CALLING ALL UNCUCKED FINNS - MAKE FINLAND GREAT AGAIN

i want all finns posting here who arent cucks to read this(only in finnish sorry):
hommaforum.org/index.php/topic,108377.0.html

if we can gather about 1000 redpilled people to join The Finns Party before the end of 2016, we can btfo the cuckservative soini in the chairman election in 2017 by replacing him with someone who is actually against refugees and immigration. YES ITS THAT EASY.

join here: perussuomalaiset.fi/tule-mukaan/jasenyys/

FAQ

>bwah bwah im redpilled but i dont want to be associated with the party
you dont need to tell anyone, your family or friends that you joined. there is no public list of members. all you have to do is join while its still 2016, go to the convention to vote soini out and thats it
>the finns party betrayed everyone in 2015 nobody will vote them in 2019 elections anyway
that will happen only if soini remains in power, we need to act as stated above and message the public that the cuck shit is over and we have a chance to get a landslide win. the rapefugee crisis, brexit and trump success has gaven us the real momentum to do it
>why not just start a new party
it would take way too much time, the elections are 3 years away and its way easier to just take control of existing big party. there is already huge divide between the cuckservative and based anti-rapefugee camps.
PROOFS:
youtube.com/watch?v=_mJcqFhiwlc
Jussi Halla-aho speech, defending MP Immonen who called end to multiculturalism starts at 4:24

youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfhEUso-c
Soini speech at 45:00

Just compare how big applause Halla-aho got and almost nobody clapped to Soini. We can do this if you exit your fucking comfort zone for one time and realise that voting in parlament election is not the only way a normal person can effect things.

if you are not finnish but want to support this cause then give this free bumps. i might make this a general thread in the future

Other urls found in this thread:

kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/2058
perussuomalaiset.fi/tule-mukaan/jasenyys/
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/59014304
youtube.com/watch?v=tjt-AeJkzf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for our based Finnish brothers

bump

Bumping for Finland and Estonia being beautiful places that can't die now.

Make Spürdo Great Again

harminlista ettei mestari ole paremmin tunnettu

The Finns party is useless, we need to build something new and better. We need to really think big, new ideas, new vision. That party is too full of stupid people. We need to be very strongly against NATO and against the EU, the Finns party is for the EU and even the Saudi-Arabia arming Islamist terrorist Halal-aho is for Nato. Bad party, abandon the sinking ship and let's build a new coalition.

masses of normies will still be voting them even if we made a our own new party because they will think that "voting a unknown party is just throwing your vote away" because of d'hont system.

its makes more sense to just take them over and implement our policies.

the "finns party are low educated rednecks" is something we can also change. For example, i am studying in law school and theres relatively many other people who expressed their opposing view when a lecturer called trump win "horrible news" yesterday. the problem is just that we need to break the false consensus

>maiden got it's arm back
;_;

Finns' party sucks though, all they have is Halla-Aho, Immonen and some others. Also, that turncoat fat fuck Soini would rather take the entire party down with him, than step down.

:DDDDDD

that looks like a gigantic shit flowing out of your buddy's diaper.

try photoshop.

ok well good luck with that, but it's not going to work. It's better to have principles, and total control of a small new party.. If it has the right views, eventually it will grow. There's already 300 000 people who voted for the Finns but don't support them anymore, those voters are up for grabs for a new party, but they won't vote for the Finns again, because they will not trust them. There's 41% of people who don't have a party at this point. We can seize all of those people if we create a good enough new party, but the Finns can not get them, since so many people hate them. Myself included.

>Perus
Go choke on nigger dick globalist shill. We need a real nationalist party. Traitor scum. The whole party needs to be crashed with no survivors and rebuilt from the ground up.
I will admit that Halla-Aho is still based.
This.
There were big nationalist parties in the brewing. The problem is the mainstream caught on and infected them, turning them into controlled opposition. Bitch ass wiggers can't even form a single functional party.

I'm looking to protest and shout these ideas out. Politics does not seem like a road I can well get into. Either way, I'm red pilling people and biding my time for the happening.

this

>would rather take the entire party down with him, than step down

well he has to step down, its not in his hands if we do this. the party gets millions of euros in party funding/puoluetuki from govt, have all the infrastructure ready and other things we wouldnt have if we started a new party out of the blue. the finns wouldnt disappear anywhere even if we did and would probably still take away our voter base because theres lots of ignorant middle class people who dont follow politics or know a partys name unless its rubbed on their face for several years

So who are we voting? Is Halla-aho running for leader?

