Ancient Greece, craddle of western civilization, was filled to the brim with gays and homoerotism

>Ancient Greece, craddle of western civilization, was filled to the brim with gays and homoerotism.

Why do you dislike gays again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_a5RV0EvzCE
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will this meme finally end?

Because its a illness

I dont hate gays. I hate faggots

gays have absolutley no morals, just look how fucking immoral they are at their rallies with their genitals out and shit

It's also the reason why Rome fucked their shit up and also fucked Alexanders shit up and fucked Hannibals shit up too.

And notice how the Goths fucked up Rome after they contracted the gay

Greeks were pagans, thus Satanic.

Hmmmm really made me think.

Maybe if they weren't too busy fucking each other up the ass then "barbarians" wouldn't have taken over their empire.

>Greece
>White
JK but yeah gays need to be genocided.
youtube.com/watch?v=_a5RV0EvzCE

Strong facist tendencies require a strong enough man to swing the axe and a strong enough army to discourage fsggotry. Greece eventually got screwed up by both of these

Homosexuality was seen as a perversion and sign of gluttony or overindulgence.
It was frowned upon in lower classes and served as an "elephant in the room" for the rich and influential. As long as sexual deviancy didn't detract a man from his duty as a husband/father/provider, it was tolerated. The idea that buttfucking was celebrated by the ancient Greeks is modern revisionism.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperial can you say the same?

Screwed? I think you mean made into the greatest western civilization.

Which empire are you talking about?

A leaf spitting truth, color me suprised.

This

Also, most (if not all, dont quote me on that) of the authors who cling to the ”we wuz fags n shiet” narrative are - surprise surprise - gay themselves, and some of them jews.

I had a list of books on the subject, idk where I put it but googling those authors revealed said information

Will history revisionism finally die now that Trump is in charge?

How can you say homosexuality is bad, when people like Ernst Rohm and Alan Turing exist? Enlighten me.

Pankration was based, it's a shame the Roman Empire banned it.

Wrestling isn't gay, but this is.

THIS
H
I
S

For fuck sake it's not homosexuality that's the problem. It's the awful, vile culture that begins to determine every life choice a person makes just because of their sexuality.

You're telling me America isn't filled with homoerotcism?

>Rome
>fucked up Alexander
This is German education for ya

>Modern Revisionism.

I say your view is the revisionism instead. Now what?

Nothing wrong with fucking dudes, faggot. The problem is identity politics, when modern liberal gays have so little personality of their own they decide "being gay" is the only thing that defines them as a person which inevitably leads to them being complete piles of shit as people.

Yeah we where but we are also from the first nations that became Christians making a Christianic empire that last for 1000 years long. Whats your point?

In greece their gays were military trained and had wife and kids though.

You really cant compare it to modern fags whos main contribution to society is tweeting shit and crying when a politician says something mean.

LES DEPLORABLES

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

You prove it and then you argue with the first guy.

Our gays were pretty based
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

This. The kind of gays that walk around in bondage gear with rubber fists at pride parades are what creates homophobia.

This exactly.

>comparing ancient greek homosexuality to modern fancy prancy lala homo men

No.
That's not how it worked.
Homoesexual relationships in ancient greece where first and foremost a matter of lust. Anything beyond that was drowned out by the massive societal implications over sexual power.

Men from the same class for example would barely engage in such relationships. Not because the act itself was looked down at, but in ancient greece a man was supposed to be a "patriarch" (the actual thing - not the bullshit modern interpretation of the word). If two men from the same caste would engage in such activity it would mean that one of them obviously has to submit to the other, which undermines said mans position in society, considering that he in one or the other way isn't as assertive as he should be.

And assertiveness is everything to ancient greece, a time where rather brutal conquest and regular warfare was a pretty common thing.

As a result greek homosexuality mostly revolved either around the (purely sexual) relationship between a man from a higher caste (e.g. said patriarch) and one from a lower caste, e.g. slaves or the relationship with minors. Yeah that's right. This is the reason why so many of them were pedos.

I remember that Ovid once wrote about Platos stance on the entire issue, where he stated that once a young man started to form his own opinions he wouldn't be interesting for older men anymore, as they could easily lose their grip over him.

there were 0 gays in ancient greece

this is jew fag professors lying

hope this helps

Having sex with men is absolutely fine, especially now with condoms and stuff.
After a good anal-shower-cleansing your ass is cleaner than a vagina.
Just don't take XXL dicks at first, don't force anything and enjoy the prostate massage.
Cumshots are 100x more intense with a dick in your ass.

Greeks had it right. Who isn't attracted to cute boys?

I say you wrong
wut do now?

I guess just post more bullshit with no substance, you fucking retard

To cut a long story short: A good portion of it was pedophilia, the rest was pretty much rape.

Romantic relationships between two men of the same class are pretty much modern fairy tales.

Just like potheads.

str8 men!

What's gay about wrestling?

Ancient cultures had common nudity it's just the climate and culture they lived in

shit argument
greek was filled with pedos too
does that mean i should like them?

homos made wrestling nude a sexual thing

it's not greece's fault

Their gays were like /fit/ gays not Canada gays.

Sorry Canada i could substitute you for Sweden or something.

Yeah, those damn roman barbarians.

They weren't gay, they fucked weak dudes for fun because fucking a woman resulted in a child.

nothing wrong with gays desu

it's the christfags that act like muzzies that need to be put down

When will you finally pay your debts?

When will Deutche Bank collapse and take your shit economy down with it?

*Deutsche Bank

Mongols hated gays

It's only gay if you think it is.

Stripping down to nothing but what you came into this world in and going mano e mano is the straight up embodiment of machismo.

This.

At the end of their civilization, the same happened to Romans. They collapse because of degenerate behaviour, then get taken out by outside forces.

>Our shit economy...

is this why greeks like butt stuff

Christians are cucks and destroy beauty

Really makes me think!