Boys in schools have, according to the teacher's union, started groping girls - inspired by Donald Trumps victory

>Boys in schools have, according to the teacher's union, started groping girls - inspired by Donald Trumps victory
>Warning: Boys are "Trumping" girls in school

This gets more ridiculous by the day

Let me guess what color the boys are.

What the fuck
How is this slander allowed

>implying trumping western women isnt their salvation

Guess you shouldn't have rode that joke so hard, eh?

Typical Sweden sucking COCK, fucking shitty kiked up country beyond saving FUCKING TRASH, ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE TRASH HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY WE SHALL PURGE EVERY KIKE NEWS OUTLET THE CRUSADE IS VOERSEAS FOLKS

FUCK THIS COUNTRY.

Noice. Make Sweeds multikulture again.

praise kek
it just keeps getting better

Trump has destroyed our youth, he needs to be impeached!

I groped girls in school all the time as a kid, it's part of being a kid.

FUCK WHY WASN'T TRUMPING A THING BACK WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL

SWEDEN NO

I pinched a booty or two in my day but I never flat out snatched a snatch with a gnarly look on my face, parroting a political meme from a country across an ocean before.

MSM didn't have to release the tape.

Wew. Trump managed to give Swedish boys balls.

Boys have been groping in schools for a long time, its very strange that they're trying to pin this long-standing degeneracy on one man.

After Trump won the presidency he sent me a text message saying "fucking faggot hang yourself".

I hung myself afterwards and Trump literally killed me. Share this on your Facebook wall if you got lynched by Trump,too.

>puleld my dick (small)

obviously it's tanned swedes doing it

spoopy

Definitely an improvement. When he has gone full Sup Forums the mudslime won't live to tell the tale

Anyone have a screen of the post where an angry rant slowly transitions from English into German?

This Swede is so upset I feel he needs the angryist language in the world to properly express himself.

Literally all refugees and they have been doing this shit for months. blames trump. how can one country be so cucked

Honest question, how do you respond when someone otherwise reasonable presents you this bullshit as the ultimate proof of LITERALLY HITLER?

I don't want to dismiss it off hand as total fan fiction, but I just don't know what to fucking say to this lunacy without going full redpill on them.

>6 gorillion Mudshits enter Sweden
>Sweden has a rape epidemic they cover up
>Trump wins
>Suddenly they start reporting rape

Holy fuck Sweden. You need to be fucking nuked.

>implying this is true

And even if it is then it's just a regrettable individual case. Just use the rhetoric of the left :^)

Kek! is this actually a thing?

I have seen a cap of it once and I am kicking myself for not saving it. It was magnificent.

some girl in my secondary school went around grabbing guys by the junk when teachers weren't looking

this is hardly news

We didn't have a name for it back in my day. We just did it.

>you will never finger stacey behind the bike shed again

Might manage the bus stop though.

Get used to it. They'll be blaming trump for the color of their turds in the morning.

You're about to see just how much of a free ride Obama got from the press.

I did a puu puu eeewwww

Wipes butt on u

>tfw trumping school girls.

No problem pull all federal funding from the schools proclaiming them failed learning institutions who couldnt even teach children basic behavior.

MAKE THEM THE EXAMPLE WE NEED KEK!

>"Trump won. QUICK make a news about the sexual assults that happening since the migration wave ,but never been mentioned beacuse it would be racist. But not mention the ethncity ofthose who commit the sexual assult."
Swedish liberals must hang for this. If God exist I really hope he's going to punish these men and woman somehow.

Anecdotal evidence. Dismiss it outright. Say it's all bullshit made up crap to justify all the salt on Twitter and Facebook.

Laugh at crazy, don't debate it. I've debated with crazy for the last 2 years for Trump, but we have fucking won. Now they have to debate us. Call them fucking faggots.