Also the hommaforum link says ae only need around 250.

my whole point is that starting a new party from a scratch would take way too much time, elections are in 3 years and fucking SDP cucks and leftists are going to win ITS PROBABLY TOO FUCKING LATE

i dont really like the finns either and soini fucked up big time when he chose the foreign minister instead of minister of interior (way more control over refugee things) and accomplished nothing despite finns party being in government

but if theres anyone with a different than this but reasonable plan for a new, non controlled opposition party or any credible way to make finland great again, i'm totally in.

godspeed finns, shield us against russia thanks

c-can i make it great too?

i love sauna and moomins

halla-aho refused due to his lack of experience in leading and introvertedness, i forgive him for that and other non-redpilled things he did in european parliament because he literally redpilled this country during 2007-2010, before that we were completely on the sweden -path and nobody can prove this wrong

Why does this pic look like as if there's a guy fucking a pig from behind and streching his arms in the air?

Fair enough, at least you took the bants in stride.
The situation in our country does make me feel defeatist. There is pretty much not even a single good candidate to vote for, at least for a party with chances of acquiring any kind of power within the parli.
Halla-Aho would be my man (yeah, give more power to traitor party, top stuff m8) but the fucktarded rules don't even let me vote for him.
I want to see the entire system crumble and burn. Let the oldfags choke to death, then us youngfags can fight it out and carve a more proper destiny for ourselves.
My deepest desire is to discover a movement that can actually produce leaders to move us in the right direction from within the system. But alas.

Why stop there?

fuckin bojack horseman silhouette man

how do i help

you guys helped us get trump, i want to help you guys now, tell me what to do

Yes, Polan :DDD is a friendship nation. I had a based friend of mine just move to Krakow from Finlan:DD

OP, do I need to pay something or do anything else apart from joining to vote for the chairman? I just want to know how it works.

We could start a twitter hashtag #SoiniVittuun btw.

hey now you fucker don't get greedy with your proxy or vacation
no norwegian territory will be ceded, feel free to take a chunk of russia though

>if we can gather about 1000 redpilled people to join The Finns Party before the end of 2016, we can btfo the cuckservative soini in the chairman election in 2017 by replacing him with someone who is actually against refugees and immigration. YES ITS THAT EASY.
Perkele! You need to do this!

Fin/pol/ - Redpill Ylis Edition

MAKE YLIS ETHNONATIONALIST AGAIN

While there's a thread up, also vote here:
kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/2058
Kansanäänestyksen järjestäminen Suomen EU-jäsenyydestä

...If it comes down to one vote, I'll do it. Not otherwise.

print the pdf from perussuomalaiset.fi/tule-mukaan/jasenyys/ , fill it and sign it and mail it to the address there. you dont even need a mail stamp.

im not 100% sure but i think you need to physically show up at the party convention where the voting takes place. this is the hardest part where low energy manchildren fail. if that is the reason this fails then we cant blame anybody but ourselves

twitter hashtag is also good idea but only leftist cucks use twitter as far as i know. we could start a campaign on ylilauta, homma, mv-lehti circles too

i already made a thread on yli btw ylilauta.org/satunnainen/59014304

The shape of your country looks like a weird ass Gojira

Bump for Suomi.
RISE!

Go Finland

I believe in your ability to take back your country

Save the finish chicks m8's

Huoraa turpaan.

Do it Finns

If someone replaces Soini, I'll consider voting for them again. Immonen would be more along my lines and he's usually not afraid to hide his true beliefs.

Väyrynen is a fucking opportunistic honorary jew but I might even consider voting for his party.

The thing that matters most is pushing Cuckoomus out of government.

What the fuck is this shit?

>kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/2058

this needs more attention too, 40 days left and we need 20k names.

We really need to get PersuNuoret in on this to get the ball rolling. Post a good meme and I'll send it on twitter, I've got a troll account on every SoMe.

TF-Youth is redpilled as fuck and Tynkkynen is eternally salty at the elite because Soini cucked him last year. They will get in on this as sure as the sky is blue.

