How likekly is a Mexican American war?

how likekly is a Mexican American war?
And for what reasons? for not paying a fucking wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGegEFeK3Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have nothing, if USA and Russia were in bad terms, we maybe could use that to let the russians in, but now we have no one. Maybe only the Koreans, but i dont want a bunch of chinks in my coast.

You mean the second Mexican American war? Not likely, we generally don't declare war on you anymore, we just send troops in and ignore the fact that you think you are a sovereign nation when we need to deal with you faggots. I would be behind fucking over your country on multiple levels just because you are third world scum.

>third world scum

it is spelled "banana republic"

We're going to take away your foreign aid and use it to build the wall and you wont be doing jack shit about it. This is what he meant by making Mexico pay for it.

its your money, and its you call, don't have any problems with that.

Do they even have any resources of value? How hard do you think it'd be to push them out of mexico and into the other central american countries? we'd need a smaller wall if we took mexico.

You make an excellent point, we would have to cleanse them from the land first. Maybe some left over gold from the Aztecs?

>Do they even have any resources of value? How hard do you think it'd be to push them out of mexico and into the other central american countries? we'd need a smaller wall if we took mexico.

just another reason why you guys shouldn't act like such a faggots when you get a fucking terrorist attack

what you are describing is a terrorist act against a nation

You aren't a nation, you are a puppet of the CIA and have been for years. You are the plaything of actual countries.

You don't have a choice in paying for the wall. You can either just write a check, or the sum will be extracted through tariffs and held remittances. We will get it either way.

Manifest destiny 2.0. Maybe we could use a couple more southern states.

eyy ese u didnt win nothingg

a country attacking another country isnt terrorism its call war wet back. get back to making that tequila and stfu

Mexico will provoke the war over petty reasons and because mexicans are inherently violent

FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN SCUM!@

yup, the antimexicant sentiment is real

don't fucking know what

>hurr durr, for being a third world scum

and so what? that's the reason you are going full rage edgy teen kid against us?

that's why nobody likes you guys

Not likely at all

We should be in actual war with your parasitic nation!

for what reason? other than trying to prove how edgy you can be?

Once the paso bombs to nothing, you'll BEG us to allow you to build that wall so you won't starve from poverty, Pablo.

but in case you guys are really going at war to us

please do a nuclear holocaust

so we won't feel pain while dying

thanks

oh no, we actually don't mind leaving this fucking loonatic world. Enjoy what's left of it.

Kek likes us

>but i dont want a bunch of chinks in my coast.

lmao you dont want superior asians but you are subhuman shitskin scum no latinos are not white

>peso*
(sorry I momentarily forgot how to spell some ancient currency that is only used by clubmen)

If Mexico was even dumb enough to start a war they would be slaughtered.

You're invading us....

We wouldn't have such beef with you if your immigrants actually came here legally and didn't squat on our resources and not pay taxes, AS WELL as voting in OUR elections all while acting like victims when we say "Hey, illegal immigrants, either become a citizen or go back to your home country. Also you've lived here for 25 years would it fucking kill you to learn English and assimilate into the culture."

You are a parasitic nation who does nothing but take advantage of the USA.

Your shit people are damaging and bringing down the USA right fucking now!

You are an enemy.

Its gonna be a great wall, a beautiful wall

mexico said if we keep pusing for making fair trade deals instead of leaving nafta alone they won't respect any treaty

literally "Remember the Alamo 2.0: this time everyone hates spics not just Texas"

suck some dick pedro you're going to be drafted to fertilize texas soil.

The Mexican government won't do shit. But you can expect an increase in aggression from the Cartels. Nothing like tanks and jets, but we might see some armored trucks for the cartel.

Once the wall is up it will become increasingly harder for the Cartel to sneak drugs, so they will do something to hold on to that revenue.

>implying people like Mexico
Go away cartel land.
>Mfw the wall is built

goddamn chicanos man. fucking it all up for the rest of us

jose please, nuclear holocaust is only painless if you're directly at ground zero. death by radiation is one of the most painful ways in existence a man can die by.

I feel your pain as a black american seeing the cretins of my race ruin everything for all of us too. It fucking sucks but we'll pull through eventually someday Latinos and Blacks will be a respectable people again.

t. mad chink

I don't fight midgets and retards, I laugh.

