BuzzFeed: Plus-Size Women Re-Create Fashion Ads

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHFPF6NMqc

how are people still liking and spreading this shit?

Will Trump put an end to this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

chubbycartwheels.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_cg7GiZDO4
youtube.com/watch?v=eHwqTArd_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=FYgzYntWwlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fat ones coat doesn't even fit properly, if they're going to do this shit they could at least put a little effort in and get the coat made to her size

lel

t h i c c

I wonder how much they paid this homo to touch this landwhale.

A woman's value is still primarily in her looks. Instead of trying to change this, liberals push new beauty standards.

/fa/ here - fat people cannot make clothing look good.

there's a reason models are tall and skinny-fit

>they don't replace Chad with a fatty

Remember, only women are allowed to be happy with their bodies!

Oh contraire, my friend.

Chubbycartwheels would like to have a word with you:

chubbycartwheels.com/

Tss more like tommy butterfinger or sumptin tss
I don kno im juss riffin

Why isn't the man fat too
stop objectifying males

this, wtf
why isn't the man obese as well?

Of course, fat hate is a WOMEN'S ISSUE, didn't you know?

Your hate is pure misogyny.

You KNOW this is beautiful, but your brainwashed patriarchal mind just won't admit it.

And what words exactly are they trying to portray? Piggies need more food?

These people look bad.

>LOUD fat black sista

as if the world needs more of em

Wtf? I hate Tommy Hiliger now.

>Attractive & Eat

((((((((((Plus))))))))))) size

That leg is gonna have to come off. The diabetus is real.

Beccause REAL WOMYN have curves.

Overweight men are just fat neckbeards.

THICC

Question.

Why do women do this?

drop TV
drop university funding
drop magazines
ugly women are not what we wana see

attention
men are changers, conquerers, makers
women are takers
it's basic biology

holy shit. her fat makes her look down syn

What the fuck? Couldn't they find uglier chicks for this? I know fat is disgusting by default, but they could at least had half decent faces...

Now that you mention it, you are right.

Becuase in a lot of countries the average women is becoming a fat fuck due to sugar-filled diets. The average American woman is now a size 10 I htink.

Now the feminists are coming forward and instead of putting down the fucking donuts, want to claim that it is the patriarchy that is forcing them into some tiny size 00 standard.

You are taught by society not to love their blubber.

Once you open your mind and stop being misogynistic assshole, you will learn to embrace the curves and the cottage cheese.

Women are biologically and socially hard-wired to expect a man to devote himself to her, in exchange for support, stability, and safety.

When no man steps up to the plate, it isn't in their nature to self-assess - they blame men for not wifeing them up and they get deeply depressed and eat a lot of food.

>they go for yohji next

more like it looks like she ate taylor swift

Women as a collective compared to men need more self-assurance, positice affirmations. When men have difficulties it's just grin and bear it. Women on the other hand look to other people to assure them. Yes I know there's plenty of exceptions but as a general rule for each group I think there's some truth to it.

kek

they just pretend

at least they can fit in yohji

no god please no

ALL WOMEN ARE ENTITLED TO SIX PACK CHAD NO MATTER WHAT THEIR BF% if you SHITLORD!

Feminists lost this election due to their hypocrisy. Here's hoping the fall hasn't stopped yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_cg7GiZDO4

durianrider says sugar makes you ripped
FAT makes you fat

ps hes 3% bodyfat

Eat the chair probably

Jesus fucking christ what is that thing on the right?

Couldn't they have at least found fatties with cute faces? There's some chicks I've seen where I'm like damn if only you were 400lbs lighter.

He doesn't overstep his caloric needs and for what he does, he needs carbs. lots of them.

What I mean is that through a diet that has too much sugar, they are way over their TDEE - just calories alone, it doesn'tr matter if it's fat, carbs or protien, too many calories are too many calories.

These fat fucks are basically sedentary.

People don't understand this basic principle and

AHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!1

youtube.com/watch?v=eHwqTArd_xs

Fuck. I clicked the video. They aren't kidding, are they? Fuck.

