Trump won. Shillary is done. The shitposting and debates are over. What now

Trump won. Shillary is done. The shitposting and debates are over. What now

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gWS79cd
cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=-SBw6nVvJSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meme Le Pen into office

Hofer first

Podesta to jail.

Now whe should meme this guy into next presidency

LePen
Hofer
AfD

2017 is big election year in the heart of darkness. Let's uncuck them too

We have to uncuck Europe.

>Join the movement
discord.gg/gWS79cd

we need to find some shit

there must always be a lich king

I don't think you realize how crazy the next 70 days are going to be. Soros is funding and organizing protests all across America and they will be turning violent soon.

I mean I can pretend to be CTR like I've done most of the time.

We uncuck mainland Europe, Australia, and New Zealand

>win the meme war
>tfw feel like a war vet reminiscing about all the battles fought, the foreign bitches fucked,and the good times with the comrades
>tfw it's over, the adrenaline will never be as high

dont assume this is over

now that 'whites' are 'in power' the media no longer has to restrain themselves in attacking whites

the anti-white rhetoric will dial up to 11, and unless we adapt very quickly, our aggressive use of humor and truth is going to start working against us

if we really want to fucking annihilate fags, niggers, and jews right now, the correct strategy is to turn into the nicest people in the world, and I mean legitimately. Draw upon the nobility of the white man to treat these frightened idiots with love, respect, and more-than-fairness, without compromising on our goals

we will have the power, and our enemies will have no ammunition to use against us, I assure you the Emperor is going to choose a similar strategy

I say start with France, they are the main gateway

Duh

We aren't done yet. There is a war in the east.

Mel will take Hollywood back from the Jews.

>tfw gaddafi was going to make Africa great again but NATO korosu'd him

Watch Sup Forumss hopes and dreams going down to gutter as trumps does nothing about demograhpics and rural regions

>What now?

We prepare for the next battlefield.

Will traffic die down enough to save Sup Forums?

Yes, join here

>the anti-white rhetoric will dial up to 11

good

The shadow of implosion falls on the left. They splinter among themselves, and will collapse into tribal groups infighting for the financial scraps of their party.

Thats fine and all but leave Finland un-touched thanks

ikt's not over spurdo
now let's meme the alt right to power in Europe

Wait until he start fucking people up.
Or until he starts fucking up.

its only just begun

Take a couple days off, stay comfy. Enjoy the chimping

Then we MEGA!

Enjoy the liberal tears as they tear themselves apart.
They're quite literally demonizing white women now

Account banned. Why?

I think we have to drift for a while, honestly. The election was the culmination of months and months of shitposting. It's normal to take some time to recharge and be aimless before the next big thing comes along.

Destroy the media oligarchs. This article gets it:

cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/

Not really him

#bolsonaro2018

Hillary sucked, now the democrats have to swallow what came.

It's not him. The account is fake

Now our TV celebrity with literaly no work experience flip flops on issues and acconplishes nothing with an uncooperative congress for 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=-SBw6nVvJSo

>What now

Wanna watch Hoshi no Kaabi with me? I'll get take out. I know this place that does killer empanadas.

we gauge the enemy. look for signs of weakness. test them with dank memes about how to make glow sticks

Let's send Donald Trump a congratulatory mosaic of pepes and propaganda from Sup Forums wishing him good luck. Maybe we can mail it to the White House.

Catch your breath. Rest your fingers.

But do not get too comfy; the next battle has already begun; Hillary and Obama both gave nice speeches about unity and peaceful transition of power, but they both knew that Soros was about to unleash his paid goons and their useful idiot friends in last-gasp effort.

This is their plan:

1. Get as many people on the streets of as many cities as possible
2. Instigate or stage violence, so that more people and more violence will follow
3. Scare Americans futher with terror attacks from ISIS (strangely quiet in last few months of election, no?)
4. Obama declares martial law. America one step from civil war.

I don't think it will go that far, but I think they are pushing us down this path, maybe to get a backroom agreement not to prosecute Clinton or investigate Obama for his own lies and crimes in Libya/Syria.

Best thing we can do is go to work, avoid the protests, and politely point out to friends the hypocrisy and hatred on full display.

Let's meme #BLAXIT into reality