Sup Forums is already backpedaling against Trump and he isn't even President yet

>Sup Forums is already backpedaling against Trump and he isn't even President yet

You asked for this you faggets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGfv6JBlewE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>backpedaling against Trump
wut
We are all happy

Wtf I hate Trump now!

It's an echo of a shill, it will die off.

Really makes me think

There is no record to correct anymore faggot. Trump won. He will make America great again and annex canada

Kill yourself shill

You have kike blood in your veins

O.P. I.S. A. F.A.G.G.O.T.

do you know a good english translation of societe du spectacle? i heard the edition with this as the cover image is really shit

CTR stragglers who don't know they already lost are not Sup Forums.

Fuck off Ahmed. See pic

What's the point of shilling now, faggot? There are already two threads asking why he looks so scared and another saying he's a shill for the jews. What did you assholes expect? I hope his term sucks for all of you.

Also, why didn't you assholes tell me it was so much fun to be a jerk on the internet? I could see myself doing this for the next four years.

Don't look at me, I always posted DRUMPF BTFO

This is now a Brazilian hate thread.

Shut the fuck up idiot.

fuck off CTR

Sup Forums hates anything in power

we're revolutionaries not establishment backers

You tell me.

Go to /h/ if you want to masturbate, you fucking leaf.

Why bother anymore friend? Hillary won't pay you no more.

Who the fuck is backpedaling against him?

Get the fuck out of my country. I can tell you're not white. Every white person I know here is pro-Trump. Paki scum.

Why is CTR even here?

You guys already lost the election.

WRONG

the only people who will bitch about trump are the last remnants of CTR shills and the stormfags who actually literally thought Trump was Hitler 2.0 and will get all butthurt when he isnt

>Sup Forums is already backpedaling against Trump
I hope you have some facts to back that up.

To spread disinformation and doubt, to make sure we are fighting each other.

HOW DOES THAT BLUEPILL TASTE SON?

youtube.com/watch?v=qGfv6JBlewE

Trump has no chance

MAKE SURE YOU SWALLOW IT NICE AND EASY

hey CTR whacha doin?

We cant really regulate when liberals come on Sup Forums and spread false shit like you. But seeing you libtards bawing like children was glorious. I soaked up those tears like a sponge.

Now that everybody loves Trump /pol has to hate him. It's the written law.

Eat shit fgt. Keep it up this is your future.

>I hope his term sucks for all of you.
Hes not even in office yet and he's already making America great

>k-keep your enemies closer
>he's p-playing 5d chess I s-swear user!
>c-ctr! shill! stormfag!
>not all jews are bad!

OH NO DON'T TRY TO SPIT IT OUT! IT'S ALREADY IN YOUR SYSTEM

You

Got

S H L O M O 'D
H
L
O
M
O
D

CTR you're supposed to be fired wtf

no one cares muhammed

just wait til the jews start various wars because they got booted out of britain and america
erdokike either sides with putin/trump or greater israel

You will in a few months but it will be too late

>implying they don't already serve the same (((masters))) and put on a show for the normies

/r/politics is down the hall and to the left buddy

>Nobody REALLY thought he was a white nationalist, we knew all along he wasn't really going to ban muslims.
>Nobody REALLY thought he was anti-establishment, we knew all along he was going to staff his cabinet with GOP old boys from the Bush administration.
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Nobody REALLY thought he was anti-corruption, we knew all along he was going to strip away federal regulations against businesses buying politicians.
>Nobody REALLY thought he was anti-globalist, we knew all along he was going to sell off the nation's resources to multinational businesses.
>Nobody REALLY thought he was anti-war, we knew all along he was going to ship our boys off to Syria to fight for the oil companies.
>Nobody REALLY thought he was gonna make America great again, we knew all along he was gonna be a puppet for corporatist and Russian interests.

>nobody REALLY thought he was gonna jail Hillary.

Actually I was wrong, I just read the Contract with the American Voter again. Move the [YOU ARE HERE] down one line.

The jew is a very thrifty animal. Instead of hiring a shill to tell you you're not being kiked, he simply lets you convince yourself.

WHERES MY MUSLIM CONCENTRATION CAMPS

TRUMP PROMISED

ITS NOT FAIR

Hmm this image really makes me think looks like I'm a #CruzMissile now!