yescalifornia.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

CRUSADE!!!

Am I doing it right?

This is going great. We absolutely destroyed this campaign

AYO HOL UP, I'm niggerposter

kek

Wtf are you idiots doing? We want this to succeed. California is a cancer.

Lynn Houghton BTFO'd

Don't forget to leave helpful comments and ideas.

I know, the madder they get the more they'll want out

ahahahahahaha
nice

hahahahaha

Oh I didn't even realize that was a feature.
This is gonna be fun!

lets help them leave america so they receive no funding.

If this happens I hope we all die from drought.

You know we get a casus belli on California if they try and leave right?

kek

Suck it faggot. Dollar a fluid ounce. Who wants some water?

Is Supes our guy Sup Forums?

Bumping for keks

Vladimir Putin LUL

Voted, because I want to see the world burn. We're already half way there, now we only need to let america fall to pieces and wait for Kim Jong Un or some other retard to forger that they still got nukes and do some dumb shit.

Can we start a petition to kick California out before they leave on their own? I honestly don't see anything but good coming from California leaving, can we keep Jefferson though so that our flag stays the same.

This is a valid phone number on this website.

Nice going, dipshits.

Yeah no shit, even if they don't secede, California is going to have a major water crisis soon.

Just imagine if they actually left the US then realized that unless they import water from the US, they'll have to rely on the ocean for freshwater.

How did I do?

top kek

oops forgot pic

So is 555AYOHOLUP

'Bootin

Why wouldn't you want cali independance ? All the brown trash would move there for free handout.

Kek. Spam nigger memes. Normies find them offensive

get wrequed globalists, your spheres of influence will crumble down piece by piece. chekum.

Yes, 55 electoral votes to the trash

Bump

This post goes for MILES

deus vult

I will admit I haven't been keeping up too much on things, but this CalExit thing is just a meme by a few fringe retards right? They're not seriously considering doing it?

I live in California but I think it is an immensely stupid idea and don't get how anyone could think we would actually be allowed to secede even if it were a good idea.

Bump

It's just liberals being delusional again.
I don't think they'll actually do it.

keep going anons, I'm getting some hearty keks

Fuckin lol

I don't like lead sorry

lel

卐 卐 SWATSCICA ASCII TIME 卐 卐

Kek

This thread is actually turning out okay, have a bump.

This is such a shite site.
thank you

I would vote for this and it has nothing to do with Trump.

America declared independence because their taxes were being shipped off to England. California is in the same situation right now.

We have higher income and pay more taxes than you faggots and we get nothing for it. We have to raise our sales tax 10 cents just to repave a fucking bridge. What are we giving billions to the federal government for? So you can get us involved in a nuclear war with Russia?

Fuck that. #Calexit now.

brace yourselves, lads. HEIL HITLER incoming.

How did i do?

"Ben Garrison"

Fucking lol

Well that was fun.

that. that is dedication.

oh fuck the page is a shitshow

You only need to put your name, email, and phone number. LUL

Where's the fun in that?

Get out.

Living in Cali rn, i signed up on the website so i can infiltrate this from the inside if it seems to gain any traction, imma veritas this shit

That's the point, bro.

>MOLOCH IS KILL I REPEAT MOLOCH IS KILL WE ARE VICTORIOUS ON BOTH THE PHYSICAL AND ASTRAL PLANE GET IN HERE AND WITNESS!!!!!!!

>Although charity is part of our culture, when you consider that California’s infrastructure is falling apart, our public schools are ranked among the worst in the entire country, we have the highest number of homeless persons living without shelter and other basic necessities, poverty rates remain high, income inequality continues to expand, and we must often borrow money from the future to provide services for today, now is not the time for charity.

how do they solve these problems by being independent?

