Gunnerkrigg Court

Merry crambler

Other urls found in this thread:

gunnerkrigg.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Volumes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is absolutely no way that this could possibly go wrong.

>Kat is about to meddle with magic

Yeah, yeah, story, plot, whatever, where's Paz?

Kat is going to make Renard go all Tron.

He will feel something and will notice something different, won't he?

Please do not kill Renard. He is a good dog.

>no you won't feel anything or notice anything different
Bringing back best boy so he can be punished is a bad habit of toms.

>Renard gets fucking vaporized

How would you feel?

I'd be happy that Annie is gonna stay a virgin forever now.

*Ysengrins u*

Ysengrin will die of a heart attack before he's able to put it in.

Him losing his wolf toy body might be interesting. If he isn't locked away in the Arrow, There's a lot of robot bodies laying around in that floor.

Pretty bad, I like Renard.
Renard can use anything that has eyes, right? So can you just stick a pair of googly eyes on the arrow and let him jump out through those or something?

If he's gone for good I'd be pretty damn sad. He's one of my favourite characters.

like how I felt at pic related
>use anything that has eyes, right?
exactly, Kat could use some figurines as backups, say Hellboy at the end of A Handful of Dirt

Predictions

1. Renard gets baleeted from existence
2. Renard gets stuck somewhere
3. The doll is destroyed and Renard becomes a ghostly spirit because why the fuck not
4. The doll is destroyed and Renard gets a new body
5. Everything goes fine but something unexpected happens during transfer
6. Renard refuses

This is gonna turn into some the fly tier of horror.

Aww christ Kat this aint going to end well

you may be able to see through the bullshit but magic is still magic

WTF ARE YOU DOING, WOMAN!

>magical arrow experiments

>entrusting your livelihood with the hands of a fourteen year old lesbian
NOPE.

Thank you based Siddell for updating on the holiday season, Merry crambler!

>1. Renard gets baleeted from existence
Nope
>2. Renard gets stuck somewhere
maybe
>3. The doll is destroyed and Renard becomes a ghostly spirit because why the fuck not
I was actually thinking that myself. It the exact kind of "change that doesn't make a change" we've already seen
>4. The doll is destroyed and Renard gets a new body
Maybe, but i doubt it. What purpose would that serve other than to say "hey, look how dangerous this is"
>5. Everything goes fine but something unexpected happens during transfer
That's really vague, dude. But maybe
>6. Renard refuses
Well, he has been shown to be a little bit technosceptic, but i don't think so.

How about these
>They can't get the machine to work, or it explodes, or there's a poweroutage
>The court stops them and confiscates the whole machine
>The arrow starts working again, and traps Rey (or someone else) inside the machine
>The arrow starts working again and releases other souls bound to it

ANNIE VS KAT
>ANNIE VS KAT
ANNIE VS KAT
>ANNIE VS KAT
ANNIE VS KAT

IT'S CUMMING REAL SOON.

PICK YOUR SIDE: KAT (TECHNOLOGY) OR ANNIE (MAGIC)

ANNIE IS GOING TO SEE THROUGH KAT'S BULLSHIT REGARDING TECHNOLOGY ONCE SOMETHING AWFUL HAPPEN TO RENARD AND FUCK SHIT UP.

>It's a "scientist fucks with magic because "magic is just like science" episode

>filename

Calm down nothing will go wrong.

This is just the chapter where Renard will finally see what a beautiful angel Kat is.

ohhh, now this user is on to something

Isn't she seventeen, now? I thought she was in last year?

Yeah, they are.

Who do you guys ship Annie with?

OH YES ADD THE SOUL CAPTURING ARROW INTO THIS EQUATION.
WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IN THIS SOUL CONTRACT TRANSFER DEAL.

what are you talking about? they aren't anywhere near their last year.

Isn't it 3 years? So they are, arne't they?

Annie you fucking autist use your autism for good once and tell Kat to figure it out later and not use one of your best friends as a lab rat.

He's just a dog.Chill out.

Death.

>Just a dog
>demigod brother of a coyote
>JUST a dog

>You won't feel anything or even notice anything different!
How in fuck's name can she be certain of that?

She's an intelligent scientist and knows what she's doing.

How on earth can she know that a spirit fox inhabiting a stuffed animal under a geas of control won't "notice of feel" anything by having its ownership transferred to a half-finished computer POWERED BY AN EVIL FUCKING MAGIC ARROW created by a would-be godlet in order to harness a love rival into cursed non-death for all eternity
OH WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Are you doubting the Angel?

