Traitorous Trump wants trannies to use any restroom they want

Fucker conned us.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-transgender-bathroom-bill-north-carolina-caitlyn-jenner-886415

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/caitlyn-jenner-takes-trump-his-bathroom-offer
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A literal non-issue.

4/21/2016

It's fine as long as he deports the 11 million.

>Fucker conned us.
No he didn't, its a rational position, the other side wants to make it illegal for people to say anything. This is just "go where you want, i don't give a shit, but don't expect to be law-protected"

he just wants to minimize the shitstorm
give it a year and he will unleash the Pence

Fuck off Ahmed.

Blaire White is based.

good. It costs money to build, clean and maintain a third bathroom for trans. You can always just suplex someone you don't like in the bathroom anyways.

fpbp

>Emma Goldbergenstein says trannies should be able to enter the wrong bathroom
>article reposted and bumped 2000000 times, keeps popping up in "Decline of the West" type threads, fucking jews

>trump says trannies should be able to enter the wrong bathroom
>well that's just a non-issue

Get fucked.

>Respect rule of law
>Advance sciences and education
>Be nice to people

Huh... it's as if nobody will call you out on your personal shit if you act normal in society or some shit. You know, stop being niggers and perpetual victims, etc.

priorities are priorities

so long as he builds a wall, deports 2 million illegals, everyone is willing to accept (white) trannies

How come "there're more of us than them" argument doesn't apply here?

Wew lads quads speak da truth

Fine with me. No laws concerning it would be fine. Catch a perv doing pervy things, remove them.

>businessman making decisions like a businessman and not like a politician
Wow

He said 'appropriate'.

What they think is appropriate and what the other moral bathroom goers think is appropriate, will be two different opinions.

Trump has kept his hands clean of the issue and let it come out in the wash.

I'd rather focus of ridiculously lopsided trade agreements than have to worry about some literal retard using the shitter next to my wife.

This.

pee pee

poo poo

It's a non-issue, but making jewish commies mad is our main agenda.

Why did he choose Mike "shock the fags straight" pence then

He is going to leave it up to the states

i'd fuck her boipussy

kek

watch these degenerates defend that

to guard against assassination

I was aware of this for months, didn't lose my support because the truth is I really don't care too much about this issue.

Where've you been, user? He said this months ago.

Memes aside, he'd be foolish not to. Nobody wants to be hounded to death by walking sideshows because of a fucking bathroom.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TRANNIES

LET THEM BE WIERD HOWEVER THEY WANT

JUST STOP PROMOTING THEM

THEY BARELY EVEN EXIST

Sage

this

If its anything other than trade deals, military, foreign policy, or immigration, its bread and circus

He wants trannies to grab women by the pussy

or they could just go to the 'mart

>flag
>us

>Repuliturd can't into trannies

I bet you deny climate change too. Don't ruin Trump with your 1950's autism, thanks.

Trump doesn't care what bathroom you use, but (((they))) want to force you to accept trannies into your bathrooms. Big difference.

>Non-US proxy

one a deez days CTR one a deez days!

>letting trannies use the wrong bathroom
>not deporting illegals
>appointing a literal Soros plant
What have we done?

This is great.
No trannies in my restroom.
More room for me.
The vaginal Jew has to endure the trannies.

haha, I knew it. He is like our mr. Soini, all talk but once in power, he's just as SJW-pampering jew marionette as everyone else.

This is old

You were naive enough to believe a candidate's promises

Did you honestly think Trump would be anything but a Republican puppet?

Who gives a fuck?

This. He is giving imaginary solutions to the imaginary problems of tumblr

You seems to have mistaken Sup Forums's Trump support for Republicanism. Sup Forums supported Trump for his anti-establishment stance.

WTF I hate Trump now

It's a public bathroom. The point is so that you have a place to relieve yourself when you are out and about. Be grateful it's there.

I don't care so much about trannies using a certain bathroom. I just care a about not having cultural marxism forced on me

Have you been too busy eating Hillary's shit and talking about how great it tastes to notice what your opponent was actually saying all fucking election?

It's a non-issue for me really. If they weirdly assault you or something just punch them in the face.

he has absolutely zero incentive, monetary or otherwise, to drive identity politics issues

this is a dream come fucking true because he's not going to turn this shit into the oppression olympics every time [insert identity here] gets pissy over a non issue, which IMO was pretty much guaranteed from a clinton presidency

there it is, fpbp

Isn't this old as fuck?

Hahaha oh wow

this guy

also, trump said it before.

When did he EVER say he was against gay or trans issues?
>Never.
> Hillary did say marriage has always been and always will be between a man and a woman
When did he say he was against blacks?
> Never. He actually campaigned saying he would try to improve their lives
> Hillary called then super predators
When did he say he was against the Jews?
> Never.
> Hillary called Bill's campaign manager a kike and Obongo was against Israel.
When did he say he was against Hispanics?
>Never. He just wanted illegal immigrants out and to build a wall across the border where roughly 75% of them come across.
> Hillary helped establish the current fencing across the border

You got fooled by left media if you believed otherwise.

Its one thing to say, its another to do. He won't do jack. He doesn't care what trannies do, but he won't force it on us unlike Shillary's team would've.

Lol moving the goal post now are we?