En jaksa lukea lankaa. Missä se kokouspaska on missä äänestetään?

TopKEK, i'll just share this with you guys, this happened today.
>at bus stop
>someone has printed a smug Trump and taped it to the bus stop
>muslim woman walks by
I know that this 'person' is a huge SJW-type
>gives me a chilling look
probably thought i put the picture there. Oh im laffin

Where is our Trump? Non-cucked intelligent leader? There has been none. Only the career politician Soini. Finns could be used, remember that Trump runned for the cucked republicans. But we need our Trump. Who will it be?

>If someone replaces Soini, I'll consider voting for them again.

that is where we come in. #MFGA

hell, i could even run for the chairmans seat if i wasnt only 22 and just started in law school and were less sperg and more experienced

>Who will it be?
It could be Hakkarainen, he doesn't give a flying fuck about political correctness and has a YUGE following already. It could also be someone like Immonen, but Immonen is too introverted and too natsoc for anyone to take seriously. Hakkarainen represents the finnish working class far better than anyone.

A Trump of Finland will emerge after Soini is done regardless.

Also why do we need expand borders, like in OP's pic? Thst would only annoy Russia. Now is the time to befriend them, not demonize.

>might consider voting for Väyrynen
>the guy who wrote a fucking book about Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and his ideas

Only for power-fantasies

FIXIT !

itse en löytänyt nopealla googlauksella, ei varmaan vielä päätetty mutta todnäk jossain etelä-suomessa. 2015 ne oli turussa

I could totally join you if i wasn't myself only 23 and just trying to get into medschool.

Better keep posting this thread daily or weekly. I'm in but we need to coordinate this.

Eerola?

is this an accurate interpretation of your country?

persut pettää kummiskin nii iha sama kuka siellä on johdos

myy puolueen kannattajat kunhan saa jonkin pestin hallituksesta

No huh. Millä sivuilla paikka julkastaan?

you can do it finns!

Se puolue voidaan muuttaa, ihan niinkuin Trump käänsi republikaanit päälaelleen.

i hope you are memeing. he is based though and triggers the cucks like nobody else but he isnt leader. we need a mix of charisma, intelligency and uncuckedness. a strong leader. important thing we need to do is break the stigma of "only uneducated rednecks vote for the finns :^)" what is created by (((them))).

cuckoomus has a few people like that like wille rydman and jukka kopra who are anti-multiculti but overwhelming majority of that party isnt because its full of sociopaths and oppoturnist status jockeys

Sorta, but our maiden has yuge titties

Although even they could be changed especially because they just want status. The roots of cuckoomus are the same as the roots of republicucks in USA.

nah desu i'd rather have my future wife get inseminated by the glorious BBC

>i want all finns posting here who arent cucks

By using that old map you can only attract knuckle dragging retards into your movement.
Anyone who isn't a knuckle dragging retard knows we have enormous trouble maintaining infrastructure in rural areas already.
You want to tax my income rebuild Karjala in case Russia falls? Fuck you retard! Stop using that map!
Patriotic nationalism needs smart people! Your kind will just drive them away!

youtube.com/watch?v=tjt-AeJkzf0

yeah. its the "finland maiden" whose left arm soviets cut off. if we still had pechenga area we would get our share of arctic sea oil and gas but our politicians were too cucked to claim it back when USSR collapsed in 1991 ffs

i agree. this thread and the idea of taking over the finns is just my opinion and im open to hear other ideas if they are realistic. what needs to happen is unifying nationalists to create a common, reasonable consensus of how we MFGA (make finland great again). the time is NOW when people still have their hopes up from trump & brexit

What the fuck are these people thinking? How many somalis/arabs actually contribute anything to this society?

>important thing we need to do is break the stigma of "only uneducated rednecks vote for the finns :^)"
Yes, exactly why I'm not all-in just yet. If we vote out Soini only to be left with some sort of tyämmiäs it's not worth it. Halla-Aho would be a great leader if only he was a little more extroverted and anti-TTIP and anti-EU.

Tynkkynen has some great ideas and isn't a fucking idiot, but it's too bad he got overpowered by the elite. I don't know why we have so many fucking idiots in our government to begin with, there are lots of finnish people that aren't idiots.

hold your aspergers for a sec f4m i didnt have any better picture in my mind atm. im not into getting CCCP karelia back.