I was relying to his status in the story. He's bascially a pet, a side character. It says a lot that he got written out for like a year, like 4 chapters ago and nobody cared. Hell even in the setting Annie just threw him away and nobody gave a shit.

each year in-comic takes four of our years to publish, Annie started at age 11 or 12, eleven years later she'd be 14 or 15.
We are at volume 7, see pic related from gunnerkrigg.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Volumes

>each year in-comic
That's what I was talking about, their scholarship is in-comic 3 year, meaning that they are 17-18 a the end of it. So seeing that they are in their last year (well, Kat is), they are now 17, now?

read again. Comic started in our time 2005 April, it's now 12 years later, (my mistakle thinking it was only eleven years ago), every four of "our" years we see one "comic" year pass, 12 divided by 4 is 3 comic years.

And you read again, I am only talking about in-comic year, and in-comic so far, they are in their 3rd year. If their scholarship is of 3 year, then they are 17-18 year old now.

no idea how you are miss-reading this, They are in school year 10 (aka Form 4 in the English school system). Usual age for that is 14 to 15.

Isn't scholarship only 3 years in high school?

again, no idea what you're on about. Scholarship? high school? In England these have different meanings, although maybe things have changed in the last 30 years since I was there.
Anyway, it's interesting that Smitty is now in lower sixth while Parley should be finishing upper sixth, at which point she'd be looking at university the next year, but maybe Gunnerkriggians skip that?

I didn't know that Gunnerkrigg Court that degenerate but I just finished binging the series and I'm really feeling like RenardXAnnie is endgame. I don't even know why.

Nah Annie and Kat is endgame

zimmy

who?

I know you're baiting but it's actually kind of sad just how much Renard is sidelined in this webcomic. He's cool and should have as much screentime as Kat or Annie really, but he's more or less a side character just based on how much we actually see him.

Kat ill discover the mind binding spell and invent the first pokeball.

>Annie is still alive

Worst
Christmas Strip
Ever

that makes him easier to kill off

Cuz Annie couldn't find another boyfriend.

What a fucking loser

Yeah, I hate her.

I wonder what Tom got for Christmas

I hope love and merriment.

I hope she gets mauled

I'm sure that she'll date someday.

Doubtful

Date maybe, but never lose her virginity.

There's too much story in this chapter.
I want more slice of life!

What's worse
Annie fulfilling her destiny
or
Annie dying a virgin

Wait what if nothing actually goes horribly wrong but they do find out some dark shit about this ownership thing?

Like transfer goes fine and everyone is just all "oh ok neet" despite annie and renard being worried something bad would happen. But the results they learn are some fucked up shit about annies mom.

Cause frankly I always thought annies ownership was odd just because she owned the doll. It's a doll with that symbol given to her specifically by her mother while she was dying and was basically the only thing she arrived at gunnerkrigg with. So what if her mother or her dad planned all along for renard to be owned by annie. Or hell what if the court has some shit to do with this considering they never really gave a fuck about some forest god walking around court as renard do. And kat has a reason to believe this ownership shit works similar to the arrow, a court tech.

It'd be interesting if the nature of annies ownership of renard is given more light just as she's about to retake that ownership.

Worse for Annie? Definitely not getting laid.

I'm making a short sfw Kat animation. Been wanting to do more sfw or vanilla stuff lately.

Don't Imaa

Why?

Why, user?!

Because you fucking suck Imaa

Duh

You have no reason to hate it! It's sfw and cute!
It's just Kat stretching after a hard day's work.

Do it anyway, and then do more of that.

Spiders and spiders accessories

sketches

Looks like a boy.

A cute boi. :)

Kat IS a boy.

She has the most masculine pussy and boy could ever wish for.

No, I think Parley has an even more masculine pussy and she isn't even a boy.
Kat is a very feminine boy with a very feminine pussy.

>I don't know how this thing that trapped a spirit in purgatorial torture for untold centuries works but I'm gonna plug it into my computer and plug Renard into the other side and see what happens

Don't you dare doubt the Angel, you filthy heathen!

Robot pls

I love you, Shadow, but don't make me choose between you and the Angel ...

I SURE CAN'T WAIT FOR KAT TO FUCK IT UP HORRIBLY

WHY DO SMART CHARACTERS HAVE TO DO SUCH STUPID SHIT SO OFTEN HOLY FUCK

Smart in one thing doesn't mean smart in all things.

How dare you, Kat is perfect!

Kat is an interesting character without you being a retard in these threads. That's how I dare.

Are you saying you are a non-believer?

No, I'm insulting you.

Good, as long as you believe in the transcendence of our Lord and Creator Kat.

Would it kill you to stop being a roleplaying cunt? You're not doing Kat's character any service with this.

>character
Tom didn't create her, he is merely a prophet.