Can we have a thread about Lois Lane?

I'm asking too much?

I was never attracted to Lois, until tomasi's run....
Damn him

Lois x Steve is the superior ship.

Having grown up with *this* Catwoman, the idea of her catsuit needing to stretch to fit Lois comes across as so weird to me despite knowing current-Selina is largely modeled off of Audrey Hepburn.

And *this* Lois, the rather unshapely Lois always paranoid over the ultra-feminine earth mother her man works with every day.

>lois is a beta-cuck

We need more of this instead of >stronk woman memes.

The Chad Diana vs the Virgin Lois

Who?

When will Iris get the Tomasi treatment?

Yes! You are!

That was a shitty issue, and Tom King is a shitty writer, and you should feel shitty for liking it, but you don't. You look right past the awfulness of the dialogue because "muh dick".

Kys, retard. I never liked King's writing but the art and Lois are fucking good.

who hurt you user?

lol marvel reader

WW has femurs for days, got dayum

Hey user! I know you hate quality after all your Americas and Carol Danvers! But please, don't be a cunt to people that read actual good stuff!

Go back to reading your Riveras and be happy!

Whoa hey. No company wars pajeet.

Audrey Hepburn urg ..no thanks.

Compared to Margot Kidder, that and nearly any comic Lois is fuckable.

>Girls being slightly embarrassed about being bigger than skinnier friends
Hot

So wait, did they change underwear too? Or was Lois going commando under that skimpy dress?

Lois was BANGING in that issue. Dialogue was trash though.

It's a shop. Original has her in underwear

I'm not sure what to make of this comment. If you don't care for Audrey Hepburn personally... ok, good for you. Its kinda odd because she was such a classical beauty but ok, fine, different strokes for different folks.

If you're disagreeing that Selina has been modeled off of Hepburn for years now... you're just objectively wrong. Selina was usually THICC going way back up to the 90s and the early 2000s but when Adam Hughes started modeling her physicality like a Hepburn with D-cups, that look for her proved popular and darn near every artist hopped on that boat.

Of course it was, it's HacKing

Steve is shit tier. There's a reason why no gives a shit about him.

nigga is that real? is that seriously bare lois ass?

It's an edit. She's wearing underwear in the original.

Lois being jealous of Wonder Woman is so damn cute

Lois should be beautiful but not otherworldly, if that makes any sense. She should obviously look good, but she's not an Amazon, she's not a model, and she's not a high-level athlete or superhero. But she's got that personality, and that's a major part of why Clark loves her.