Other urls found in this thread:

prisonplanet.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA
youtube.com/watch?v=4f14B4wKSxI
u.teknik.io/ny11I.mp4
tarihvearkeoloji.blogspot.com.tr/2014/04/iskandinav-runik-yazitlar-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical. We will fix this country.

This is why Soros must be stopped - his fucking media empire is causing this. The BLM and other racist hate groups should be called what they are - TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS. Soros should be imprisoned and executed for aiding and abetting terrorists.

Jones is reporting on this to - so good work:

prisonplanet.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter.html

GET IT OUT TO MORE MEDIA SOURCES. THIS IS WHY WE ELECTED TRUMP! GET THIS TO TRUMP!!!

Race war FUCKING WHEN

oh shut the fuck up. you act like white people havent been doing worse to us for decades

It's time.
Share this video everywhere.

looks fake?

its time

Obvious crisis actors, stop falling for the mainstream narrative that African Americans are violent ffs

> find random video of black ppl beating up a white person
> put voiceover of ppl jeering a trump voter on top

>brit

Yeah, remember all the violent shit us white guys did after Obama was elected both terms?

Oh, wait...

And they call US deplorable?

Blow their fucking brains out. Shoot those apes

>brainwashed racist drumpfkin

You know how long a decade is niggly bear? There have been qaudrupal black on white hate crime then white on black in the last twenty years .

>be republican
>not walking with a gun
Shiggy diggy doo. This old fool imposed values that he's not even shared

Race war is what they want. We do no want this so they can't hide from their financial crimes when the economy crashes. They are looking for the scape goat. Don't give it to them!

Come on man. He would be in th liberal fucking news if he pulls a gun as the bad guy. He needs FOX 5.3 Crowd spray. When someone acts like a viscious dog, you spray em like a dog.

Sent it to Breitbart. They're gonna be gaining more credibility after this election.

Need to ban his organizations and himself from the country. I heard Putin did it (not sure if true though)

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA

So this means, if there's someone I don't like, I can just put a Trump bumper sticker on his cars and the chimps will beat him up for free?

The comments are the best.

George Zimmerman would have never let this happen to himself.

I think he was driving and they pulled him out of the vehicle
even if he had a weapon in the car, he would have had no time to react

however this video gives drivers, who are caught up in a BLM protest a valid argument to just rush trough those criminals

Typical Fucking Niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f14B4wKSxI

"There will be violence in the streets... mount up...go ask the gangs, they know how to organize"

You should take your guns, organize and slowly eradicate niggers from America. Just saying.

Why was his door unlocked going through ghetto neighborhood? why didn't he have a gun? As a CCW holder I even have a car holster so it doesnt dig into me while i drive.

Category 1 chimping in progress.

Vote Duke for senate.

>how convinient, they happen to film it

the conspiracy meme is so fun :^)

Butthurt britbitch

Good. That racist white pig deserved it for voting drumpf

>not locking your doors when you're anywhere near where blacks live

clearly you don't have a large basketball american population or you would know better.

So did these cockraoches.

They want a war then? They want to live up to the roles of their ancestors?

Let us Dutch create a new VOC and I will swear by Kek we will ship them all back to their shitstain of a continent to be murderen en masse by their brotha's en sista's.
We don't even need money, I know plenty of people who would gladly pay for fun trips like these.

I fucking hate niggers so fucking much.

excellent

Black people are the same than us... But niggers, this people need to die.
For fuck sake! Take back your country!

Im RED MAD

Anyone have a download link? I use clip converter but it's saying it has music in it and I can't download to spread on social media.

misogynist neckbeard

They are actually k*rds and yeah they did

(((Cohen))) bros fucking wrecked this character with a gay-ass haircut.

Breivik posting time?

cuck detected

Who gives a fuck. If they're genetically Turkish they're vermin.

Those niggers are so stupid they record there own crime. The local law enforcement will put those monkeys in a cage where they belong.

u.teknik.io/ny11I.mp4

Like what?

Not even Turks are genetically Turkish. They are just LARPing Greek-Shitskin mongrels. Literally no central asian genes.

President Trump needs to repeal the civil rights act and declare niggers as wild african animals.

>slavshit

Hahahaha

Tell us about your glorious genes slovak trash. I admire your great country though. Nice whores and cheap cigarettes

I´m Hungarian you fucking roach.

Sauce?

it could have been a false flag. niggers may be dumb but they are surprisingly good at false flags. if they want to attack you they will loudly pretend like you said something racist to them first to make it look justified.

Then show us a single video of a group of white men attacking someone else of another race, you worthless baiting faggot.

>can't sense my turan-chlorian count
>teams up with a filthy anglo against his steppebro

You sure you have the genes magyar?

And they didnt hang him dang it!!!

>Be me
>Black
>Just want to live a normal life, but the fucking niggers have to destroy everything.
Why did I have to be born black? I don't deserve this shit...

Just at all the liberal outrage over this! Just kidding, they don't care. Fucking hypocrites.

Imagine if a republican did this to a tranny that voted Clinton? And people wonder why we are sick of this shit.

that's a nice looking cross, and i like the runes

>Anatolian scum thinking he has anything to do with the great seven tribes of Magyar.
Even if you had any central asian genes, you would be a traitorous disgrace.

That's why you need a gun.

They didnt know he voted Trump, they suspected he did because he was white

White people are being attacked in American streets just for being white. Dont whine on the internet ORGANIZE AND FIGHT BACK

How many moon would they have had by now if it was them?

>411
>information
>info wars

A-Alex is that you?

tarihvearkeoloji.blogspot.com.tr/2014/04/iskandinav-runik-yazitlar-3.html

Maybe you liked them for a reason swedebro

Shut up weenie

Your skin color doesn't fuckin' matter when you act like a rational, reasonable good human.