he went after the fed or something

He knew about (((them)))

>(((they)))
Nigga stepped out of line.

>He beat the establishment puppet
>He was a Dem that knew about Jewish tricks
>Talked about auditing the Fed

He took us to space? Ayy lmao

Now guys realize this : Kennedy didnt even say 1% of what Trump said and yet they killed him

What will happen to Trump ?

They'll summon demons to drag him to hell.

He was Catholic
He would never believe in thecalien conspiracy bullshit the elite were feeding him.
He knew Jews are of their father the devil.

It was an attack against Catholics Oswald was a communist and Jack Ruby was a jew

Went after the banking elite. Intelligence agencies' gave them a soft endorsement for assassination.

I honestly think that's why Trump is making nice with as many police, military, and intelligence players as possible. He's trying to get the only people who can protect him onto his side.

Basically this:
youtu.be/21P-FXXMqQ8?list=PLMFbE_XHUEX6ueSFXBEAuTvHXWIUtps0U

He actually did know about them (((them))) jfk was secretly a Hitler enthusiast

He wanted to pull out of Vietnam and the establishment had just realized that the American public doesn't need a dog in the fight to get involved and the war to be monetized.

Does Trump want to take it under control?
Because in my opinion it's the most important thing, but obviously every politician ignores (((them))).

He tried to limit the power of the Fed, that was his ultimate sin.

Military, intelligence, FBI and the Mafia were also unhappy with them.

Eventually, LBJ, facing prison charges, and the Texas oil guys organized the welcome party.

To show the world that they could do it to anyone.

“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”

these words, while pretty, are just communist.

He was killed for several reasons but mainly because he wanted to implemented NAWPA.
If they head built it. The USA had a steady flow of basically free money and could provide infrastructure without tax on income. A intelligent government can easily pull this off.

But he really pissed "influential" people against the leg. Because he striving middle class ist controlable and couldnt be applied to the strategy of tensions and divide and conquer tactics to govern the people.

He was a good goy with good intentions for the people and wasnt a useful idiot (((they))) thought he will be.

Also Silverdollar and war against the mafia made him unpopular as well.

But I thought gommunism was about the government making sure everyone is equal and securing everything for everyone.

His assassin pulled a gavrilo princip. Princip and a bunch of his edgy friends played at being revolutionaries and shot someone important.

I wanna be the next Catholic President and BTFO the Jews

I am tired sorry for all the typos.

They didn't.

They just want you to think that they did.

>He was a good goy
You mean good boy. He was a terrible goy towards the end of his presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=53H7mCe2cj4

JFK was going to audit the federal reserve. That's more than what Trump has said combined.

He fought the jew

and the

jew won

he fought the jew and the
>jew won

on february they are going to release documents and shit, unless Trump fucks it up

Had served his purpose. Should have kept his head down

the catholic church brought stability and order to the white race, guess who destroyed the stability order and progress with conflict between the race.

((()))
with their communism, protestantism, and all ism.

>97740862
>the catholic white race expands fights others
>there the Jew seeds the seeds of destruction and the body is sent to fight its arms and feet, while never being able to take a step forward.

JFK was anticommnist and anti Jew
The man who killed JFK was a communist.

throwing rocks in the hot sun
(they fought the jews and, the jews won)
seven arab nations, against one
(they fought the jews and, the jews won)

I left my Fuhrer and it feels so bad
Guess the white race is done
It's the best Reich that I ever had
I fought the jews and, the jews won

You don't know what communism is.

Someone wanted their name in the history books.

The communist actually went into the priesthood at one time to momest boys and destroy the Catholic Church.
Bella Dodd a u.s. communist agent for Soviet Jews organised that to happen.

Jews don't want us to suceed.
Fed
Was very against Israel having nukes. Bibi pretty much admited it.
He was going to fix the evils of Talmudic Zionism!

That's not communist at all.
And JFK was one of the most based presidents the US has had. One of the few dems I'd have supported if I was a burger.

>Talked
No shit, he made a US gov official money
Automatically shuted down
Executive order 11110, got removed milliseconds after the other president assumed.

He fought the banks