IT'S ALL FUCKING OURS

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

Am i missing it?

Nuh uh

Nothing's happening yet. Slow ass counties don't know how to fucking count.

I don't know where liberals got this idea the rest of the world does it by the popular vote. Where are these magic places that do it by popularity?

Canada is essentially the same as america, we just use different names for the stuff.

you imply liberals are informed individuals.

This is just a mistake on their website. IT really means that Trump was the projected winner of the election, it doesn't mean he's the projected winner of the popular vote as well.

He lost it, and you will be hearing about it for years.

a tsunami of tears incoming

I really want this to happen. My liberal friends have been complaining about this every 30min on the dot and I know it would utterly crush whatever is left of their spirit if he comes out conclusively on top.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ETERNALLY BTFO

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

So glad its a democratic republic. No fucking way a state on the other side of the country should dictate what happens in New York.

It will just add fuel to their fire of "but they're all racists! this country hasn't changed since the days of slavery!"

it's under the popular vote tab
Utah, Arizona, and Alaska are the three states with the least counted and it was landslide Trump. that's what the projection is coming for btw

Why is it taking so long

Brazil does, but we do it in a round basis.

If there are 3 candidates and they get like
1. 48%
2. 49%
3. 3%
The election goes to a second round (a few weeks after the first round) and only the top two are eligible. If a candidate has a majority (>50%), there's no second round.

George Takei is the first cunt that's going to get lynched by the pro-Trump twitter hoardes, gon b gud

But they will fucking demand a recount
And they "magically find" lost votes, exactly 120,006 votes
Which ends up giving Crackhead Hillary 4,605,751 votes
So she fucking wins Florida
So then they end up with Trump 250 & Crinklehead Hillary 257
No one has fucking 270 at the moment
The Cachaemichead supporters will be ecstatic

>Be Canadian
>Every single day someone moans about how Harper had a majority with "only 35% of the population"
>Trudeau wins with less
>It's suddenly ok
That's about when I left the country

That man is going to meet with Trump on Saturday to interview for a position to be our liaison with Brussels. The future is so bright, it's blinding.

don't worry, you have New York City to tell you what to do in New York

how do parties work tho

you elect leaders separate from area representatives or what?

does one guy just run all the government?

It's not going to happen

Most of the uncounted votes are from California, Oregon adn Washington

He lost the popular vote. You won't hear the end of it for the next 4 years. He was not the people's choice and only won because of a bullshit electoral college meant to give the vote to republicans

Accept it.

Oh no what canned crap are leftist scumbags going to regurgitate now?

Like how Scotland/London trying to declare its independence from the whole of the UK worked out for it after BREXIT

Liberals and lefties are the fucking worst. They're not tolerant at all, and the moment the free speech and democracy they love the most "turns against them" they declare its not fair and fucking rigged and try something else.

Pathetic.

I wish I knew why the media fucking favoured these wankers. Strength and logic lost to kindness and emotions, somehow...because everyone loves free gibsmedats, I guess.

This is an amazing picture

illegals, vote rigging, dead people
otherwise Trump would have also won the popular vote

99% of America voted for him. cry moar faggot.

your system is actually a little more fucked than ours because it can result in Britain like scenarios (where the conservatives got like 30% of the vote but over 50% of the seats)

honestly I would prefer it because it would mean NY wouldn't be so corrupt and fucked

Ya it's one of my fav wallpapers.

>He was not the people's choice and only won because of a bullshit electoral college meant to give the vote to republicans

What a load of crap.

I would beat your fucking ass for being so retarded if you were in front of me.

Take your lust for mob rule and choke to death on it.

Fuck off faggot. The electoral college prevents Commiefornia from rendering the vote of the other 49 states useless.

Beautiful pic user, did you take it ?

Even if he does, they'll still say Clinton won. It's ingrained in their narrative now and it's not leaving.

Shadilay

>Steinberg

this guy must really feel like one big fuck-up over this

Negative, ghostrider. Wish I had.

Russia has the same.

This.

CNN of all stations are projecting this, you lost faggot

Nice digits. I miss Harper desu, but he wasn't charismatic. He was like a silent accountant. If you stay away from the major cities, youll find plenty of Trump supporters sick of what people like Trudeau are peddling

Vote for the leader representing the party

this is clear b8
Cali and Oregon were done yesterday. Utah still has at least a third to go

I agree

those salty losers won't admit it

But hey, more delicious liberal teats

SOROS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Please KEK make it happen.

It's the same. No one bothers voting for a liberal in saskatchewan for example and quebec is essentially our california. Or maybe that's BC. Quebec can be a little bipolar sometimes.

Electoral college existed long before the republican party

Do you think you'll be this happy for 4 years?

>thinking your election isn't rigged like some african country
>ameridumbs

He should be winning the popular vote by 1-2 million. There was much voter fraud. The election was rigged. They still lost.

B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

with all the rigging the dems put out we still won. fucking

GET OUT AND STAY OUT

>I miss Harper desu

neocon faggot kike

trump has 310 EVs actually, it's just that a lot of the cucked mainstream outlets won't call michigan even though all of the votes have been counted and reported for more than 24 hours now.

trump could literally lose FL and AZ and still win.

hey hue, can you tell me what's the deal with this jair bolsonaro? Some friend who's leaving in Brasil told me he can be the next hope for you guys.

Let it be true so I can have an additional thing to rub in libs' faces.

Parties decide within themselves who gets to be a candidate.You are free to enter any party.

