twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
youtu.be/s_ejd02aEUo
youtu.be/Eyrz_W3PTTs
sli.mg/a/6ZAzgd
twitter.com/Jaaezus/status/796417669222141952
infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/
lehighvalleylive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/11/students_yelling_cotton_picker_heiling_hitler_at_this_local_school.html#incart_most-read_warren-county_article
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"SAY THE LINE OR WE WILL CALL YOU RACIST!"
-Talcom X, 2016

>Left-wing populace believed that civilisation would collapse the second Trump got elected
>Left-wing populace now blaming the liberal candidate for losing
>Left-wing populace trying to stop the democratic process because it didn't go their way
>Linking (and largely making up) every ((((((hate)))))) crime to Trump

Is there a manual for this or something? Because this is/was the response to Brexit

Either this really happened, or some SJW spent a lot of time making up that speech and crowding those buzzword hashtags in order to attract attention.

Those 15,000+ likes must feel like quite the consolation.

there's only so many moves to make at this point

>your twitter posts say more than actual evidence ever could

>Trump supporters aren't killing liberals so they have to kill themselves in order to justify the fear that they claim is driving them to suicide.

Don't try to understand that, it only makes sense if you're a liberal.

Taking responsibility is TOO HARD

Man you people are suckers.

How many times have we seen it...

... leftist claim some outrage.
... spend days describing it in great detail
... spend days talking about their "feelings" at being subjected to (fill in the blank)

... months later having to admit that they made it all up.

Remember... to a leftist, the truth can be sacrificed if the cause is 'just' enough.

I like how they used that erasable glass paint, very considerate.

I have a hard time believing kids would not only say that, but also come up with it. My friends and I as kids would never say that, and none of us were even remotely racist If they chanted it...it was like 2 kids.

>talking about all this police jargon

>shit that never happened: the novel

These commies on Twiiitter are organising anti Trump protest
We must fight the George Soros funded social alternative

hahahahaha

How does Talcum x gets away with it?

I remember there was a Talcom XX in Washington state that got into trouble for doing the same thing he is doing. She is gone now.

>erasable glass paint

How can you tell?

>See twitter source

BLM mouth piece who is white. Ignored

literally a gook bitch whining about what?

youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

here's some proof of a trump voter getting attacked.

I've used it a few times, but it's not that easy to write on glass anyway so the glass chalk is good for that, plus it's easy to remove. It's good they didn't key his car either.

>Muslim girl's car gets jacked by white and hispanic muttering about Trump

Imagine that, a Mexican Trump voter turned White supremacist!

Or just car jackers.

Even if it's real paint, you can safely use paint thinner on glass.

A real vandal would just spray paint because it's cheaper and easier. Nobody is walking around with a can of paint and a brush to vandalize cars.

>anchisa pipatpinyopong

They probably wouldn't be making cute little circles instead of dots for the eye if it was real paint anyway. I'm assuming this was him and his gf, since it's usually girls who do the circle over an I sometimes.

Most handwriting analysis is bullshit, but I firmly believe the writing would be more aggressive as well. You'd see a forward slant to the lettering and you wouldn't see the goofy "i", like you said.

If you go to those "victim"'s Twitter feeds, you will notice they are all social justice freaks.

There's even a muslim who uses "latinx" earnestly.

They'll be martyrs for the left, as people who got arrested for falsifying police reports in an effort to get trump out of office.

I've looked at quite a few (and it's PAINFUL to read crap like that), and I can bet there's almost no one real.

Not one regular joe with a regular timeline of their cats and their food.

They are all social justice freaks, buzzword-throwing, gender theory and BLM supporters.

Yeah I already got a couple shares of this collection of lies on FB from my liberal friends.

It's exactly like Brexit. I mean almost down to a T, it's almost trivial how similar it is. 70% Twitter stories, 20% photos of angry messages written on walls, and the rest just videos of people saying mean things.

Meanwhile you have, on video, a group of Democrats attacking and beating an old man for supporting Trump, hitting him in the head repeatedly, in the middle of an intersection. But that doesn't matter. Our feeeeeeeeeeelings matter more, racist! How dare you question this assault survivor's story that she posted on social media for likes?

AND they are all twitter freaks. High volume posting.

THIS SHIT IS PAID FOR BY FUCKING SOROS

I live in the Lehigh Valley, I'll look into this. These sound like false flags to me.

> you can't judge all of islam by the actions of a few bad apples
> all these incidents are Trump's fault

Rules for Radicals

Some of this shit is clearly created by people that can't make-up a good story to save their lives, so it's blatantly fake.

>"I can't wait until Donald Trump asks us to rape your people and send you back over the biggest damn wall we're going to build. Go back to hell, wet back." After saying all of that, he threw the water cup in my face, gave me the middle finger, and ran-off!

>I'm in tears right now. It took every fiber of my human being to not chase him down. I've never been terrified of being a woman or a minority until today!

She says she's terrified, but she also says she wanted to chase him down.

It makes no sense.

Chances are that there is at least one school whose pupils found Sup Forums together and made this stuff an "insider joke".

So...we're supposed to believe that Trump supporters didn't attack people prior to the election but after Trump's win his supporters began assaulting people in celebration?

