New Bravest Warriors

youtu.be/bIms4eAnK6w

Season 4 came out anyone have vrv rips for a poor guy?

Animation quality seems to have dipped looks like they're using toonboom now

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Y3IGTIyI!DaD3wzEkFLR6PMbGXaMcP9dYZKpKv34cbZYoBb2MNsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought we'd have to wait longer for season four to start.

It's a Christmas miracle

Yep. It's on Mega right now:
mega.nz/#!Y3IGTIyI!DaD3wzEkFLR6PMbGXaMcP9dYZKpKv34cbZYoBb2MNsM

Fresh from the Kametsu feed with Dulus, possibly.

Awesome! Thanks for the link.

The animation looks worse somehow

It's all now done in Flash. They were so desperate they had to put it on VRV, there is no way they'll have a season 5 and if they do it's only because they think they can keep milking the few people who don't come to Sup Forums to see the episodes for free.

I had already accepted the show's death around season 3 when they sold the rights to Nelvana. If this is how the rest of the show is going to be then I would rather they just end it right now.

Flash isn't the problem. Competent and skilled animators can make it work magic.
The thing is...
They just don't give a fuck about this show any more so they half ass all the animation.

Plum's bubble suit reminded me of the one's in the comicbook, Prophet.

Why are they still making this.

It's a good show plagued by a publishing problems.
It's what adventure time should had been

Oh.. Chris has a new voice. It’s okay.

>Nelvana

No wonder the animation is cheap shitty Flash.

bump

wow, I don't think I have ever seen a show drop in animation quality quiet this hard

I'd say American dragon was more drastic but this is still pretty bad

First new episode was pretty good, it was a solid standalone adventure with some good jokes. Cat villains were cute and the physical manifestation of stomach butterflies was really cool.

Second episode was emblematic of this show’s issues with lore. It seems to endlessly pile on lore but said lore never amounts to anything. The mission, which was mildly amusing, took a backseat to Emotion Lord’s vague ramblings which aren’t as funny or interesting as they should be.

At the very least, both of these episodes have a far better grasp of how to pace an 11 minute episode than anything in season 3, even though the animation quality dip is highly noticeable. At least the show is back.

Merry Christmas everyone

Pretty much the animation got worse but the pacing and writting got much better.

We demand interesting bambinos