Trump wants to shut down the EPA. What will he do to guarantee environmental protection?

Trump wants to shut down the EPA. What will he do to guarantee environmental protection?

inb4 global warming isn't real

Water and air pollution is real. Improper disposal of hazardous waste is real. These are all protected by the EPA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_River#Water_rights_and_border_dispute_between_Georgia_and_Tennessee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gold_King_Mine_waste_water_spill
cnn.com/2015/08/22/us/animas-river-colorado-epa-mine-spill/
cnn.com/2015/08/09/us/colorado-epa-mine-river-spill/
youtu.be/_IhzBiTyc5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me where in the Constitution it says the federal government should be regulating "environmental protection" and maybe I'll answer your question.

>What will he do to guarantee environmental protection?

What has the EPA done?

Fpbp

user, as long as India and China exist, this is literally pissing into an ocean of piss.

Is it bad? Sure. Does it matter? Nah.

>Does it matter? Nah.

You won't be saying that in 10 years when our food production gets fucked.

post the link you amerisixtytwopercent

Can be considered interstate commerce if pollution travels across state lines via rivers or the air

>The federal government can only do what is explicitly laid out in the constitution rather than expand up to maximum limits set by the consititution
It's like I'm British living in America and even I know that and basically you're a fucking retard

We should get rid of schools and roads too. They need to be provided by the church/community or not at all

>buying into (((deregulation)))

Wow, Sup Forums really is infested with Neo-liberals.

>What will he do to guarantee environmental protection

do you care if the products you buy hurt the environment?

Trust in the judgement of the American public? The EPA is an institution developed by that public, it's existence is evidence it is unnecessary.

Your argument only makes sense in the context of an undemocratic system.

If the people in a republic can not be trusted, the instutitions that rule them are established by the untrustworthy, and are therefore no more deserving of trust.

Nice to know what you think of your neighbors, however.

wrong

he wants to upgrade and protect your shit water supplies. if anything he will expand the EPA

But the EPA doesn't even do its own job. First world countries do it better.

You don't really believe that. Either that, or you're just going to bitch about it on the internet for 10 years and feel vindicated while you starve to death, too.

Immigrants and other undesirables already eat the fruit of our labor here in the west. Why bother preserving food production so millions of third-world savages can come eat it?

Then monsanto, China and India will be to blame, not us.

Also global warming is not real.

>preamble
>first page
>promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity

Your children have a right to a clean america, you scumbag

I don't breathe Chinese "air" or drink Chinese water, though.

Too add to this ee absolutely have to get rid of the fda too. They inhibit business profits like crazy, aren't even constitutionally legal, and don't benefit Americans in any way.

I've done waste water for a manufacturing facility. The shit that the law required us do resulted in water that went into the system cleaner than when it hit the regions water filtration. Because of the fuck ton of stupid regulations we were paying utilities for water they were making less fit for consumption than what was leaving a plant filled with chemicals.

Agreed, and that would encourage community participation and create better culture. Local municipalities need to fund these. Don't they already though?

The fed can fuck right back off and do what it was designed for.

You dumb fucks buy bottled water by the gigakilos anyway. I have no sympathy.

Trump wants EPA shut down for their terrible decisions back in 1984 in NYC to release a massive amount of ghosts and spirits from a blue collar start-up paranormal investigative company.

This.

Fuck off with your hippie kike bullshit. We're funneling money to 'fight' an enemy that is overly exaggerated.

Nobody here will care. They're fat fucks who stay inside all day. I guarantee Trump hasn't been outside for more than a half hour in his entire life.

Better than the fluoride jew.

Just dump all our trash in Saudi Arabia

The fuck they going to do about it?

Without the EPA you wouldn't have had that job and the people near your plant would be drinking God knows what. Bad regulation doesn't mean we should let plants just dump whatever into our water.

you mean to her nudes?

This, it was called the Gilded Age for a reason, you Paul Ryan worshipping cock suckers.

Right, and without the FDA people would be eating chairs and pencil crayons.

We got along just great before those government agencies came into being.

Pictured: The real loser of this election.

When is America going to fast track green energy and stop taking it up the ass from the oil and coal industries?
Elon Musk 2020

Do you know how the development of renewable energy goes in China.
Let me give you a hint: Like everything else in China. It's expanding crazy fast and as it looks now the US is going to e left in the dust in the mater. Give it a couple of years and China is green.

I thought americans had the highest co2 output per person though, along with having the third highest population they have a pretty big effect on the environment.

>What has the EPA done?
This

Never because they've somehow brainwashed every Republican to have "green is bad/environment is bad" as part of their cultural identity for no reason.

>Got along great

Yeah just like the people in Beijing, right? Thank God, with all that smog they won't have to worry about sunburns!

We need to firewall Alberta off from the rest of the internet

Fuck well what about nuclear energy?
I could definitely be happy about that. Don't those evangelical baby boomer mongoloids love nukes?

Is that yellow

nothing
on the contrary

this is among the fucktons of things making him the one true God Emperor

Kike monopolies buying our government was the low point for us, you librarian cuck.

"Necessary and proper"

nothing because no one who matters gives a fuck

It's called NIMBY: basically, since three mile island and Chernobyl, us burgers are afraid of playing fallout IRL.

>b-but, muh constitution!
Surprisingly, a two-hundred fifty year-old document isn't the best roadmap to deal with a number of modern problems.