I don't know about that, but I know about a few things:

If Trump puts tariffs on everything entering the US, other countries will retaliate. It could start with Canada and Mexico, which are big trade partners, but if he does it with places like China and Europe, it's a trade war that cannot be won. China already has a stronger GDP than the US.

Get ready for tariff trade wars.

>that gyno

Poor mexican

>how likekly is a Mexican American war?

Not at all. In fact Mexico is so close to being a failed state they may ask the US to invade.

>again
You were never respectable in the first place.

no, we would give you papers that say DECLARATION OF WAR

but what do you know about papers right ?

We should have never gave Mexico back to them after we fucked their shit up the first time.

>The US
>Good at war

You guys couldn't even win Vietnam or the War in Iraq.

Not very likely. Your president is a cuck who caved to Trump before Trump was even elected.

Any "war" wouldn't last very long, against your conventional military anyway because we'd simply bomb the shit out of you before the ground troops even appeared. The cartels would be a different matter but if they're unable to freely get their merchandise out to customers, they'll eventually run out of money to properly fight.

This assumes we want to invade, we don't, all it would do would divide the populace over the validity of the war, create refugees we'd be forced to take in, and waste billions in military spending.

Nah, the wall is all we need, and it'll be built.

those were all pre-trump

nukes are allowed now

Am I the only one that noticed the posters with Mexican flags had a real quick change in their tone after Trump got elected.

>0 - 100 change in tone real quick.
youtube.com/watch?v=DGegEFeK3Ks

>Iraq
There's two wars in that one word, buddy.

The second one was more like Vietnam, because it was an asymmetrical insurgency rather than a real war.

But the first one is what a war with Mexico would look like. Everybody was afraid of Saddam's army, with his Republican Guard and his tanks and all that other bullshit. It took us like two weeks to kick Saddam's shit in.

Just look at it this way: When we actually went to war with Mexico, Mexico was much more powerful and influential relative to other nations than it is now. While people make fun of Santa Anna, there is a reason he was called the Napoleon of the West. The US was a fairly powerful nation, yes, but it wasn't considered a world power.

Now we are a world power. We've improved, and Mexico has stagnated and declined. They're a backwater, ruled by fucking drug dealing warlords.

>tfw we are going to get rekt

Feels bad my man.

>In fact Mexico is so close to being a failed state
wft?

over dramatic faggots

You are not going to get rekt. The wall is not against Mexico. The wall is against the drug cartels holding your country hostage, who are pouring drugs, crime, and people into our country with the help of your "government".

The money you spend on the wall will stimulate your economy, because if you pay for it, your people will build it. Your media and your government hate it and say it's disgraceful, but fuck them. They've been stealing from you and us for so long, and keeping you silent under threat of violence.

The wall will make Mexico great again.

im white but nice try shitskin

you have to go back along with the niggers but the asians can stay as they actually contribute to the economy

Villages literally arming to the teeth to protect against Cartels in a nation with a zero tolerance gun ban.

The state certainty doesn't have a long-arm.

Sad part is, they villagers drive the cartels out....and then the government comes in and takes away all their guns...and then the cartels come back for revenge

no way in hell would we ever destroy mexico. we need a place to dump pedro after we deport him.

Your government receives more in repatriated cash welfare from the US in one year than the wall would cost. Literally the whole "you pay for the wall scheme," is just asking the feds in Mexico to pony up some of their spoils for a year. So they will do it and they won't complain.

>I dont want a bunch of chinks in my coast

Too bad they are already taking your good women, your "white" women.

China has a 'false' GDP due to currency manipulation. America still has the strongest economy in the world, by far. Go study some basic econ.

Mexico would lose very quickly and easily. It would last a few days at most. I actually don't dislike Mexicans but you guys wouldn't stand a chance. It would be like Palestine vs Israel kek. We'd would just mortar and bomb the fuck out of you as you tried to invade.

If you guys didn't vote Democrat so fucking easily I'd almost suggest just annexing your country and making it part of America but can't risk it.

You already forget the last one over Texas territory?
Only reason Taylor didn't take the rest of Mexico after we claimed your capital was because there were too many Mexicans.

>It would be like Palestine vs Israel kek

exactly. The Mexicans would attack us, we would defend ourselves and they would tweet pictures of their grandmas and then the UN would send in "peacekeeping" forces making our lives hell.