Male aliens are weird looking

>male aliens are weird looking
>female alien looks exactly like a human
why is this so common?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96855802/#96855802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's boring as fuck when it happens. It'd be fun to see monstrous females and humanoid males for once.

Sexism ;)

Big ugly alien thing intercoursing the hot human women is a common fetish.
Regular human intercoursing the hot green alien chick is even more common thing.

Human male on big ugly alien bitch is far more rare. As well as hot human girl and equally hot green alien boy pairing. These two are mostly female fetishes and females rarely watch/read space adventure stories.

You don't need to actually depict the actual relations, just imply the possibility of either.

Normies.

That helm thing is a part of her face

male body builders

PK we know that, now go back to finishing Seeds ffs.

>It'd be fun to see monstrous females
Yes
>and humanoid males for once.
Oh no

They look like virgin nerds having a meeting and Thanos the Chad Titan just walks in

Soon enough.

Because men have a much higher upper limit when it comes to building muscle, you pathetic tumblrcunt

>females rarely watch/read space adventure stories
Are you fucking retarded

"Nobody knows. But what we do know is that human men are degenerates and must be purged."

>These two are mostly female fetishes and females rarely watch/read space adventure stories.

I've seen plenty of male fetishists desire the former, myself included.

Because sex

Where did the OP post mention muscle at all? Or tumblr?

>Big ugly alien thing intercoursing the hot human women is a common fetish.
>Regular human intercoursing the hot green alien chick is even more common thing.
For You.

It is possible for the above situation to occur in nature. The chance of occurrence is extremely slim. Just sayin'.

Human men, you mean.

>I'm not gay because the wolf has eyeliner
I almost find the people who like the top example more respectable

Is there a Turian waifu romance option?

I don't know how to tell you this, user, but it's not possible for a female wolf to be born looking like a human with wolf ears.
I'm so sorry I had to break this to you on Christmas.

>not gay
Nope, I'm hoping the bottom right is packing a dick too.

The most extreme case of sexual dimorphism known in nature is the blanket octopus, which reaches a weight ratio of 40,000:1 in favor of females.

I was talking more about the female of the species looking more different from the male of the species.

>It's not possible for a female wolf ot be born looking like a human with wolf ears.
Implying. We have a pig that is filled with human dna walking around since 2016. Just give it time.

I appreciate your honesty.
I imagine hyenas would be right up your alley, then? Larger, more aggressive females, and all of them pack giant clit-dicks they use to sodomize males with.

Sounds like my last marriage.

Yes. The only thing Andromeda got right

yep.

What’s amazing is that can’t be good no matter who was the lard ass.

Straights have shit taste

because people complain when they deviate from the super model look

Men fuk woman
Sexe woman tv
Men ugly so no fuk
Woman no care cause busy not waste life being nerd

Ooga booga even caveman no this retard
Shit thred

It's a non existent problem that retards over blew out of a few cases, most of which from series that have numerous examples of completely inhuman looking females in them.

I'm sorry sweetie but that's a wrong answer (◡◡)

Because most entertainment, especially genre entertainment, is aimed at men and so they try to appeal to men's baser instincts.

Those poor elephant seal bbs

Of course. But the number is still lower,

This shit has developed over MILENIA. Right from Zeus as a bull screwing Europa.

Let's be real - women really getting into fantasy and sci-fi is the achievement of the last generation.
Rewind back to before year 2000 and geek women were still a negligible minority, borderline a myth.
I'm not saying that "women just don't like geek stuff by default" or "all geek women are fake" - far from it, but both corporate marketing AND inner fandom culture has, and still is, very male-focused.

My base instinct is to put face between big titties standing up

>he doesn't want a tall, buff, monstrous, alien GF

i feel this strip exists just to make the lady death-cap joke.

>Let's be real - women really getting into fantasy and sci-fi is the achievement of the last generation.
Please imagine the laughing girls pic but with kirk and spock.

Her film design looks more like a human male for what it's worth

Someone needs to do a version where the "male" is a female and the "female" is redesigned into a trap.

The males aren't really that weird looking there either. They just got extreme human-like proportions.

Hmmmm futa.

this is clearly the superior option

I'm a lady and it really upsets me a lot of games won't allow me to play out this fantasy. Why can't I romance Strong in Fallout 4? C'mon.

Do you need to be such a cunt or do you just really enjoy it?

