So who can we expect on the Democratic side in 2020? Bench seems a bit empty

So who can we expect on the Democratic side in 2020? Bench seems a bit empty.
Michelle Obama, Kaine, O'malley, De la Fuente, [spoiler]KANYE? [Spoiler]

kanye as of now is indipendent,michelle is probably the most probable option along with bernie

>bernie
Will be dead

Biden or Elizabeth Warren

Jim Webb

I'd like to see Kanye ride a wave of anger and resentment into a Democratic nomination.

Bernie is 75 dude, he'd be 81 when he took office. Dream on.

Trump will win you fucking dolt.

o'malley did such a shit job here he got a republican elected in the east coast california

that's why i'm rooting for ye

Just a matter of time before Democrats realize they can run retarded pop rappers and win elections.

>implying Kanye won't be Republican
>implying he won't unite the nation, make government smaller and stand up for state's rights
>implying he won't save America and make it the greatest nation on Earth

biden's too old, pocahontas has no chance, she's too far left

were not saying he wont but who will the democrats nominate to be their leader in 2020

my bet is on Elizabeth Warren or maybe they will CRY for Bernie Sanders to run again. Maybe the DNC can come to a backroom agreement to nominate him this time like they did with Hillary Clinton

Ivanka Trump

Julian Castro

shit I'm retarded and can't read.

Probably Elizabeth Warren or some other meme woman

Whoever it is will be steamrolled. There is going to be a massive, massive hit to the democratic voting base by the next election. They aren't going to have the numbers to squeeze out a racially aware White electorate.

>run retarded pop rappers
>win elections

Pick one, faggot

>Democratic Nominee: Ivanka Trump
>Incumbent Republican nominee: Donald Trump

>first debate
>Moderator: WHO WILL WIN IN THIS FATHER DAUGHTER FEUD FOR WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?! WILL IT BE THE FORMER POTUS HOLDER DONALD? OR CAN THE CHALLENGER IVANKA KNOCK DADDY OFF HIS PEDESTAL! ONLY ON WWE! ONLY $69.99 TO WATCH THIS BATTLE OF TITANS ON PPV!

whoever the silliest