Area representatives = congressmen? We call them "deputados".
Goes like this

City level:
Mayor
Vereador (same as Deputado, but in a city)

State level:
Governor
Deputado Estadual

National level:
President
Deputado Federal
Senator

Mayor/governor/president are elected on round voting. Vereador/Deputado Estadual/Deputado Federal are simple voting. I don't remember how the number of seats on Senate is determined, but I think it's proportional to the winning parties. So if the Deputados Federais are 30% party A, 40% party B, 30% party C, the senate is getting the proportional number of seats.

When will they assign the final states to Trump?

I don't think I will ever be this happy again burger

please btfo all the liberals into non-existence

CNN is still pushing their narrative though.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote/

>bullshit electoral college meant
That's how the system works.
If it worked differently he would've campaigned differently and won more of the popular vote.
He wouldn't have spent time flipping places such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin

>A fucking jew push trump to running

hint: an actual fair system wouldn't count non citizens for electoral college representation, and california would literally lose ~10 EVs overnight.

tldr: get fucked, we have the electoral college so presidents actually have to campaign in more than the 5 biggest cities.

This is our last hurrah, we have memed everything else into reality, if we meme this too it will be a complete victory, house, senate, presidency, justices, electoral and popular, the holy wall against globalist scum

>Choosing a somehow gayer version of Merkel over a conservative who knew how to run things

Good job on ruining the country

CNN also said Hillary will win, didnt we learn anything from this election ?

This would be the cherry on top. Liberals need to be BTFO every day of the rest of their lives.

What would happen if Trump loses at the end? It would be hilarious Sup Forums's and my booker (I already cashout) butthurt.

Trips of true

Praise kek!

No they aren't

We do. The consequence is that parties end up having to work together and every election leading to a result nobody wants. Don't follow our example.

HIllary has already conceded, all she can do now is bitch about it, if she tries to pick it back up now all of her narrative that "she is better than him because she is willing to accept the peaceful transfer of power" would go out the window.

So they instead campaign in the handful of swing states instead. Not much of an improvement.

I think the whole concept of campaigning should be thrown out, and everyone on the ballot should be locked in a fucking room alone with a laptop and an Internet connection. Make them try to reach the people in the country through their own hard work and viewpoints.

There has been talk of cataloging dead and ineligible, illegal, etc. fraud "voters" so they can't claim hillary won the pop vote, are there people on pol already doing so? Dropping her tally by several million would be nice.

California is so detached from the rest of the states that it should be invaded by them

It would be hilarious if Spain was reconquered by the muslims and renamed back to Andalusia

>choosing a traitor who sold canada's future to china

that is some next level cuckery

Same in Poland, anyone can start (provided they get over 100k citizens' signatures first) but if nobody gets over 50% in the first term than it goes to 2nd between candidates with two highest results.
>Russia gets to choose their president
>CHOOSE
FUCKING KEK, IVAN
Now I know anybody but Putin is a fuckin clown but c'mon

yes they are

>liberals protest the EV
>the same fucking system that skewed in their favor because of tge west coast, New York and at time Florida

Yeah no, fuck right off.

wait WHAT, WHAT?

Literally what? Literally, I can't even... Literally?!?

Hey bacalhau friend, sure.

I'm in the middle ground here, so don't expect me to share his enthusiasm.

On one hand, bolsonaro is (clearly) bigoted. I mean, the media never could pinpoint something on Trump, but bolsonaro gives them plenty of material. He's anti-gay, anti-degeneracy. Also, he has endorsed former military people from when we were in a dictatorship.

On the other hand, his policies are sensible, he doesn't actually infringe on anyone's rights, and seem to want to take the country into an economic boom.

In short, people dislike him for his personality/his opinions. Personally, I don't think a president has to be a perfect human being, as long as his differing views do not affect his other policies.

Also, bolsonaro is classified as far right. The two main parties today are far left and not-so-far left, so he's different form what people are used to.

>Harper
>A conservative
>Who knew how to run things

Holy shit. Based on what memes that you saw spewed here? Is it because your classmates were liberals and you felt like being the edgy one while not going full stormfront?

The most legitimate criticism of Trudeau is that he's Harper with a rainbowy liberal coat to delude everyone.

How does the popular vote result in a candidate that no one wanted?

this is a pretty legit system/process tbqhf

Shadilay

this is without challenging all the fraud votes, Trump swept it hard, and I hope he will legislate to challenge all the fraud votes and create transparency with voting, you go vote, tear off a paper with a code on it,

you can go tho the library and verify your vote anonymously at a special computer by entering the number

perfect solution to a big problem, dead people can't vote, felons can't vote either but I'm willing to legislate to change that, I don't care if they have to let prisoners vote

They don't like it becuase it caps Commiefornia at 55 instead of the fucking 80 or whatever it would be if proportional to population.

Can you screencap the sentence where it says so? Because I can't see it.

PRAISE KEK

I do care if they let non citizens vote, only citizens can vote

It was Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

>a bullshit electoral college meant to give the vote to republicans

Actually it's more rigged to give democrats the win, which makes this defeat even more delicious

Because there is no majority. The winner of our last national election got 26.6% of the vote, so he had to work together with the second place who got 24.8% of the vote to form a majority coalition.

There's loads of parties to choose from and no winner-takes-all.

Am I missing something? Hillary still has more.

They won't, we keep our land safe of a Muslim revolution by giving them welfare.

Good point, what about all the dead people that voted for Hillary multiple times? What about fraction magic?

Its frozen dragon dildos
You dragged me in here from the front page to see frozen dragon dildos