Paul Ryan, really?

fuckin paul ryan kissing ass because his career is fucked

This is so amazing.

WE FUCKING DID IT I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT

THIS IS MY QUEEN

OF ASCENSION AND DECLINE

why does the skyline look fucking horrendous? this is your capital fags

niggers

Because it reminds the inhabitants of their Colleges. Almost all universities/colleges have brutalist style buildings in them.

considering trump maintains buildings like this, he's probably having the exact same reaction i did, and wondering when he can buy up the skyline and make it into something worthwhile

Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Because D.C. is a shit hole and the true capital will always be in Philadelphia.

Witness the beautiful capital of the most powerful nation to ever exist in history. fucking 3rd world fag running ie6 on out of you dial up modem mud hut of a house pussy ass bitch nigga

In Washington DC there is a law that no buildings should be taller than 10 stories (or something like that). The idea was to keep the city similar to how it looked when it was originally built: Jeffersonian vision of Washington as an American version of 18th-century Paris, with "low and convenient" housing on "light and airy" streets.

the landscape is horrible, what a shit country

Is the tower to the right his new hotel?

they literally build these shitty concrete brutalist buildings in my extremely poor crappy northern town

get your fucking shit together

why build them to be ugly and cheap then?

baka

Trump and Paul Ryan are standing on the Speaker's balcony on the west front of the Capitol Building.

DC has a height limit on buildings to preserve the views of the Capitol, Washington Monument, etc. The typical "high-rise" building in DC tops out at 12-stories. (This makes real estate downtown crazy expensive because it's not as dense as NYC/Chicago/LA.) To the left are federal office building and "Brutalism" is the perfect way to describe the architecture. National museums are along the Mall in the middle. The "car park" to the right is actually private office space that is rented out by news networks (CNN, CSPAN, ABC, NBC, etc.) so they can get that live shot of the Capitol in their broadcasts.

The skyscrapers way off in the distance are in Rossyln, Virginia.

Paul Ryan kissing his ass already

Why not?
His (late) endorsement probably helped Trump win Wisconsin and they need a good relationship to get stuff done during his presidency

brutalism is literally an art style designed to be cheap and utilitarian

i guess it sums up america since 1776, rebelled because of muh taxes, builds cheap buildings because muh taxes

sad really

CHECKED, GET HIM OUT OF THERE

This federal office building was voted "the most brutal" of them all

Paul ryan FUCK HIM!!!!!!!

HES A DAM TRAITOR!

To be fair, Philly is kinda a shithole, too.

i can almost taste the Seine

The best part of this photo is that the tower on the right side of the photo is literally a Trump International hotel (formerly the Old Post Office Pavilion that was sold off because the fed couldn't make use of it). The White House is 3 blocks beyond it.

Guys, Ryan is only sucking up.

It's neoclassicism you filthy plebs.

YOU
CANT
ALWAYS
GET

Lord knows jobs could help DC with the nigger problem.

Because architects are faggots. The newer buildings look far worse than the older stuff.

I'm actually more offended by the pagan obelisk and pagan temple they're standing on.

>"Ah, yes, I've designed this building, *sips champagne*, it's a real rebellion against the optimistic tone of the 30s and 40s. I've utilise concrete for its unashamedly raw feel, to really make my mark on the landscape. "

And on and on.

Fucking architects. Seems like people can't build a decent, car, train, or house anymore.

He is gonna make America great again, right? God, I really want to be an American.

lolol, working a job is for whitey and Uncle Toms.

Also, blacks have been been strategically quarantined east of the Anacostia River and the area resembles America's Mogadishu. This happened in a city that has been majority black and exclusively controlled by Dems since the '60s. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'll admit, it still feels unreal.

yeah desu the obelisk looks like something you'd see in egypt

This is the African American "History" Museum. This eyesore got a prime spot on the Mall solely due to the fact that King Obongo was president.

That's some serious pipeline dreaming thinking that if you build a museum dedicated to niggers that the pyramids are going to land on it.

WHAT

YOU

WANT

>paul ryan

throw him over the railing

Paul Ryan is a Jew who supports open borders and amnesty for 30 million illegal immigrants, he needs to be purged.

It's only a 10-foot drop from there. It'd likely only make him angry.

No, he's a liar and manipulated dumb rust belt crackers who think he can actually bring back jobs from china. And do the best trade deals. And defeat Isis. How, we don't know, he just said so.

not if he fell wrong

Fucking BOSTON

Islam's hate of the west (America) is deeper than many think. Don't dig too deep. You'll lose your mind.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_the_Devil

wtf is traitor Paul Ryan doing next to God Emperor

looks better in fallout 3

Just because you are too mentally deficient to look up his plans doesn't mean he doesn't have them, stop funding ISIS and remove their oil and they're defeated, put tariffs on Chinese goods and jobs come flooding back.

Someone add nazi flags pls

If he's not going to fire Paul Ryan...

OH SHIT IT DOES

Yeah Americans can replace Chinese slave labor while demanding even higher wages than what they get now, let alone higher than the Chinese

it literally says laus deo at the very top of it

I just teared up

Beautiful

So much hope for the future

>I'VE BEEN INFORMED OF THE HIGH-FLYING ASSETS

>does the hand symbols

Yep, he knows. Strange times ahead.

Its a symptom of the self hatred everyone has coming out of college. If you're an ugly person you build ugly things

>people can't build a decent, car, train, or house anymore
except for those brutalism museum buildings most houses, cars, trains, etc. look like they look because of efficiency. You can't make those retro looking cars and trains anymore because of aerodynamics, that's why they are round and awful looking.

Trump lies about his support for the Iraq war, how does that make you feel?

BUT
IF
YOU
TRY
SOMETIME

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Come on man. He was like I guess maybe on Howard stern during the peak of the propaganda. A month later he was 100% against it.

You forget what it was like back then. The propaganda was so intense by the time it happened most people were like "IF WE'RE GOING TO DO JUST FUCKING DO IT".

i like brutalism fuck the haters

How you see at as anything but self hatred and hatred of your country?

It better not be aliens.
Why cant it be magic

I guess I don't read that far into it. I like the 70s style mixed with nature

>Trump now President
>Rule of DC
>DC is a swamp
The frogs, mang. Shadilay.

This is honestly a really beautiful picture

To each its own I guess

would be more beautiful with paul nehlen instead of paul ryan desu senpai desu senpai desu desu

its better than those shitty post-modern unsymmetrical buildings with awful exterior "artsy" facades

>70s style
...?

Majority of stuff in the 70s were 40s-50s styled buildings I think. Brutalism made it's big showing around the lates 80s or something.

look at that servile fucking pharisee Ryan, bowing and scraping before the messiah, he who was so faithless

cause it's the city of pedos

How do you have time to shitpost online, Paco?

You've got 35+ of your relatives about to return home, you've got some preparing to do! Chop chop!