youtube.com/watch?v=dmP3gGj9yjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If your parents had any sense: you.

That was uncalled for.

>CK Luis is getting his VA removeds from Gravity Falls
>Mel Gibson is still John Smiths voice
makes ya think

>CK Luis is getting his VA removeds from Gravity Falls
Gotta say, I love it when bad things happen to bad people.

What were they thinking?!

Ice cold, bro... On Christmas at that.

Why we don't get more native characters like her in the media? It's always blacks and Arabs

At least we'll have Dani Moonstar soon

Jeffrey Katzenberg thought The Lion King would be quickly forgotten but Pocahontas would go down in history as a masterpiece.

Because you guys almost killed them all. Give them time to repopulate.

Live action Pocahontas from that Colin Ferrel movie was a qt.

i thought he gave more creative freedom over the Kimba Ripoff because he actually rooted for the B team.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmP3gGj9yjM

You can't even explain how this couldn't be made.

>Why we don't get more native characters like her in the media?
Because every time you get a minority interpretation of someone who isn't written entirely for their identity, you get people screaming bloody murder about "muh cultural appropriation muh noble savage bigotry".
So most people just skip it instead of dealing with the drama. It's why most black people in media are all takes on Morgan Freeman and Wesley Snipes, they don't want to make a character angle new or engaging because they're afraid of offending someone.

Sounds like they just want better writing but what do i know...

So they're either tremendously impatient, unwilling to let the industry experiment and see what works; or they're naive and intolerant, much like the soccer moms of old who would call up the TV networks when they heard a dirty joke that their kid wouldn't get anyway.
It's almost like those kinds of reactionary people are bad for any kind of medium they involve themselves in, but what do I know.

Even with better writing you have people who bitch and moan at the sight of anything they can't self insert into or get their dicks hard to. And that's not counting the political bullshit of either side.

Germans have a huge boner for native Americans and they do not give a fuck, they would likely make a similar movie at one point.

spbp

because Robin Williams is dead

Louis C.K. is not bad people.

I'd love to see an aztec qt character.

>implying

that won't stop them from remaking it anyway

Are you retarded? Did you even watch this piece of shit movie? If it were made to day it'd be a better movie instead of the retarded
>well the natives were bad too
>i-it was only one guy that wanted to conquer the natives ):
Not to mention the fucking animal sidekicks take up 40% of the movie. The only redeeming factor of this movie is the art during colors of the wind.

>They're different from us! That means they can't be trusted!
Honestly outside the 5th grader dialogue and plot the art during the war prep scene was gorgeous

remember when zootopia was supoosed to be about apartheid?

disney only made it becuase they wanted an oscar

now they get it every year!

Goyakhla.