They're criticizing a 10 year old for being tired at 3 am

They're criticizing a 10 year old for being tired at 3 am...

Is the media really this assblasted?

>the media
DailyMail is 66% pro-Trump

>catch him when he blinks
>HAHA LOOK AT THIS STUPID LITTLE KID BEING TIRED

Wow, can you believe this 10 year old is tired at 3:30 in the morning? I mean WOW, I just can't even...

The media is in Hillary's pocket they won't ever let trump become president until he is sworn in
Trump by more then 63 votes so any retard saying trump can't win is wrong
They take any take low blows possible

It's almost as if little kids really don't care about politics and would rather be playing video games

he's tired of winning

>Son of a billionaire
>Dad's the President of the most powerful country in the history of the world
>Mother is a supermodel
>Genius at cyber security

He is literally the luckiest, most blessed human being to ever be born. His combination of resources and connections make it so that he can literally do anything that he chooses to. There are zero limitations.

Is it any wonder he's bored with life, and doesn't find anything particularly interesting?

4th time reliving his dad's victory speech, dude has every right to be tired.

Sleep tight timelord, thank you for the convergence.

or sleeping

>you will never carry sleepy little Baron to bed and tuck him in after winning the election

Who else wish they were a dad? :(

Don't forget
>Hes 6ft tall at 10 years old

I bet he got no coffee :(

Checked

KEK IS NOT TIRED OF DELIVERID PRAISE

coffee is bad for kids. just look at italy or france

Nah he's 5'9" right now. Still a manlet

*delivering

He's so powerfull that he doesn't need sleep, he was just gathering energy for another time jump.

I can't wait to watch this little cyber genius grow up to be 7ft tall and fuck more super models than pappa don

hes already handsome, 6ft tall, has a 10inch dick at 10 years old

youll never win this genetic lottery

Still taller than me ;_;

He's just imagining all the pussy he's gonna be able to grab.

>probably will end up 6'5-6'7
>his dad is President
>will be billionaire
>already behind 7 proxies
>probably will bang supermodels starting age 15
>will inherit high energy

This kid...this kid has it all.

Because no one has ever been dragged around to their parents functions on occasion..

The kid must also had been put through a lot of pressure and of course he is tired.

Imagine your old self in front of millions of people and not only that, imagine you have to remain calm for your dad because if not the media will attack you.

He probably couldn't sleep the night before that because he was so nervous.

Have some sympathy americucks. We are willing to build wall but dont be so pendejos once we leave.

Really? You're leaving?

That's tall as fuck at 10.

Are you still coming by on sundays to cut my yard?

I am 6'6 and I was 5'6 when I was 10...he could be really tall. Donald is 6'3, Eric is 6'6. His mom is 6'0. He could end up 6'7 or taller.

Nice

Uh kinda starting to sound like you guys don't think everyone has an equal chance at life in here.

You some sorta gommies?

He's 10 years old and 5'9

I don't blame him for being tired, he's basically doubled in height over the past year.

He looks sleepy.
But he is actually computing complex mathematical formulae at the speed of light. He is that good with CYBER

Underrated

You never know when those shitty peasant genetic leftovers may pop up. Always the chance he ends up the black sheep at like 5'9" and a wierdo.

He is 5'9 right now, and hasn't even hit puberty. You think he's going to stop growing now?

The Daily Mail was the one that exposed the Anthony Weiner underage sexting scandal which led to the FBI investigation which led to the seizing of Huma's laptop and eventually James Comey reopening the e-mail investigation

And you retards seriously criticising the Mail? The Mail just saved the world.

>autists are now openly being bullied
I'm scared, Sup Forums.

>5'9
>10 years old
>manlet
he can grow taller than any of you

he's also qt as fuck

Stop talking like you aren't a part of human society.

Yeah I think it's probably just a little banter, like ruffling his hair in news form

>They

You retards were saying he had autism yesterday.

when he grows up, he will become Iron Man. screencap this.

