Azalea Banks congratulates Trump

Wtf I love she-boons now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWRhnYgWcc
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/267732-azealia-banks-inherently-evil-america-deserves-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck that monkey

This is why you shouldn't judge people by skin colour, but their actions.

She was a trump supporter from the start

it would just be the most ridiculous, loud, obnoxious dirty talking nigger sex too, wouldn't it? The best

she's okay, she's a she-boon that openly hates black men

Holy shit. Libshits BTFO

Dude she sits on fucking twitter complaining about whites all day but pretty much exclusively fucks white guys.

Banks is mentally ill, go read her twitter. Glad she supported trump though.

Sup Forums is so fucking racist, and yes I like trump

Goddamn she's fine. She can stay in the house tonight...

Wtf? I'm #deportrusselcrowe now

wtf I love her now

She seemed p cool until she went and caused a huge scene at russel crows house party. She wasnt even invited too just a plus one. She claimed russel choked her and called her a nigger then threw her out

>Dude she sits on fucking twitter complaining about whites all day but pretty much exclusively fucks white guys.
>Banks is mentally ill, go read her twitter. Glad she supported trump though.
She really reminds me of the Sup Forums hivemind alternating between blacked and racewar now

Exactly kek, that's almost exactly what she is. She's the only twitter I follow that I actually look forward to reading.

I love how Trump winning and Brexit is opening peoples eyes that the MSM is full of shit

degenerates

She's got a lot of monkey in her but she is also kind of red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWRhnYgWcc

REAL queen of Sup Forums coming through

Thats actually a really nice little statement.

I just noticed she got banned from twitter. She really wasn't cool before that. She complains about white people all day and wants slavery reparations. And wants has vanilla fever.

She's a BWC conisseur.

Fuck off Azalea. I know you're on here trying to shill yourself to the "Alt-right" like that other whore Tila. You're career is over you no talent whore.

Black chicks are superior in the sack

She probably got red pilled, about the race mixing shit.

Realized Hillary would have been a pro-Race mixing bonanza.

A lot of people in media are red pilled about the Jewish agenda, they just have to hide it.

When RZA (who believes in Yakub) say's you're crazy, you're FUCKING CRAZY!

Gotta buy some Amelia banks music now

>flag

wtf i hate racial purity now

A majority of us do this, but we still call ingrate black people niggers just like others call ingrate white people cracker/white trash

DESU seeing all the brown nosing from the critics must be hilarious for trump

>HOL UP witeboi or i'd be bitin' off dat banana

Jungle fever please stop doing this to me...

Come on bro, she's crazy as shit but she isn't near as bad as Tila. Tila claims she was raped by the illuminati and shit kek.

I personally love our mentally ill celebrity base.

Again, actions and not words. She's just tsundere.

I've always want to get a blow job by a Negress with those big lips.

You will get over jungle fever after you wake up next to enough of them and see them without makeup and their hair done.

Trust me.

Nofap is becoming really hard

Interracial couples are less common in the first place because of social pressures against those relationships in most of the world
So usually if they're planning to stay together they have a damn fucking good reason to do so, instead of pussying out the second anything goes sour.

DUDE

>black/Asian data N/A
lol

Remember that she voted for Obama
If Hillary was black she would have voted for her
The only reason why she likes Trumps it's because she will pay less taxes and also because she deeply despises America

" Azealia Banks is calling Donald Trump “evil”
and says that’s why she’ll be voting for him"
" I only trust this country to be what it is: full of shit. takes shit to know shit so we may as well, put a piece of shit in the White House"
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/267732-azealia-banks-inherently-evil-america-deserves-trump

I don't think we should call black girls racist names especially if they are on our team and one of us.

>zfw no cute, sexy, smart ebony chicks in deiner area