Democraty in 2016

>Democraty in 2016

Any thoughts about the abstention rate, Sup Forums?

It's basically the same phenomenon in France.

>clinton has more votes
>trump gets elected president

Should have been a runoff between no president (didn't vote) and clinton desu

Don't really care.
Just don't want to listen to people cry about some candidate winning when they didn't vote.

Mostly because people think both candidate are shit

Lower turnout is good for republicans, so it's good. If we can't just outright take the vote away from niggers, we can at least try and make it annoying for them to bother.

46.9% did not vote, that means that we should abolish government and live free from their mindcontrol.

This so fucking much

lazy niggers are too busy dealing crack to go out and vote

Right.... I'm gonna believe another fucking poll

And if the 46.9% voted for that we could go that path, but they didn't vote because they don't give a shit.

Abstention rate has always been pretty high in the US, it hasn't much to do with the current candidates.

The absentees agree with the result.
Get over it faggot

People who don't vote don't exist. Nonexistent things deserve no attention.

All these liberals didn't bring this up in the last UK election when UKIP had thousands of votes but only gained one seat.

Your presidents aren't decided by popular vote moron, but by the states. That's so that massive cities can't just bully their way trough over rural states.

If voting could change anything, it'd be illegal.

That is a lot lower than the abstention rate normally is.

if i believed the media, i probably wouldnt have voted either

Wait WAIT WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!!!?!?

WHY ISN'T THIS 'DIDN'T VOTE' PRESIDENT? WTF???? THE MEDIA NEVER TOLD US ABOUT THIS MR. VOTE AND HIS LANDSLIDE VICTORY.

this, this and this.

Doesn't matter how many votes they got. They came second (or worse) in most of the constituencies they stood in, therefore they got less votes than the winners in those areas and were beaten fairly.

The fuckers who don't vote are always the one who complain the loudest.

here voting is obligatory

dont know why it would be otherwise????

maybe because they are the wisest

Its sad that its you that has to explain the purpose of the American electoral college to an American .

Isn't the popular vote still being tallied?

What kind of second rate journalist publishes misinformation like this?

Oh, right.

You fags want to know why the globalists and soros have so much power? Because of this right here. The vote. They never took away the power of the vote to change the nation or the world, they just made 80% percent (or in this case 46%) of people THINK its useless. Its social engineering plain and simple. This way they can push whatever they wont to virtual non-resistance.

No, I have no thoughts. The thing is masses have become tired of the government, and they don't care anymore about what happens in politics. In Italy this is the situation, so I assume in America the problem is the same. Even through we have lower astention rates thanks to M5S

>Be Republican
>Live in California
>Know that the state will be turn blue anyway so don't bother voting
Likewise
>Be democrat
>Live in Alabama
>Know that the state will turn red anyway so don't bother voting
This is why the abstention rate is so high.

>just 47% of abstention
Get on my level, 71% of abstention chilean masterrace