There is no point in politics as is. Even if you get 18% of the vote like True Finns got it doesn't matter as you need 50% to do anything and thus the other parties water you down. You would have to get upwards from 35% to actually change shit but good luck getting there with or without going into cabinet coalition. People can't wait 4-12 years for a party to get big while doing nothing and they also can't stand a party going into government and not get anything done. True Finns could skip one term and had to get in last year but dropped like a rock as they couldn't do anything.

halla-aho already refused because of not enough good social skills. we can find one, just need to do research on this. i'd hope it was someone whos university-educated too like halla-aho

You need to involve swedish-speakers in your platform if you truly want to Finnish nationalism. Some of us are patriots too you know...

Our healthcare/social-security systems cant be maintained in the future. This cant go on for long.

Even if they would contribute, It is going to be shaping finnish identity on a massive scale. Crime, rape, all going up in the future.

RKP's support is pretty much exactly the size of Swedish speaking population. Why bother?

noticed this gem in the comments

Hahaha I don't know what the fuck any of this means but good luck regardless, lads

They have abandoned the interests of us and have pretty much gone in to full swede-mode, so it would be nice to have a nationalistic alternative that didn't hate fennoswedes. We don't need to get rid of pakkosuomi/ruotsi we only need to reform the education of language, make it more focused on conversational language instead of rules.

Exactly. Most of my friends know what is going on and why Trump got elected, but only the over achieving status junkies whose souls are barren get into politics. (Sieluttomat pintaliitäjät) We need people who actually know what is going on, and are normal people, there.

KEK, also checked

What plans do you have to make Finland great again after this? Or is niggers and immigrants the only main concern?

nice

I don't think we should compromise on the ethnic question. Finland has native populations, and is different to the U.S. on the ethnic question.

if we got most seats we would get prime ministers chair and go to form the government. there are some parties that will just obey everything as long they get into goverment like the finns(sad to say) did in 2015. they didnt even fucking abolish mandatory swedish just some cucked limited areal experiment of it

keskusta hasnt had problems in betraying their voters tens of times in last 30 years so. also christcuck KD would also be a nice filler if it was necessary to get the majority behind govt

Finland has the exact same problem the US had with their presidential elections. The big three parties are corrupt and committed to the status quo. The small parties are either nutjobs or hopelessly incompetent.

The Finns are a joke now. They have sold out and been bought, they have no clue how to enact policy, and their youth members are a bunch of Republican fanboys with a manchild for a leader. The entire party is made to be under total control of Soini and his cronies. You're only making fools of yourselves, hoping to use the masters tools to bring down the masters house. Won't work.

The Center party are cucks and give no shits about anything else than their corporate interests, pandering to their elderly supporters and hoarding their pension funds.

The Coalition party? Exactly the same fucking deal.

So what do we need? We need something to dismantle all the corrupt NGO's, foundations and funds the elite has been building since the 60's. We need to stop the ridiculous regulations and open this nation for capital and investments.

We need a reformation in this damn nation. Something that'll sweep up the old government institutions and their comfy public jobs while creating a citizenry that has a sense of civic duty, community and national pride.

But of course I can see no way to accomplish this, and so I'm pretty fucking cynical about the future of this country.

Pic related I suppose. We need a fucking nazi wizard.

>you dont even need a mail stamp

Why would you not want to use a glorious Finnish stamp?

Is that an outline/silhouette of a pepe riding a gorilla?

Compulsory Swedish is a massive waste of resources since we live in an information society, not every single bureaucrat and whatever public servant has to know Swedish. I mean by some magical means we can get phone interpreters for refugees, just do that with Swedes and learn an actually useful language.

mestari on samanlainen EU-eunukki kuin kaikki muutkin. Paljon puhetta, vähän tekoja.

I think this is a good plan to uncuck Finland!

I'm already member of Suomen Sisu, so why not member of The Finns too.

That kind of power fanta sias from there :DDDDDDD

go the clinton route and create a plant
just don't go bragging about it in all your emails. carrier pigeon only

Yes.

good meem

He is a reluctant politician. If you think you can do better then go right ahead. We can always use competent people.

Just like this thread :D