Brit/pol/ - Special relationship edition

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Nigel Farage 'to meet Trump this week' after declaring wish to work for new US President
express.co.uk/news/politics/730706/Nigel-Farage-meet-Trump-Saturday-New-York-US-President-work-Arron-Banks-brexit

>Theresa May promises 'golden era' in UK-Chinese relations
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934784

>Donald Trump speaks to nine other world leaders - including Ireland's Enda Kenny - before Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/what-special-relationship-donald-trump-speaks-to-nine-other-worl/

>Nigel Farage jokes about Trump touching May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/listen-nigel-farage-jokes-trump-touching-may/

>Kassam says MPs who tried to ban Trump must show contrition for the good of Britain
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/10/kassam-trump-live-up-to-promises/

>Liz Truss rebuffs criticism over newspaper attacks on Brexit judges
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/10/liz-truss-rebuffs-criticism-over-newspaper-attacks-on-brexit-judges

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37913911

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XhhN9
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/10/donald-trump-will-not-go-unchallenged
economist.com/news/leaders/21709545-uk-independence-party-should-not-be-barred-upper-house-parliament-time-ennoble?fsrc=scn/tw/te/pe/ed/timetoennoblenigel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassadors_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_appointments_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

Anyone got the champagne timestamp?

>Brexit Britain
>Thatcher's Britain

What do you lads think about shaving your bollocks and base of cock? Is there a way to make it not itchy?

FRESH BREAD!!!

Fuck me, a Graun piece with some actual analysis in it and not just floods of salty tears

archive.is/XhhN9

Dresden 2 soon.

Empire 2.0 when

>"Special" Relationship
I guess it is special. We're America's bitch.

Ceaseless bashing of whites. Complaining that white people were voting "like a minority block".

The BBC are STILL parroting "Trump mocked a disabled reporter" , "Trump is a sexist", etc every time they report on him.

>Be calm: Trump is not the worst and won’t go unchallenged
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/10/donald-trump-will-not-go-unchallenged

Sideburns trimmer is the solution

So the degenerates as self-purging themselves?

Bookies what the fuck do I do i literally send in a scanned liscence

I shave everything including the start of the gooch. Do it with a good razor in the shower every other day to avoid itching.

>Nigel Farage 'to meet Douche this week' after declaring wish to work for new US President

Niggle getting that promotion.

I don't think they'll ever understand why people hate them and reject their message
progressives I mean

Wish Nige would make an appearance on South Park.

Diane Abbott is on QT tonight.

economist.com/news/leaders/21709545-uk-independence-party-should-not-be-barred-upper-house-parliament-time-ennoble?fsrc=scn/tw/te/pe/ed/timetoennoblenigel

>the economist advocating Lord farage

Hopefully he gets it. Then is appointed ambassador to the U.S.

Lord Farage Her Majesty's ambassador to the colonies WHEN

Just send a photocopy of your driving licence, lad.

REMOVE HAGGIS remove haggis
you are worst haggis. you are the haggis idiot you are the haggis smell. return to ireland. to our ireland cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,wales we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole haggis stink wales sqhipere shqipare..haggis genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead haggis..ahahahahahWALES WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .northern ireland we kill the king , northern ireland return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot haggis and wales smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HAGGIS FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+england+northern ireland=kill haggis…you will ww2/ tupac alive in england, tupac making album of england . fast rap tupac england. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink haggis… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the wales ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and wales wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. england greattst countrey

What's the QT lineup for tonight, and is TW on ?

>to meet Douche this week'

WE'RE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS

The BBC's coverage was atrocious. I had it on mute half the time because it was just constant race baiting.

I literally send in my driver licence that was scanned on a printer clear as day

I keep forgetting about my Douche and Turd filter

>Complaining that white people were voting "like a minority block".
wow how unprecedented I can't believe that they did that, totally unexplainable

>Zimbabwe not navy
Show some ambition.

And Mexico's gonna pay for it!

You have to let her ride you with a strap on dildo twice a day until Trump is officialy in the white house or Clinton is president wat do

Special relationship is a meme.

This election has churned out even more fake stories than brexit did

>tfw no Popeye inspired Farage cartoon

I'd just like to say I am loving the chaos and liberal-discontent of the Trump presidency

I think the more sensible among them are at least getting there even if they have to put in a load of bullshit caveats and disclaimers in if they say anything. The problem is the neon bleaters are just wailing to drown that out as well now, already seeing a lot of 'we didn't hate and scorn them ENOUGH, how can you pander to the white rage narrative blah blah'.

But it's the best meme.
>inb4 Mexico and Argentina form their own special relationship

What job could farage have?

Does him being British himself bar him from being our ambassador to the UK?

Might be a conflict of interest.

What would be a good job for him?

Ambassador to the EU, please make it happen I beg you.