>
good luck for next four usa

good goy let shekelstein dump his toxic chemicals in your food supply!

dont worry kikeberg sells the medication so you wont get sick from it so it's all good

I vote green every national, provincial and municipal election

Thr EPA is a farce senpai

Are you literally retarded? You think there is special "Chinese" air that stays over China?

They don't protect anything outside the USA. China pumps more garbage into the air than anywhere else.

President Trump won't dismantle all protections retard.

this is not a YLYL thread, retarded friend

I wish Hillary won so that she could start WW3 with Russia and fast track our extinction. This way is too slow.

No, coal propaganda scared 90% of the population shitless about nuclear energy.

They are going to replace their base load with thorium and use renewable energy for the flexible load. Literally the perfect system.

I am not a person of color, but I think it is.

No, its blue.

>right to a clean america
What you define as "clean america" would leave half of our childten dead. Regardless, they do not have a right to anything which is not under their control.

Yeah EPA has done such a bang up job protecting the environment.

bottled water is the exact same as tap water -- fluoridated.

know your place, Pedro
start working your ass off instead
that wall ain't gonna pay for itself

The hell is that? Do you have a link to the story?

Pollution falls you fucking retard.

>IF MUH CUNSTITUTION WRITTEN SEVERAL CENTURIES AGO DIDNT SAY IT, WE SHOULDN'T DO IT

American education.

EPA doesnt protect the environment.
EPA is a weapon used by the feds to shut down the competition of the largest corporations / donors.

Best case scenario, they fine a company for an amount they can easily pay, and ends up being cost effective vs whatever they did to get the fine.

They EPA is fucking worthless and hurts competition, creates monopoly conditions, is a net negative for jobs and negatively effects the economy.

If you do not like the supreme law of this land perhaps you should leave this land.

The EPA definitely needs to be revamped and reduced but not completely dissolved. Hazardous waste is a real threat to us and the environment, global warming is not.

I can't find him saying he will shutdown the EPA anywhere.

they changed it to "climate change" for a reason, global warming is bunk, if anything the solar system is getting slightly more active on a whole, but since the earth works in an equilibrium...

...however thats about as much effort as im putting into the argument cause no one ever takes it seriously because of (((peer reviewed science)))

The Constitution does not provide for agencies like the EPA. (Read Art. I Sec. 8)

What the OP is implying though is states like, say, California wouldn't set up its own protection. (Read US Const. Art. IV Sec. 4)

>Can be considered interstate commerce if pollution travels across state lines via rivers or the air
Thats an Article III question. It is not like the states do not or can not sue each other, happens all the time.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_River#Water_rights_and_border_dispute_between_Georgia_and_Tennessee
Seriously mother fuckers, read the Constitution. Not just to the three I replied, to fucking everyfag here.

Maybe he'll start a bipartisan infrastructure project and put all you fag CTR fuckers to work.

And BTW, you can't stay on your parents insurance forever anymore. Gonna hafta grow a pair.

STFU you retarded liberals! You eejits did this to yourselves!

climate change is code for population control

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gold_King_Mine_waste_water_spill

cnn.com/2015/08/22/us/animas-river-colorado-epa-mine-spill/
cnn.com/2015/08/09/us/colorado-epa-mine-river-spill/
>EPA spill: 'The magnitude of it, you can't even describe it'
Clinton News Network links for "credibility"
They basically did it on purpose or are so incompetent that you can't trust them, anyway.

>Contracts can be ignored if I arbitrarily classify them as "old"

please don't make remarks about the wall, I might cry! I don't give a flying fuck, retarded friend

Lead poisoning leading to brain damage of city folks caused an unprecidented crime wave never seen before nor since. Let's go back to that!

"It's just the sun heating the earth up, humans have nothing to do with it!"
Did you get that off of your grandmother's facebook?
Pedro is right to mock you. I thought you frogs were supposed to be educated.

If america needs to do some environmentally unsound projects to gain an economic lead in the world so be it

all those shitty EU countries can cuck out for solar shit

But they have SWAT teams!

well goverment assholes are poisoning mofos in MI

can't do worse!

freemarket!

Man made climate change is bullshit, but muh constitution in this case is not an argument.

Link proving this?

>OP is a faggot

Since when does free market mean you can contaminate other people's property with impunity?

sound more like lying Chinese propaganda to me.

This kindly German points out one noted case, but over the years the EPA has routinely done far more harm than good.

Government agencies are bureaucracies, and bureaucracies are staffed by shitty rent seekers. You do not get the best and brightest people filling seats in a federal agency. They've also crippled our energy policy for years.

Rockets fly off solar power...

If the contract was written in a time before the industrial revolution and its current maintenance is delusional due to existing conditions. Laws, especially related to the environment or technology, should adapt to the changing reality of the world.

This is exactly why we are leading you fags on education.

you with the chinks or something faggot?

>underrated

Green energy will fast track itself once it's economically competitive. The government shouldn't be subsidizing either.

oh, hello ancap lover, you're still around

Lanie Morgan

Supreme Court says that their powers are constitutionally legal. That's more than enough along with the strict and relaxed readings of the constitution.

>Trump slashing useless bureaucratic institutions

Anyone remember when based Cruz Missile completely BTFO'D the green cunts?

youtu.be/_IhzBiTyc5Q