YOU CAN POST IMAGES!!1!
simply do

Screencap plox

T͕͕͙͉̻̗̯̣̖̎͝o̖͓̯̅͋̊ͫ͋͌̚͜ ͖̲ͧͤi̴̭̩̪̫͙͚̠̭̅́ͬ̉͠n̟̖͙̗̭̣̯̝͗̓͐̀v̬̬͙̩̄̏̅̒͡o̧̳̭̪̥̅́k̡͈͙͇̪̆͘e̦̟͉̜͐͋̎ͤͨͣ̾̀̀͘ ͐̾̾̋̂̈́ͨ҉̵̘̘̲t̛͈̺̱͎̝̠͍̱̀̽͒͌͝h̼̯̺̟͚͗́͂̆͡e̵̙̙͙̰̜͔̻̹̯͋̓̃̈́ͮͨ͘̕ ̶͈̦̰͚̞̒h̶̩̀̌̈́ͤ̚̕͡i̷̪̺̖̲̔͌̅v̴̟͕̮ͤ̿̔́ͣ̾ͨͩ͠ė̜̩̯̪̦̣̫̣ͭ-̱̭͚̪͖̥̤͖̒̋̽̋̒͟͟͡m͖̬̟ͬ̀̕i̷̛͉̥͕̠̮͓̘ͯ̂͐̐̊̓͊͋n̷͙̗̍̐̊̏̈́̿ͪ̄̕͘ď̛̤͊̽͋̇̂ͣͭ ̘̱̮̱ͫ̑ͨͧͯͦ̎ͦ̑͠ͅr̢̛̮̲̭̗̦̯̜̪̼ͦ́ͮͬͫe̵̝̙͎ͪͦ̄̆̉̎͋ͭͬp̧̰̖͚͓͇̮͓̆̊ͨ͛̄̑͒ͤ̄r̛͎̘̥͈̙͒̋ͤ̔̀̕ȅ͗́̆ͩ̌͏̩̖̫̥͓̻s̛̹̪̣̓̀ͩ̈́̈e̛̠͖͓͙̞̝ͯ̈́̄ͩ̂͒̓ͬņ̜̫͙ͧ͗̾̑ͫ͆̀͢t̞̱̃̐̄ͮi̧̞͍̱͉͛̓͛ͭ̀̌̀n̤͕͕̩̩ͮͯͮ̕ḡ̷͓̜̅͊ ̶̷̙͎̰̩̬̈͆͒̅͑́c̙̙̠̞͉̳̹̔̈́͑̈́́̕h̤̥̩͖̻̊̌ͪͤ͢a̺̻̯̽͒̎̓̉͋̾̿͠ͅo̧̭̙̾ͣ̇͟s̴̬̘͍̫̱͙̆̌͂̕ͅ.̸͍̹͙̣̤̘̦͖̬ͭ͌͊̑̆̓͢

I͊̾̒̇̊̈̚҉҉̫̳̪̼̘̱̫ṉ̸̮̑̊̑̓̽͟͠v̛̅̚͏̲̦̞̭͙͍̠ͅo͍̥̬̘͙̗̱ͦͬͣ̅̃ͤ̐ͯ͟k͉͎̻͔͖̠̳ͯ͞i̶̮̜̫͚̞̓̐̂̄̈́̚͟n̴̗͔͎̓ͩ͋̈́ͩ̀̇ͪͧ͢͢g͑ͤ̇̀͏̤͚͓̻ ̶̧͙̲͎̬̪̞͎̞͌̃̆̈́̑t͓͚͕̹͔̯̲̞̓̌̎͒ͧ̌̓̚̕ḧ̦̖̠̺̐͋ͦͅẽ̺̙̭̥͙̜̟ͫͪ̌͛̔ͬ ̢̉̾͐͛ͦ͗̚̚͞҉̺͙̪̯̦̟̣f̼̊̎̑͗ͭ̔̽̚͞ē̴̛̞̬͖͑ē̛͓̭̭ͬ̒l̩̹̪͕̾̋͊̉̽ͦ͌̓̚͟ͅͅi̛̝̺̳̻̼̦͇͗ͬ͋ͣ͂ͫ̔̀͟n͔̤̻̯͆ͫ̊ͬͭ̐͜g͕̳̜͗̉͠ ͎͉̲ͬ̒͜ͅọ̉̂̉̔͊̀f̼̾̉̎̆̈ͯͧ̽ ͈̹̊ͤͬͩ͒̑̊ͬ͆c̢̘̞̯̖͕͎ͩḩ͈͔̬͔̊ͨ̽͆̚ǎ̱̟̹̫ͮ̉̃̈ͅô̧̨͓̙̟̻̠̞̹̮ͪ͟s̢͐͋͊҉̫̳̥͚͎̻̬.̣̗̮̌͑̈́̉͐̇͡

HAHA

I'm saying. Git. We'll be red for a thousand years if you faggots fuck off. We can take the clay back after you idiots starve to death.

T̨̛̥̫͙̤̣̋͂̌ḫ̡̨̖͖̣̝̮͙̓̎ͤ͛̈͑̂ͣ͢ě̛͉̠͔̯̘̤́͠ ̧̟͍̰̺̙̊̍̾ͧ̊ͨ̊̓N̐̌͞͏͏͈̫e͕̯͇̲̝͒͌̔ͦ̎̐z͙̖͌ͨ͂̍͞͡ṗ̙͕̮͉̠̤̝̊̐ͮͭ͊͒̈̕͠ȩ͖̣̯̗̙̰͔͓̋̇ͧ̅r͉̘̭̬͚̿̎̂̄̿ḑ̘̌͋̐̽ͣȋ̛̗̱̖̼̤̿̿̒ͩ͘͡a̛͙̲̫͉͈̱̤ͫ͐͌ͦ͞n̋ͯͫ̂͐ͬ̈̅҉̧̪̺̙̮͔̣̖͓͡ ̥͉ͬ̏ͦ̌́ĥ͎͍̪̜͈̪͐ị͎͖̱̬̙̲͍͛͑ͨ̊͗ͦ̾ͅv̩͖̋̂͌́̉e̷̿ͪͨ̒̾̀̐҉̩̺̘m̹̹̦͎̪͎͔͌́͋̇͋́͟i̵̧̥̩͂̇͛̌̋ͬ̆̚ṇ̸̨̛̗͕̀ͩ͋ͮ͌̊̎̏̀d̷̗͓̻̦̓ͧ ̜͓͉̦͈͓͊ͮ̽ͩ̔͌̀̕o̵̧͕̰̭̗̫̠̜͕͛̄f̷̦̣͍̯ͧ̌̀͛̕ ͚͙̙͕̣̪͊̀̈́̇ͧ̎̀ͫ̕͢͡c̴̢͈͊̾̈́͊ͨͯ̀̚h̴̟͚͓̥̐̆̐ȧ̠̤̬͙̈́ͯ́o̸̬̱͇̖͍̳ͩ̀̒ͯͪ̿͛s̳̘̘̥̱̱̫͑͑́̀.̺̘̥̞͚̜̮ͮ͊̇͐ͣ͋͠ ̴͙̒̑̐ͬ͘͟Ź̦̦̤̞͙̪͇͙̳ͫͪ̐̒͒͗͜͞a͕̯͌̆ͬ͢l̳̮̳͍̐ͮ͊ͭ͗̎͝g̵͎͕̦̑͋̆ͬ͋o̯̪̗̹̱͒͌͑̓ͩ̍́̀͝.̏̔̾̑͜͏̙͚͕̞̺͖̼

