization of white men and Muslims is even remotely comparable. until the right wing death squads go from door to door to purge everyone not loyal to the regime it is not even remotely similar

Trump won because normal people are tired of being called racist and sexist. They're tired of political correctness. They're tired of the bullshit.

Until the left is willing to accept this and change how they behave and talk to others, people like Trump will continue winning. All they do by doubling down on political correctness is give more power to Trump and people like him.

I'm hopeful. It seems some people realize changes need to be made. But the knee-jerk reaction to Trump's win shows that those changes are going to take a lot of work if they're ever going to happen.

>Trump won because normal people are tired of all the bullshit.

Truer words never spoken.

>they alway ALWAYS ignore that the reason why a majority of right leaning people are right leaning because they don't want the government to take half of their paycheck every week. They cant imagine why someone wouldn't want to just give away their hard earned money for nothing

>They truly believe that it is feminists, globalists, anti-racism activists, liberals who are the "true fascists" in the world.
PRAISE KEK

Identity politics shit is all the left has.. left.
All their other policies demonstrably don't work so they can't argue that way so the only think they've got left is to convince people they're being oppressed by """patriarchy""".

Why would I argue? She's 100% correct. Too bad that doesn't make me any less white nationalist

>It's a "liberals calling the opposition a variety of insults instead of actually trying to listen to what they have to say" episode

How new.
But this is exactly why the right became so strong on the internet. Centrists and moderate leftists are so fed up with SJW/feminist demonization that the only way to push back is electing a meme frog president. I can't say I like a lot of things about Trump, but at least he doesn't say the Wage Gap is real or that the women who stay home are the real victims in war.

It's not just that, it is also that as a white person you immediately turn into turbo satan if you ever do something in your own self interest rather than debasing yourself for some whiny minority.

People are simply tired of being called racists, sexists, facists and whatever else because they just want to live their lives in peace without constantly being harassed.

Though I guess a lot of time this harassment comes down to gibs so in a sense that is already implied in your statement.

>they truly believe thet is is feminists, globalists, anti-racism activists, liberals who are the "true fascists" in the world

-because they fucking are lol

samefagging just to ask for more anime memes

Ahhhhh so there it is.

Shut down alt sites like Sup Forums so the whites cannot become Western Crusaders

I do find the bit about how we hide our power levels in public rather amusing. That part is probably most baffling to liberals. They live in echo chambers so they don't know how to dial it back from being full retard in public. They think everyone thinks the same way and everyone agrees with them. That's why they look like a pod person when someone says something like "how is Trump racist ".

>pitched to Salon
Hhahahahaa
fuck your life

liberals want attention.
conservatives want recognition.

society gave all the BLM women and faggots attention for 20+ years.
they lost the ability to recognize certain truths.
Namely the biological truth.

>consider the following

Shes partly right but I dont have any issue with people of color. TO condem an entire race for not being white is illogical.

We need to find some POCs to lift up as examples of great westerners. We need to pivot and show that THEY are the racists.

>radicalization of muslims
>they blow shit up, slaughter people etc.

>radicalization of white people
>they vote for their favorite candidate

Yet the same people giving shit for racism are the ones who condemn an entire race for BEING white.

>People still falling for the alt-right meme thanks to ole' granny Hillary.

lets go ahead and extreme vett her

>condescendingly putting forward opinions as if it is a psychiatric evaluation
>argument
I don't think so