Brb lads I'm going to eat and then I'll post the Portillo Auschwitz OC

Can I pick position so I don't have to look at her?

>friend gets beaten up
>literally covered in blood
>"just wait there, i need to get a picture and post it on my twitter!"

Him being our ambassador to the U.S. makes more sense. Although that position is filled.

I have seen plans to make him a Lord, then he can sit in on a few committees in the HoL

Fuck, stop this May worshipping.

The cunt is pro EU/globalist, and will be out on the next election, as well as hanging from a rope.

my dick would be dimoind, but im sure they don't know how to do his voice

>What would be a good job for him?
Do you have spin doctors there?

Lads, should I join the Highlanders or the Royal Scots Borderers?

I guess as long as your anus is till getting pounded

>One of the songs trying to be the UK's next Eurovision entry is called "We're Sorry We Left The EU".

BBC will pick this. For sure.

>Wanting to hand Nige to the yanks

A non-meme regiment?

Whatever you do don't use Nair on your balls. I couldn't sleep unless my body was on the bed and my legs were on a chair, my bollocks dangling free. Any friction and it felt like my groin was burning in Hell.

>unironically believing in the special relationship
Are we the most cucked country on the planet?

Join the Navy.

Even as Ambassador to the EU?

That puts him in better position to influence BREXIT than being an MEP does.

L O N D O N

>le fiji brigade
hows life in 2005?
Rather be out in the mud and rain than on a ship all day.

i think white people love playing Rule more

Article II, Section 2, Clause 2

He (the President) shall have the Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

Farage can be a US Ambassador if the Senate consents

>inb4 TRUMP needs consent

Anyone watching pointless? Someone just said Jimmy Carter as a UK Prime Minister.....

Gives us great leverage over the EU. Also he doesn't really have any power within the UK, he has influence just not power.

Our voting system is too cuck fucked.

The Navy is part of our national heritage, without it we're nothing. But jokes aside, what'd you want to do as a squaddie.

nah, trump was ambassador to scotland, and thats where his grand parents are from says in my paper. 22 bloody pages in the dailymail.
the tram crash was on page 23... feelsbadman.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassadors_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_appointments_in_the_United_States

Trump can appoint Farrage to be the EU Ambassador. He'd have to resign at the end of Trump's term(s).

God. Eight years of GOOD MORNING.

GLASGOW

You think once he gets a comfy job in the US he will give a shit about Brexit and the UK? He will be working for American interests not the UKs

Lord of what?

Don't they need a chunk of land to be a lord? Or is it all ceremonial?

>I have seen plans to make him a Lord

can you put spectator through archive? The jew shit has made me reach my monthly article limit.

Our Nige will be able to convince whoever needs convincing.

I love Trump n all, but one thing I've gotta admit: his taste in architecture fucking sucks.
Pic related, Trump Tower.

I think this is one anti-Trump thing Sup Forums will largely agree on, given Sup Forumss love of traditional architecture.

Still, it has worked for Trump, I suppose, given how successful he was in real estate.

Why not both?

Trump was ambassador to Scotland?

Wut?

Yeah and the influence will leave. The will take that influence to the US and leave us with May & Corbyn.

Oh Sweet Jesus is it the 80's again I'm so happy.

Nah, fuck that, m8, Nigel would just be a parrot for the UK government.

He wouldn't want that.

I had a similar problem. Tried to set up an account with my real details and it was suspended immediately. Instead of dealing with customer service I decided to make a new account with a different email and an older address.

Now they want verification and I know they won't accept any explanation for the address discrepancy, so my Trump bet has gone down the drain. It was only a tenner though, so I'm not too bothered

When you see it.

What do you mean? Why would he have to resign?

Navy lad. Never been a better time to join, it used to be nearly as hard getting on a boat than joining the RAF, now theyre begging for any old pleb to join.

Can't tell if it's a photoshop or not?

Is it just me, or have our cities betrayed us? Look at Remain's strongholds, and then compare with Hillary's.

That would never happen. If he leave for a job over there then he has turned his back on the UK. Simple as that.

ive been trying to tell dumb people that it is *GOOD* for britain that trump won.

>When you make the mistake of hiring a woman

fucking hell lad can we not occupy the holy land for the good of the world.

The Queen makes him a Lord through giving him a peerage, I believe you can pick a title.

Bare in mind, this is a peerage and not a baronet. He doesn't get land or anything, he's a peer, and the title isn't inherited.

>Kassam says MPs who tried to ban Trump must show contrition for the good of Britain

Forgot about this these guys are fucked lol

The interior design is much more aesthetically pleasing.

I use a hair clippers and just go very, very careful around it. A beard trimmer would be fine for those without a steady hand who don't want to risk any injury though.

Presidential pivillege only applies when in office.

This thread needs more larry

It's real. Also: DEATH TO KAREN!

She really is the fat racist nigger gift that keeps giving.