Donald was 6'2 at peak, he is 6'0.5 these days. Melania is actually 5'10 and the kid is about 5'6- 5'7 at this moment. People on Sup Forums know nothing about height.

>implying he isn't a faggot
Look at his body language and face. Also consider the fact that he's the youngest son. They're more likely to come to the faggot side.

you are doing Keks work, user

based korean centipede. South Korea is truly best Korea

I know Alec Baldwin is a midget even though he says he's 6 feet tall the truth is closer to 5 feet

The kid is taller than a lot of grown ass men at ten years old.

He's going to wind up being a 7+ foot tall autistic savant with an entire country's resources at his disposal.

I know we've been memeing that Don is the God Emperor of mankind but I'm honestly thinking he might just be the person who lays the groundwork for his genetic experiment of a son to take over the species.

Oh kek I love you my lord

>be only half slovenian
>struggle to stay awake at 3:30 am

Literally no one is surprised by this.

Just how low energy is your country?

SAD!

Checked and kekked.

>Is the media really this assblasted?
You have no idea.

topkek

Jackpot!
Praise be to Kek

Libs:
When they go high, we go LOW

Upvoted

>banter
>trips

good job japan 2

>liberal black panther kills his parents
>he becomes batman irl
>beats the shit out of nigger criminals
>beats the shit out of sjws
>uses his superior intellect to resist ((( them )))
>nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask

I have great hopes for Barron.

He's going to be something.

holy FUCK MY SIDES JUST GOT DEPORTED

>tuck

So low energy we can now ride on the US' coattails for the next 8 years.

Disgusting!

And of course I mean the privileged white male marginalizing truly tired working class people of color.

his face and body looks nothing like a faggot, ur gaydar is way off

Based gook

Here, have a rare pepe.

I was 5'9 at his age, now I'm 6'4. I doubt you're taller than 5'11 making comments like that. Keep coping, faggot, you're only a "manmore" when compared to 10 year olds, who will surpass your pitiful height in a few years time anyway.

>JEWS

Of course they are, and it's fair game because they have the mentality of a 10 year old

LOL. My friend, the internet belongs to you today. Take it and go with God.

Didn't realize until the third replay they color coordinated their ties for the camera.

wish i had the balls to get tired live on television with the entire nation watching intently

not sure if unaware of /fit/ memes or memeing on a level beyond my awareness

>he's still a child
>literally taller than Rand Paul already

JUST

>leftists in charge of not being assholes

heh

There is no way he is 5'9. I would say he is barely 5'7, it's still a good height for his age but you are exaggerating his height so much.

So correct, and checked

You're actually taking this throw away story seriously, how arseblasted are you?

>Wise Men Told Us Trump Would Lose. What Do Wise Men Say Now That He's Won?

I suspect that my interpretation of that line is different from the author's.

guys, make an actual news site. Seeing as half the us would vote trump, wouldn't that mean that Americans are tired of bullshit media? You might make profit from this.

y-you too

It's because he's a half-Slav you bigoted pieces of shit, he is clearly sober and they are not allowing him to squat. Fucking liberals make me sick.

Kek

Aw shit nigger

Italybro,I just really want to reach out to you in this moment and suggest that you reconsider the path that you're on

you might want to talk to somebody about lithium or some other medication that can help you regain a normal life

your little boy fetish is just a symptom of a more insidious mental illness which will, if left unchecked, destroy any chance you have at living a normal life. you owe it to yourself to take the time to investigate the matter seriously because you really only get a certain number of revolutions around the sun until you die. this is your one life, don't ruin it because you were being encouraged by your friends to not fix your mental issues. it's not funny. it's not cute. it's not special. it's not ok. you're sick. you need help. please, take care of yourself.

i'm really rooting for you. i'm really hoping that you read this and you decide that today is the day that you take action and get this compulsion under control. i hope that you turn your life around and that one day you can get back on the healthy hetero path that brings you happiness, but that doesn't exacerbate your descent into life-ruining fetishism and mental illness.

NOBODY BULLIES OUR /lilbro/ BARRON

Checked