>He just wanted illegal immigrants out
but he's not doing that anymore

There will be

>no wall
>no deportations
>no hillary in prison
>nothing anti lgbfuckyou

>shills can't use decade old facts to deny him his presidency anymore so now they're using shit we already knew from his campaign for anti-trump rhetoric

It's fucking better than gender neutral bathrooms.

He's president of America not president of Sup Forums. He's going to take everyone into account

There's no reason to have legislature on fucking toilets? What the fuck do people want?

Morons want laws guaranteeing a trannies right to use a bathroom and other morons want laws banning them from using certain bathrooms.

How about both sides shut the fuck up about it because nobody is getting thrown out of bathrooms and nobody gives a fuck.

This isn't a new thing.

But you know what he ISN'T doing? He isn't saying its a hate crime to suggest that benis go in benis room and bagina should use the bagina room.

It's a state issue at best. It will probably become a non-issue in time.

I was on vacation in Idaho months ago and went into a gas station men's bathroom to piss. While I was pissing a cute Chinese woman wandered in who clearly didn't know English or even which picture meant men's room. If you think she should have gone to prison or someone should have called the cops, you're wrong.

Just like how he's not going to get the nomination or win the election right?

>conned
you didn't fucking pay attention if you thought he'd gas all fags
he has been supportive of their shenanigans for quite a while, he just doesn't turn it into a public dick sucking contest

>get fucked
This is Sup Forums, no mic drops you faggot

The only issue I see with it is Pedophiles taking advantage of it

you must understand that the campaing was verry polarizing and that there now are leftist riots occuring against trump and trump voters.

it is still a posibility that the electoral vote goes to hillary and it will if trumps presidency is to conflicting for society.

so for trump to consolidate his victory he needs to bring the people together to prevent riots from occuring. if the people are peacefully accepting him. then the deal is done, trump goes to whitehouse.

He literally removed the policy of "deporting illegal immigrants" from his website as soon as he won the election. He is a fraud.

I think you just won the False Equivalency World Cup, congratulations user!

>4/21/16
Yup. Guess he was still high from the day before to remember Trump saying that Bruce could go to any bathroom he wanted to.
Well he called him by his chick name and used his preferred pronoun which I refuse to do because he's genetically a man and just because you take hormones doesn't make you a woman or give you the right to change the name your parents gave you.

Campaign Trump is gone.

Tolerant President Trump already disappointing.
SAD

>No wall

Fuck. Is this the biggest american problem? I'm getting disappointed.

lol, CTR working for free now

>saged

>Pedophile fearmongering

Come to the UK our government would love you

guys he doesnt care about social issues

he just needed to say some shit to get the vote

he is our guy, but he cares about destroying the establishment not what bathrooms trannies use

The whole opposition to this is that instead of being a marginal non-issue, it became a central fucking plank of the democratic party platform

A serious, adult government worries about bigger shit than this trivial garbage

>FUNSKEN4

Why the fuck does this matter?

Most trannies at least resemble what they are trying to be, most still look like freaks, but many people who arent trannies also look like freaks.

It's not going to change anything. 99% of trannies have been using the bathrooms they want to use.

The law is bullshit because its not needed. If you look like a woman, people are not going to shit themselves if you go into women's bathroom. Theres no need to legislate this.

why is fp always bp?

Hillary deleted emails but because she deleted them and that means we didn't know what was on them that means she didn't do anything wrong?

eh? He said this before he was elected

do you not remember Caitlin Jenner's visit to Trump Tower:

msnbc.com/msnbc/caitlyn-jenner-takes-trump-his-bathroom-offer

wut. he has "deport 2 milion illegals" or whatever on his first 100 days

guess someone was not paying attention

>he doesn't know Trump-sama loves traps
You new here boy?

this its just pointless legislature, i mean its a fucking bathroom people piss and shit in them its not really a big deal holy FUCK

Dont forget that there now is a republican president with a republican senate that can soon probably pick a new member for a supreme court that afterwards will be republican for the majourity.

this victory is everything pol ever wanted.

kind words are deceptive but change wil gradually come.
it just has to be acceptable for the general public.
since the general public is stupid, trump has an open field to play on.

he is only limited in the speed at which he can introduce new regulation and pollicy

Wtf I hate Trump now

every1 shits and piss the same who gives a shit its a fucking hole in the floor

"Multiculturalism failed."

- Angela Merkel (2011)

I thought you losers would fuck off once your candidate lost the election, guess this is what Hillary meant by saying they wouldn't stop fighting.

seriously holy shit you fuckers are dense

>Trump: Historically, Economy Does Better Under Democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

What did he mean by this?

They're not lopsided at all. They're great for the companies.

He said that in April

Trump has always said he didn't care one way or another about trannies. Trump has never said he opposed LGBT, he has never spoken negatively about gay marraige, and he has never said anything homophobic. You only think this because evertyime a liberal would go off on "Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot" they just said homophobic in there out of habit and ignorance. He is not anti-LGBT now nor was he during the primaries or the general election.

He didn't con anyone, he doesn't give a flying fuck about identity politics. He's a throwback social liberal.

He cares about the economy.

Young children use those bathrooms. I don't care if some mentally unhealthy man thinks he's a girl, I'm not letting him in the same bathroom with my daughter.