Wow

Wow

He didn't even put up a fight, already gave up before Trump is even in office

is everything going to be this easy?

Before the end of this month we'll get a Rick Wilson tape on Trudeau sucking Trump's dick.

Why would cucks fight for cuckoldism?

Seems contradictory

Probably.

I don't agree with many of his economic policies but I still see them bringing success, simply because he's such a scary figure. No one wants to take him on.

My fucking sides, I bet the backbenchers are furious

getting tired of winning already?

trump is pathetic and hillary WILL replace him soon trust me, america is great because it is good

What a fucking cuck.

Not yet I need to win a little bit more.

Go back to Canada

CTR stopped paying you guys, it's ok, you can leave now.

>Hasn't even been 36 hours since Trump was declared the President-Elect
>Trudeau is already giving up

Holy shit leaves. This is your leader? You need your own Trump and fast. I bet on January 20th Trump will annex your country.

He wants a renegotiation. Liberals never liked or wanted NAFTA and this is their opportunity

Because we rely too much on America to sour relations. Trudeau just saw sense in bending the knee now, instead of later

how is he pathetic? he's accomplished so much shit already and he hasn't been a day in office. kek

NAFTA isn't getting renegotiated, Drumpfcucks, not when the True Conservative Rick Wilson drops his December surprise.

>I-if I act nice to Trump-senpai m-maybe America won't annex us!

It's almost like america is the most powerful country on earth and cuck racial politics don't matter when you have to submit to avoid going bankrupt.

Liberals signed in NAFTA

Trump has already starting his uncuckening

Beautiful isn't it.

Trump winning has start a torrent of other wins. Just imagine when he's in the oval office and actually making winning happen!

The future looks bright!

Even Duterte pulled a complete 180 after literally calling the president of the US the son of a whore and saying his relations with the country are over.

Now that Trump is in charge and weakling king nigger is out, leaders are going to have to remember what it's like to have to take America seriously. Which was exactly Trump's intent, and it's already happening before he is sworn in.

I fucking told you stupid maple niggers he'd grovel.

>Put a weak man in charge because of muh toxic masculinity
>He bends over and is a complete pussy as soon as a real man steps into picture
I hope he keeps his knees together when he sits down with the Don, while Trump spreads his legs to make room for his massive balls.

No, America Is neat because it's fantastic

I fucking love this election so much.

"It's 2016."

It's the don's dong that needs the room.

Good. Canada's been shafted by NAFTA too.

Off course he is. He's a damn cuckold, didn't you know that? Cucks will off course bend over for the God Emperor.

You're a fruity-ass fruitybowl gay bastard that's taking it up the pooper.

Oh god my damn American. I can't express how much I fucking love you guys now.

yes

the god emperor will have balance on earth