Fap
Why else

>enabling the patriarchy
women like you make me sick. i bet you voted for Trump too

but user, "rat" is not a masculine trait

the degree in which a non-human looks non-human is not a measure of how masculine it is unless you're pre-programmed to see it that way, but why would looking like a different species be more feminine instead? human females aren't THAT different from human males.

Lucky for me

Name of the comic user, I need this.

Satania.

Amazing comic, you can find the entirety of it dumped in the archive

T-Regina is pretty good

Ew.

Thank you

I'm not necessarily calling you a liar, but I find the fact that you're a neanderthal that exists in [current year] and knows how to use a computer to be highly unlikely.

>i bet you voted for Trump too
You bet right, tumblrwhale

I would fuck all four of those tbqh

>Big ugly alien thing intercoursing the hot human women is a common fetish
so basically, its the sci-fi version of blacks on white women

>stop pandering to normies by giving female animals a human body
>instead, pander to furries by making them as animal as men
I mean, like, I can see your point, but somehow I dont think its the best option.

what should I ctrl f to find the OP?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96855802/#96855802
Merry Christmas senpai

>blanket octopus
>weight ratio of 4000:1 in favor of females
EXTRA THICC

Merry christmas!

this is such a common question that I'm sure you already have a good idea why

World of Warcraft Troll females looked like actual Trolls but no one liked it

And then Blood Elves happened

Pretty irrelevant
Must be something you think about often.

Same reason male humans originally looked literally like naked apes and female humans look soft and non apish. Back in the neolithic era men had more masculine facial features that made them look apish and hulking in contrast to the nubile soft females. An alien being would mistake human women as another species.

Tauren and panda females prove you are wrong

Tauren females were the least played race forever
Anyone that played Pandas are fags

My point still stands
Normies dont like monsters

t. Alliance wrath baby

>normies don't like monsters

thanos looks like such a fucking twat in his khakis, purple wife beater and timberland boots.

>2017

leave

Played since start of TBC
Only because I was too young to play Vanilla
Not that I didnt have access, its that I didnt understand computers

Game died after Wrath

>he won't come out of the closet already

Early Cata was pretty damn good and Pandaria was as good as TBC.

>posts typical beauty and beast story where beasts isnt even that monsterous

It would be interesting if the males looked weird and the females looked fucking gross

I liked pandaria, it was the most comfy expansion, then fucking draenor happened and I lost interest. might go back when battle for azeroth launches, looks good so far.

Are you saying that any normal person would totally be up for fucking a wildebeest or alligator?

It doesn't need to be a xenomorph for it to still take a special kind of mind to get aroused by fucking something dramatically outside your species.

> fat
> furry

opinion discarded

>Romance Strong options
>All his responses are either confusion or getting angry because he doesn't understand your innuendo
>Take the cannibalism perk just to impress him, wear super mutant rags, chat options allow you to start speaking more like a super mutant to everyone in the commonwealth just to get him to like you more
>It doesn't seem to have much effect romanticly
>Build up enough companionship to use the love option
>He shoots you down laughing super mutant's genitals don't even work
>New mission option appears to track down some FEV so you can turn yourself into a super mutant just to be with him
>You compete the mission
>All romance routes are now disabled, companionship meters cap at 10 because you don't care about friendship anymore
>Most of your missions auto fail because all you have is brute strength now and your dialog options are basic
>All you can do now is wander the commonwealth with Strong, killing thing and scaring puny humans
>Your character can't appreciate the time together, but as the player this is the closest you get to having romance with strong

Pandaria sucked
So did Cata
Please explain why Garrosh's arc was any good, at all
Pandas were to grasp at the tiny fragments of creativity WoW had left

Cata was the death of the luster in WoW
Pandas were the final nail

Just to make niggers like you cry about it.

For stupid, edgy kids like this one Blizzard ended up making shit like Warlords of Draenor and Legion. Pretty sure you didn't even play Cata or Pandaria

didn't that happen in gears of war. The females were these brute looikng monsters that are literally untameable

Killing lore characters was a mistake
Wrath did a lot wrong

Draenor was a wasted fucking Xpac
Legion is garbage and Blizzard is struggling to KEEP subscribers

You cant deny that Cata was the death of Wow and Pandas were the final nail

> always role-playing with the superior trap character if possible

Life is much better if you can embrace the inner (not)homo.

go play minecraft or euro trucking if you can't enjoy games

Why dont YOU go play minecraft and euro trucking if you cant get over you buyers remorse

PvP is optional
Arena is dead
Leveling is braindead

WoW is fucking DEAD and you're wasting 15USD a month for it

lel