>be abdullah """""15yo"""""
>grope girls
>teacher asks was it because you were imitating the big bad don?
>yes ofc! t. abdul

>raped and murdered by immigrants
LIES! BIGOTS!!! RAYYCISS!!!! IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!!!!! ITS PART OF THEIR CULTURE!!!!!! THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>groped by an autist Trump supporter
HELP HELP CALL THE POLICE!!!!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!!!!!!!

never change sweden

Projecting much?

anyone else hoping we abandon the EU so we can just gangbang europe with russia?

They are probably not gropud by a trump supporter ,they just brought up the sexual assult cases that have always been happeing in Sweden ,but never mention it before beacuse "MUH RACYSSSM".

trump me senpai

Trump literally acts like muslim groups that go around in European countries and get away with molesting people

Hot

If it's "recently immigrated Swedish boys" then you need to worry really hard.

>a rare uncucked Swede appears

This all definitely without a doubt happened

Kek

bernd, is that you?

You know what you have to do Sven.

>I'm so effin furious

So Trump is more to blame for saying this in a private conversation than the liberal media is for blasting this non stop on prime time tv? Lol.

>Trump gets elected
>Immidiately after there is a 100% increase in testosterone in the male population

Thanks Trump you really did save western civilization

I thought kids in sweden weren't allowed to have a gender at school.....

>invite 30 year old bearded Islamists and African """children""" into your elementary schools
>act surprised when they begin molesting little white girls
>blame it on Trump

good goyim

the problem isn't trump it's his aspergers supporters that will do shit like this

I like how she goes out of her way to capitalize and use the word "Caucasian" instead of white. She really should take a trip to the Caucasus region today and see what the people from there look like.

you can't prove it.

It's always the leafcuck.
Every single thread.
Back to your cuckshed, John.

I see you're in italy now. I guess you liked pedro's pizza so much you moved to italy now so you can taste sweet extra cheesy pizza. Am I right?

Save me my finngolian brother

>2016
>people still gobbling up whatever Aftonbladet writes
This, Swedes, is why you are the laughing stock of the Scandinavian nations.

Someone here had to have typed that.

Someone here did type that. Can't link you the thread but it was in one of the "liberal tears" threads. It's obviously a screenshot of notepad and written like every libtard sob story ever produced

guis just like i was voting for trump and got attacked by some hIlaryy supporters!1 they pulled down der pants and formde a ass circle arond me. they starded farting and screamin'. dey started to threatin to cut muh dik off and the smell of farts mad me threw up!

i''m shaking...confused..and scaryed...help!

de goyim wasn't sincere so i had to leave.

"youre lucky theres witnesses or i'd shoot you right here"

KEK

I bet these "boys" are all 15 year old refugees

Based Trump cures faggotry and cuckoldry.

Nothing wrong with that.

We used to pin girls down and hump them every day in 6th grade (spoiler: they liked it).

Stop being faggots.

swedes have actually gone completely insane, it is hard to believe they actually live on this planet.
The propaganda is so far out, obvious and extremely shitty made that it is hard to fathom how someone could make this up, let alone believing it

Yes. Give in to your anger.

Like girls don't love it. Hig schools are complete sluts thanks to the Judaic media.

Although realistically it's probably just Muslims doing it.

Yeah I've heard the same "reports" of Trump supporters robbing / threatening muslims several times via social media. No news articles or facts, just third party accounts.

In Sweden? Oh my fucking god we all know that It's the fucking niggers and muslims, they are literally the ONLY ones doing shit like this

QUALITY GIF

if I grab a femboy's ass, will I be praised or labelled a sexual idealist?

> Things that never happened for 200 dollars ! Mary ?
>Hillary Clinton presidency ?
> Close ! But not what we are looking for Mary !

And media didn't lose the chance to blame the demoniac heterosexual white male for that. SwedenYES.

Only in Sweden, ofcourse.

they think they can intimidate us with these preposterous stories

they had better watch out

our patience has its limits!

one day we will shut their lying swedish mouths!

I miss him so much.

>The nano-second Trump's victory was announced - my friend's father's cousin's long lost twin (you don't know her) had a knife pulled on her by someone who conveniently let her know that they're a Trump supporter

Not going to lie it almost felt like this for me yesterday

Way more confident for some reason