Diehard Trump supporters of Sup Forums

Have you ever stopped to consider you're being manipulated by the system? And no, I'm not a SHILLARY supporter either.

Both major parties are just two sides of the same coin, that the rich and powerful use to leverage their control over the poor. And by poor I mean anyone here who isn't a multi-millionaire. Does anyone disagree?

People who blindly support one party are just as redpilled as the next person. The truly redpilled realize that these elections are games put on by those in power for the masses.

Are you new?

Well yeah I'm just here for the memes

Maybe if the Syrian government actually stabilizes next year I'll change my mind

blah blah "self-funded" blah blah "sacrificed business relationships" blah blah "literally had his party backstabbing him" blah blah
SAGE

Yes no shit. I would suck a jewish dick at this point to make the madness end. Let's just kill all the muslims for them and give them africa.

trying too hard

sure but you have to vote for something.
the system isn't broken enough for any major change to occur.
with every major happening more people wake up to the futility of it all but on the other hand our universities, colleges and media is creating a whole new generations of legit morons.
its a slow process, what can I say.

First two replies and already subversion tactics.

yes I just wanted Hillary's scheming to collapes and CTR out of work

Yes. This is but one piece of a larger game board.

holy shit why did get deleted

WE DA SYSTEM NOW NIGGA

*Chimp noises*

Because he deleted his own post to be spooktastic

>Both major parties are just two sides of the same coin

Almost like the guy who won shited all over both

ok mate

>Almost like the guy who won shited all over both
Why do you think that?
Do you honestly think that Trump doesn't have close ties with people from both parties?
Do you think Trump could have won without overwhelming support from the Republicans Party?
Do you honestly think, now that Trump is president, that the status quo would somehow change?

Sure. Have you even considered that youre a fucking leaf and that you're spreading the doubt they want you to sow, because we got someone in that no establishment personel wanted? Have fun with costume man, you maple syrup fuck

>a fucking leaf
DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

>trump
>establishment
you must be a butthurt kike

>and that you're spreading the doubt
There's a difference between seeding doubt and seeking truth. If your belief is true, you have nothing to fear from doubt as simple discourse will clear it up.

>because we got someone in that no establishment personel wanted?
I contest that fact. No candidate even gets to the final election stage without being wanted by at least a majority of the ruling establishment.

>establishment
Refer to Even if Trump was some kind of 'rogue candidate' at first, thinking he still is is awfully naive.