>wants to copy the image on left of sexy woman with revealing flat stomach
>Keeps her fat rolls discretely hidden as always

Even fat chicks bitching about body positivity know what to hide to attract a Chad with beer goggles.

Instead of counting sheep to fall asleep she ate them.

Never enough. Probably hired a blind gay guy telling he would have to hold some gigantic cheese-flavored marshmellow.

lmao
not even confident or secure enough to let the folds out

... wonder why they are fat.

The HAES (health at every size) crowd is also completely delusional.

FAT = UNHEALTHY

FAT = HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING CHD, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE

THERE IS NO CRUSADE TO SHAME FAT PEOPLE

IT'S JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY UNHEALTHY

FUCK

>tfw like thicc bitches
>tfw these fatties think theyre thicc

The average woman in the US is a size 16.

Very true. But look at the size of these people. I'm sure they are all early 20s, not more.

They won't make it past 40.

Based Mike Jeffries

If this is body positive why doesn't she show her gut?

Whale on the right just looks like she's tired and wants to eat a box of twinkies then fall asleep

>I can't breathe, someone get this walrus off of my chest

Jesus...

So in other words, this girl is like an XL then...

you notice the taylor swift thing but not her kissing her brother

I found my daughter wasnt mine,
The fire will look liek an accident.
I will ge thuge life insurance pay off both the mom and daughter.
I will now have a nice life.

Any of you ever fuck a fat chick out of desperation?

>oversized woman
>oversized coat

KEK, did they do this on purpose? That coat looks fucking retarded on her- it looks like a fucking pool tarp wrapped around her.

Being fat and modelling is one thing, but...if you're afraid to show a little skin, chances are you aren't THAT confident.

>MY body is beautiful
>it's MY body

I find it hilarious the way they use this kind of language. As if they were simply given an obese body at birth.

I was a twiglad until I started working out, now I'm ideal BMI and beautiful.

You can change YOUR body you gargantuan fucks

Another Chad lost to shekels and landwhales.

thats normal in america, slav

youtube.com/watch?v=FYgzYntWwlw

The health at every size movement is literally just a thinly veiled excuse to make inflation/fat fetish mainstream.

That's all it is.

That's all its ever been.

"I'm not fat, I'm CURVY, but we can have a go if you'd like..."

Operation Harpoon needs to come back

Almost

What is with fat chicks and tattoos?

>tfw I probably would have a go at this point

Why is her buttocks on the front of her body?

Why do you have all this fat pictures saved.

Did she put her ass on backwards????

OH FUCK MY EYES!!!!

I have no problem to fuck moderately obese women, but they rarely look appealing on magazine covers

Gays and other women are to blame for beauty images and not man. The average man has a very wide spectrum of personal dating preferences.

Probably an attempt at some form of distraction from the rolls and lumps. Like the aqua hair and face piercings.

smoke and mirrors.

didn't this happen before and we shopped a bunch of landwhales into look halfway attractive? to massive triggering?

I did once upon a time...she wasnt huge but probably 30-40lb overweight...but was a cute blonde. When I met her she kept going on and on aabout how she was working out and eating right and after about a week I observed that she had been lying about both. Pumped her and dumped her.

I don't. Go to tumblr and put in hashtags #fat acceptance and #health at every size.

They need Operation Harpoon part deux.

When they look back at the 21st century, I hope this bullshit is looked on as "the great mistake"

ew

Fat with big tits > small tits

oh noes, people are expressing their freedom to do as they please, oh noes, better end that!

...and then throw a baby's tantrums when they come for me.

Fucking sheltered millennials.

I like how these stupid cunts are actually promoting photoshopping models. Like it's bad if it's use to make a skinny model look good but, it's totally fine if they use it to delude themselves into thinking fat is beautiful.

Are you kidding me?!

Enjoy the cheese.

nobody is saying they can't do this bullshit, but it's ridiculous to suggest that these fat fucking monsters are in any way comparable to fucking fashion models

Reminds me of when people edited the pictures of fatties to make them attractive, was gold.

Is this real? With ebonics quotes?

You're going to need a bigger bottle