Katy Perry's parents voted Trump

Hahaha, you can't make this shit up!

people.com/politics/katy-perry-reveals-parents-voted-for-trump-we-will-still-sit-at-same-table-at-thanksgiving/

absolutely rekt

She probably is the one to blame for that, mom and dad had a prime example of what was the country becoming.

If that was my daughter I would always vote the opposite as well

if i had a daughter like katy perry id probably go full out and vote david duke

Haha her parents are Christians and probably ashamed of their slut coal burning kike loving daughter.

anyway this isn't such a big surprise
i think her parents are christian

who the fuck cares about some cumdumpster like katy perry

Listen Katy, all that nigger dicks going to give you aids.

>But mom!

So, I'm voting Trump.

>Mom no!

Seriously honey, learn or one day you'll end up like Anna Nicole Smith. MAGA

Get fucked you whore

Not a surprise if you know her history

Perry grew up up in a conservative christian family and when she first started her music career she was initially a christian singer. She broke away from that and went into pop so she could become popular

Bump

>That shirt
>If and when pedophile ring connections and cannibalism prove to be true

I'd love to see her face then. Fucking collapsing to mindless husk, as she can't process it

>start out as a Christian singer
>turn into an aging, unmarried, childless, degenerate whore who only cares about partying with no care for the future.

hell look at her neck she's already aging. Years ago Russel Brand trolled her in bed by taking a picture of her with no make up and uploading it to twitter. That's the

She only voted Shillary because she was paid to. Hillary gave her $300,000.

>shits on Trump supporters for months
>Trump wins
>g-guys, my parents voted for Trump, and I love them, we have to be united, pls no bully

Rope when ?

i went to school with that dude. he was majoring in civil services

Katy parry and miley cyrus are two examples of probably decent parents, but the media/schools/popular culture just subverted their minds

rhats
That's her without makeup?? I dont want to believe

Tbqh with her fat tits I wouldnt care.

The issue is the likely herpes she has now

Yeah, she started in the Christian Rock scene then she sold out to (((showbiz))) At least she's not slutting it out like Myley Cyrus.

She has sexy armpits

She's in an interview saying she started young as a girl just trying to sing country and about God.
Her career was going no where.
She, and I quote, "sold her soul to the devil" to be come a pop star.
I bet her parents fucking hate her.

She was tolerable until about halfway through Teenage Dream's era, and it was all downhill after the Super Bowl. All of her singles since then have been really dumpy

70% of all liberals out on the street burning garbage..?