Fuck your shit bandwidth, but why does the website use a different asset every time they have the profile appear, compared to using the same one every time?

H͂ͩ̋ͣͭ̇͗͐̐͏̯̝̝̞͉ȩ͚͖͇̺̪̎ͤ̉ͅ ̭̼̣͕̫̪̫̈ͫ̉̎̑ͤ͝w̨͖͈̦̒͛̈̆ͤͨḣ̲ͪ̅̓̑́͠o̴̜̖̲͔ͩ̽̂͊ ̢̗̲͛ͮ̂̎͡W̴̞̬͑ͭ̌̔ͣͧ͡a̢̱͉̥̭͉̺̪̩͈͌̓͘̕ī̡̧̼͕̓ͬͨ̿̚t̜̫̱̲̦͉̳ͫ̀͑͐́̋ͅs̡̤̲͕̝̺̳̠͂̽̅̄ͩ ̼̹̘͚̥̩̃̋̏͛̚͘Ḃ̻̙̾e͋̉ͨ̉́҉͎͈̗̘͠h͒̈ͦ͏͓̼̞̖i̴̬̥͆̅̌͡n̖͔̎̊ͪ̍ḓ̙̳͙̝̤ͮͨ̋͜͞ͅ ̱͉̬̠̩͑̄̍̿́Tͪ̋͏̞͔͚̪̘̤̟̀͜ͅh̨̥̼̥͇͕̼͛̊́̂̽́̓ͩ̓͞ȅ̲̺̻̟̗͖͙̜͊ͨ̐͛̚͡ ̒ͭ̎҉̕͏̟͔̩͕͖W̳̣̯̎ͫͭͨͭ͛ͬ̅͡a̦̖̤̮ͩͨ̀ͬͣ̾̀̾͘l̼͕̺̯͈̒̋̒͛̒͆ͅͅl̲̥͉̞̼͕͋ͮͯ̃̃ͩͅ.̜͖͇̩̻͉̎̀ͅ

>yescalifornia.org
Ahhh shit. *Rolls sleeves* here we goo

Z̵͔͔̺͕̤̝̖̜͕͇͉̠̝̗͖̤̬ͪ̏͌̄ͫ̓̂̀ͯ̌̚̕͟Ä̧̧̛̟̣̠̘̞͎̥̬͔̼̩̓ͮ̾͛ͨ͊̌̊ͪͦ̆ͧͨ͞ͅL̒̋̑͂͢͠҉̶̯̘̦͚̦̩̣͕G̶̡̡͚͖͇̮̰̲ͦ̂͋̋̔̀́O̫̩̘̯̥͉̫̮̙̳̻̯̟͈͔͓͇̻͓ͦ̿́̋̿̓̾ͯ̔͐̾͝͡!̳͈͙͙̤̝̖̪̙̠̺̹̥̜͊̓̂̂ͨͣͫ͘͡͡ͅ

They think they're just going to tax (read: steal) other people's money and live in utopia where everything they want gets handed to them by the benevolent state.

They're fucking commies dude - you can't expect rational thinking from these people.

:)

>To invoke the hivemind representing chaos.
>Invoking the feeling of chaos.
>Without order.
>The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.
>He who Waits Behind The Wall.
>ZALGO!

Somehow I remembered the Zalgo shit and found it really fitting to Sup Forums
7 years

What about us? We not only removed kebab in Portugal, but helped Spain do it and went to Africa and Asia to fucking remove kebab there with cannons and SHIEET.

White countries only.

This should get interesting...

Follow me pls. I am
"juicy balls"

MORE

This has been the best week I've had in years.
Thanks Sup Forums

Someone post this on Sup Forums.

Here we go

C'mon guys, I know this isn't Sup Forums but start posting really vulgar jpgs, pngs and gifs!

at least give them honorable mention, they tried