Meanwhile in the real world........

youtu.be/s_ejd02aEUo

responded to the wrong post...Rules fro radicals by Saul Alinsky
I think Hillary did her thesis on it actually

Doesn't everyone write "Nigger" on cars after their candidate wins the presidency?

conceding that you might be fucking wrong on something might be a start

This is moving along exactly on schedule when you compare it to Brexit.

Now we only need to have the media pretend Trump voters "regret" voting and the election should be re-done because they found a purplehair who claim xhe voted Trump out of ignorance.

Based

Whites taking back the world.

We already treat the native niggers here like shit, about time they start doing it in the US

"Let me make my hate speech pretty."

Also, here's my harrowing experience, please get it into one of the inevitable "post-Trump hate crime" databases.

I honestly believe its mostly libs and BLM doing this shit to incite discourse and lies.

Ignore bad shit your side does.
Highlight bad shit the other side does.

Circlejerck of retards. Divided into groups based on retarded bullshit that they're told.
>MUH GROUP IS BETTER THAN THEIR GROOOP

>circle over the "i"

100% chance that the "victim of color" did this.

>tfw sister talks like this
>tfw my IQ is 130, but hers is around 100-110

She has been suddenly mentioning that we're "people of color" as a divisive label between us and the white people because we're 65% European. It's insane when we're all just Americans. She tried to say our mother came into the country illegally when she came on a marriage visa.

I don't understand. Sometimes she's very red-pilled, but other times she's a leftist record in our house.

She has been dying her hair purple and everything

in the age of cell phones with video cameras in every pocket I have yet to see anything

>TalcumX
youtu.be/Eyrz_W3PTTs

That's probably true, only a nigger would write

fuck you
NIGGER
trump!

People like us would just write

BACK TO
AFRICA
NIGGER

why does Shaun King care? dude white af

Niggers are too lazy and stupid to com up with this themselves, and most leftists are elitist commies, meaning they feel themselves to be above grunt work such as this. They just haughtily assume someone else will do it for them. Soros maybe?

BREAKING NEWS:

HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS ARE DRAWING SWASTIKAS ON SHIT

I REPEAT

CODE RED

THIS HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE

>Talcum X

huehuehuehue

>typing like that
>dying your hair purple
>110 IQ

Uhh buddy

Nice flag

15k likes for incoherant ramblings and all the SJW hastags

This doesn't look like it was written by an "angry white male" as they like to say

DESU there are some videos on the Twitter feed, but it's just of people filming instead of photographing what could very well be fake.

>I found this

etc.

Wouldn't it be "Heil Trump"? Shouting Heil Hitler has nothing to do with Trump, his name isn't Hitler.

Shit, I'm out on the loop on the white hair shit. Ironpill me on it.

Don't attack me for misspelling dye.
It's not a word I've ever really looked at, and I've had my IQ tested by a psychologist.

Hey Rabbi

it's new sli.mg/a/6ZAzgd

>Southern Lehigh

oh boy, that's my high school (graduated 2007)...

You know what would be funny? If Sup Forums could find out that all of this is a fabrication of the SJW to revert the Triggering.

Oh you mean like always?

Of course it's all fabrications. Why would people celebrate by committing hate crimes?

This shit is ridiculus. A 30 second clip of a black guy dissing a schoolmate gets 170K+ retweets and a quarter of a million likes.

All because the description was:

>won the election & white people already don't know how to act
>This white boy told me I'm a Nigger and should be pickin cotton.

Sounds like he was the one who got dissed

twitter.com/Jaaezus/status/796417669222141952

Hey brotha... watcha doin

We never got to see that part. For all we know it could have been all in his head.

Not laughing now? Welcome to the new PA.

I fucking love my state of Pennsylvania, I'm glad even the colleges are getting redpilled to death. Imagine a white Pennsylvania.

What's the other 35%?

What's wrong with the way I type?
Is the sentence structure too simple for you?

I've always felt it was all in my mind that my writing is very simplistic, but it looks like you've seen it too.

Don't get me wrong, it's probably some bullshit he did himself, but it is possible someone else did it. Perhaps they had the chalk already and thought if they used someone easy to remove the person would just erase it and move on instead of getting cops involved and possibly getting caught. Why risk jail just to call someone a nigger?

What do we do, meme things that are just ridiculous enough where they almost pass for real incidents but most people see through them, therefore casting doubt on all of the incidents being spread?

It's an almost even split of black/ameri-indian.

14/88
It's a trouble free philoshy

Why bother in the first place with that mentality?

Shit that literally didn't happen.

Meanwhile in reality: infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

There's no way this is Southern Lehigh. When I lived there there were two black girls in my class. It is a small high school in a small town outside of Allentown / Bethlehem PA. Demographics can't have changed that much in 10 years.

That said, there are a lot of redneck type kids in that school since it is a country school technically in a small town, lots of people who hunt, watch nascar, etc.

So you're in the South I'm guessing?

Yes.
My father is from Ohio, and my mother is a foreigner from Nicaragua.

Okay that's cool. Do you speak Spanish fluently?

mongrel, you're not one of us

Ok nevermind I checked the tweet and it is true, kek.

lehighvalleylive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/11/students_yelling_cotton_picker_heiling_hitler_at_this_local_school.html#incart_most-read_warren-county_article

No.
Not even close.