Petition for President Donald Trump to pardon Julian Assange

>Julian Assange has been persecuted and harried by the very people he has sought to expose for their lies and deceptions against the people of the world.
>Mr. Assange has shone a bright light on the corruption of those who presume to rule us. We believe Mr. Assange must be granted a presidential pardon absolving him of any crimes alleged against him. He is a hero and must be honoured as such.

change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

currently 3000

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=russia&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank me later americucks

Assange is anti-American. Just because he helped Trump indirectly, doesn't mean he won't continue to smear my country

We're a nation of laws. You're not supposed to give out classified information. He aided people in breaking US law.

Assange faces charges in Sweden. Don't you mean pardon Snowden?

>protecting kiddie fucking cia fags

Fuck off shill.

You're not American. Obviously you give no fucks about American law. You're no different to me than Mexican drug smugglers.

>he called out crooked hillary and has given proof
>muh laws and russian hackers

kys fishswine

(you)

He's not anti American, he's just anti corruption. Wikileaks has dropped information about Sadam Husein, the EU and the war on terror during the bush presidency. Wikileaks is 100% unbiased.

If Trump pardons Assange it will be a good return favor for helping him BTFO the DNC and will show Trump he is willing to be held to a higher level of scrutiny. The age of goodness can return.

this

>Wikileaks is 100% unbiased.

then why haven't they released anything on Russia?

the petition won't load for me

maybe they have? maybe they dont have as much dirt as america.

Won't happen. Trump is surrounding himself with neocons and neocons want to drone him.

Best Trump could do is to ask Sweden to drop the charge and accept the UN decision he should not be subject to the conditions which compel him to remain in the embassy.

>pardon

Pardon him for what?

>absolving him of any crimes alleged against him

The rapes?

why would an american president pardon an australian?

I am hoping this is a strategy with him to defuse any early friction with that faction

appear to be solicitous of their input while ultimately doing what he wants which to me has always sounded 180 degrees opposed to that camp.

Is his name still a 14 day ban or what?

Not even trying ?

search.wikileaks.org/?query=russia&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

But you can still believe what your medias told you. After all they are pretty good for estalishing polls.

I wanted to ban myself anyway with this much of cancer

bénjámin físchbeín

that committed (allegedly) a crime in Sweden?

Im conflicted. On one hand he exposed and helped defeat the most evil campaign for world domination this world has seen. On the other, he compromised american security which may still cost lives down the line for who knows how long. Also trumps opponents would throw a fit if he pardoned him. I can see him signing a pardon at the end of his term though.

He is not even charged for anything.

The swedes want to "question" him for rape charges, however he is afraid that he will immediately sent to the US if he comes to Sweden.

So how exactly do we have the authority to pardon an Australian national? He should pardon Snowden and ask the countries assange has broken the law in to consider it, but that isn't under American authority afaik

Because it's harder to get at? That's how dictatorships are.

If he really wants to show everyone that he's against corruption he should pardon Snowden as well.

>5000 needed
Why so little?
Should have had a nice 100.000 signatures needed. We could have done it.
5000 signatures is just going to look laughable.

These threads just show how retarded much of Sup Forums is

Based cuckold

If he really think he deserves a pardon, he needs to come to the US to stand trial first. He hasn't even been charged with anything.

Well he can't do it until he's sworn in

Assange poseur and a coward, that's a true hero, but I think he is doomed, if Trump will ask Putin to give away him, Putin will return him in box with a red bow.

he hast really been cahrged with anythink so who can he be pardond?

Is assange charged with a crime in the US? I thought he was just accused of sexual assault in Sweden or something.

Signed.

Pardon that shitposter.

Pardoned or not, Assange is getting shot in the head if he sets foot in America.

Assange reasoning for not attending the hearing for the alleged rape charges in Sweden, was:
SOON AS HE LANDS IN A SWEDISH POLIS STATION, US WOULD PRESENT AN EXTRADITION WARRANT, FOR, WHATEVER.
If Trump/US confirm, no charges would be pressed/extradition warrant sought? presume Assange would then attend to Swedish charges (alleged rape) and agree to be heard on those, in Sweden. Trump obviously cannot 'pardon' him on those, its only allegations, but, there is still a (Europe-wide) valid warrant for his arrest for questioning on Sweden on these charges. His concern would be, US would issue new at first opportunity of nabbing him.