MAKE CALEXIT A REALITY

Less than 48 hours ago, we successfully memed Trump into the White House. This is a huge forward push, but we must continue.

yescalifornia.org

We need to go back behind enemy lines to ensure this movement gains traction not just in California, but among libs all across America.

We need to push for a mass liberal migration to California, and incentivize the idea of an independent California.

Some preliminary suggestions:

1) It is pretty clear that Trump's win was not affected by California's electoral votes. Memes such as "Not Cali's President" (insert God Emperor pic here) will be sure to circulate among libtard nationwide.

2)Online petitions: useless in reality, but great for making a statement. The more of those there are, and the more people on those, the more the California government will take this seriously.

3) Shillary supporters across America are feeling pretty cucked right now. Memes such as "Hilary won in Cali" or "Cali won the REAL election" would push non-Californian Hilary supporters to take part in this.

4) FLAGS! People love eye catching logos link that Hilary H with the red arrow or whatever. Make and post simple, eye-catching flags or images suggesting a succession in pro-lib forums and pages.

5) "Tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth". The more this circulates, the more people hear it, the greater the chance of success.

The iron is hotter than ever. It's time to strike!

Love this idea.

Nah I was watching the Oakland protests last night and it's already dying down.

Thank god 420 is legal the pacification is working well, also 1/3 of us voted for Trump we won't let these fags divide us.

Please no, I voted for trump but I live in northern California

Jefferson state would be optimal

>already dying down

We can stop that. SJWs are keyboard warriors through and through. Give them a pasture and they'll graze

spread the word

Thinking of creating a subreddit to create a concentrated independence bomb.

Already started Facebook shitposting. And half legit posting.

you sound like a fat fuck

Wait til Donald starts building the Wall.

Calexit is only getting STARTED.

>tfw NCR will be real within your lifetime
new vegas thread?

Should be lefty coast exit. Fuck Oregon and Washington too.

>California will become independent before England

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One thing at a time

A nation divided is not winning.
California seceding is a bankruptcy for Trump

Tell all people on Sup Forums to leave Cali, and then call in the gas bombers.
No more normies or libs, farmland freed for our settlers.

>not understanding the end game

Someone make a meme how people in a state like Wyoming have war more electoral delegates per person than Cali and how that make shit rig in the red side.

The the welfare babies fend for themselves.

I don't think calexit will happen, there's like 30 plus military bases in the state.

The Donald is President-elect. The President is Obama.

Trump wont be the next President. He wont make it until January.

>welfare babies
>niggers

pick both

The states has military bases fucking everywhere. What's your point? It can be negotiated.