ITT post why niggers need lynching

ITT post why niggers need lynching

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIAjIByVgdk
youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers always want handouts

im not sorry so whats the problem?

Get a damn job you leech. "Our communities need it". They get it, but money spent childish is still spent.

We should five them money and devalue the currency right afterwards or just ship them to South Africa and bring the whites from over there

Please take this to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a board of unity and peace.

Trump wants this and so do I.

She's right, we ain't sorry bitch.

T. Cuban

what makes her think any of us are sorry?

You should just create a currency called "gibmedats"
Everytime blacks want handouts, just print out more.

I'm remembered every day why Americans voted for Trump. This is one of the many of the reasons.
>Muh reparations

>what makes her think any of us are sorry?
You are white. Slavery was a white's thing. You have to be sorry for her enslavement.

i demand repairations for roman oppression who do i contact

You mean American. Yet to meet a cuban that wouldn't curbstomp commies given a chance

I'm quite sure some of my ancestors were enslaved by Romans at one point. Don't see me going to Italy asking for reparations

>gib monies

Hahahahaha bitch should be angry at the nigs and arabs that sold her ass white dues are overpaid

>Don't see me going to Italy asking for reparations
I bet my left nut that that's some kind of institutional oppression that keeps you from doing that.

I am gay and black and I support trump, these niggas are just playin

> Get money
> Buy top of the range, new fashion boots / nikeys and the latest phones
> WHY WHITEY HATE US, WE STARVIN

Wouldn't help their agenda.

gibsmedats

Ja mein bruder ja

Go take up your grievances with Castro.

Whitey doesn't owe you shit.

>Wrong doings in cash

We brought them to a fucking civilization to grow and prosper. What a bunch of dumb faggots

exactly, libtards don't understand this though, they think if you throw enough money at poor people it will improve their lives, when its done the exact opposite,

it has created a horde of entitled, lazy niggers who are more ignorant than the last generation even with easier access to information.

Is her name "race"? Enough said desu. This is exactly what all the current "civil rights" movements always result in demands for stuff, power and money.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIAjIByVgdk

>youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

This is fucking why

Hey Russia now that u buddies with USA can we be bros?

>tfw niggers arent grateful for not living in Africa.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Niggers are too stupid to think. They are only able to attack each other and take welfare.

sorry for what

Fuck off r/the_donald scum, now that we've won you're not welcome here. All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Yet we don't. So what conclusion can you draw?
hint: Modus Tollens
WE'RE NOT SORRY

Bryce Sawyer is a nigger

Kek

It's called taxes, nigger. You wouldn't know anything about it since you don't work and you don't own land. You should be happy since now you're allowed to do both, but you still choose to do neither.

Collectivism is a cancer and I want it to die.

I want racists on both sides to die. I want people to stop being fuckwits to each other. Sure, we need banter, but for fuck's sake.

I'm so over it all.

I am only sorry that we did not remove every single slave from this nation after they were set free.

Are niggers the only group of people in the world who ask people for money for past wrongdoings? What about all the of Chinese on the west coast? Natives? Indentured servants?

Fuckoff back to Sup Forums with your pedophile shit Krager.

Dont even try and bring that shit here you fucking jungle chink.

>that entire story
All of their racism stories sound like they were copied from an 8th grader tasked with creative writing. Too much to be true with easy speech.

I hate Trump but it's stupid divisive shit like this that got him elected.

>give me money for something which never affected me, or my parents, or my grandparents, or their grandparents, etc

The left has been race-baiting hard for the past 8 years.

If we ever stand a chance of putting an end to this nonsense, we need to address the constant subversion coming from the media and universities.

>"I refuse to coddle you!"

>demands gibs

>pay in cash
Uh you eww mean like I dunno ... WELFARE ?

Kek, well played

U.S. welfare isn't paid in cash for most parts.

We need more women like her. You guys may not realise this but she's actually our best ally. Just imagine , if all of them were as honest as her. "give me money"...That's the best red pill there is for regardless your political side.

You may have seen the light, but you're a nigger. A good nigger, albeit, but I'm still watching you, user.

literally bad 80s exploitation film tier dialogue

theyre going to ramp up the white genocide / black-marxist rebellion shit hard during the trump administration

we need to strike back harder, especially during the '18 midterms and make sure 2020 nets us a trump re-election

I watched "Blackula" once. I didn't like it. Too many niggers.

"Sure, let me subtract the income tax burden of publicly subsidized housing, food stamps, affirmative action policies, and prisons from your reparation."

"Hmm, it looks like you owe me seven years' indentured servitude. You're welcome."

>If white people were truly sorry
I'm not sorry. You should all be sent back to the African shitholes where your ancestors came from or just killed off entirely.

I didn't know we still needed a reason, these last 8 years gave us plenty.

Lynching?

Just slave them again.
Put them to work.

Building Railroads, Roads, Cleaning Minefields and shit like this.

She should ask Kaepernick for some cash

This, what better way to remind them of their place than to make them build the wall

Chinese were much more efficient at this though. Niggers are obsolete equipment.

I'm not sorry.

You're all sub-human. And greedy.

Wish someone local to these people would start filing police reports on their behalf so they can get arrested for false claims.

That's actually a really good fucking idea.

If they do I can see it backfiring on them, hard. I think people are getting sick of their shit, as well as whiny liberals shit too.

>implying we haven't
Black Americans are a net drain on society to the tune of trillions of dollars annually. We can't give any more than we already are.