BREAKING -- Hillary may still be POTUS!

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

After these country wide protests I'm sure the electors will make the smart decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/10/moveon-petition-asks-electoral-college-to-vote-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHiFEw7BruI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These protesters are undergraduates who at most will throw red paint at people

Trump supporters are angry gun nuts, if obongo wants a revolution then he'll get a revolution.

It's fucking poetry.

you'd need to flip 37 electors

good luck flipping at least one

Not after Asuka slaps the cuffs on her, she won't be.

Asuka is coming, Hillary.

>country wide protests

>only in blue mega cities
>where the electorates already are blue

try again.

>change.org

>change.org
dropped

Kek. Libtards are seriously idiotic. The electoral college would never do this. This would absolutely cause civil war.

She won the pop vote by like 300,000 votes. Because there are more people voting in big cities like NY and LA, the rest of the countries votes shouldn't count?

Seriously retarded.

>This continuing liberal denial

Just accept that Trump won and move on.

Omg he won get over it. Seriously I hate the guy but for fucks sake let it go.

I don't understand what the fuck is this petition for.
DO they want to do the vote again but automatically make clinton win ?

First, change.org.

Second, war.

>I'm sure the electors will make the smart decision.

of course electors can vote for hillary but most probably wont

4 stages remain for that.

Do people, including somehow the media?, not realize that the electors are not just some randoms that get picked by the state, but they're a specific set of people each campaign provides to the state. That means in Florida for example, the 29 electors will be 29 people Trump and his campaign hand picked and vetted for this role.

You're literally asking to flip roughly over 10% of basically Trumps inner circle on a state level.

Oh man it's just becoming more and more like Brexit

>OVERTURN THE DEMOCRATIC RESULT BECAUSE WE SAY SO, YOU FASCISTS! WE DON'T WANT THIS SO YOUR MAJORITY OPINION DOESN'T MATTER!

>Change.org
FUCKING KEK

Keep trying to convince yourself it'll happen

Your last flicker of hope will soon die out

She FUCKING conceded.

THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO. FUCK HER. FUCK THE SHILLS.

PRAISE KEK AND MAGA!

This is why Trump must lay low for now and pretend what he was during the campaign was just a persona

Top kek. I only support democracy when people elect what i want them to elect.

Insane bunch of fucks.

>Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!
Literally willing to bribe for a new president. Is this shit even allowed?

con·cede
kənˈsēd/Submit
verb
admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it.
"I had to concede that I'd overreacted"
synonyms: admit, acknowledge, accept, allow, grant, recognize, own, confess; agree
"I had to concede that I'd overreacted"
surrender or yield (something that one possesses).
"to concede all the territory he'd won"
synonyms: surrender, yield, give up, relinquish, cede, hand over
"he conceded the Auvergne to the king"

She already conceded. Plus she got the polar vote from Cali, which is already blue.

This exact same thing happened 16 years ago, no amount of crying is going to change the fact that he won. Liberals can go suck a cock.

Kek has already spoken

P oint
E merging
P robably
E ntering

>Atlanta here. City and most of the metro area went blue. Literally nothing happening here.

Not to mention there were millions of illegals voting as well, since all you need to vote now is a pay stub.

Remove those and he wins popular vote in a landslide.

should feel familiar hans :^)

>*Testing
Yeah they're definitely skipping over that phase.

If they do then you'll get the right wing version of these "protests." Men and women carrying guns to the capitol.

And it would be legitimate revolution not the civil war Sup Forums had on mind before the vote.

A petition on MoveOn.org asks the Electoral College to vote for Hillary Clinton, in spite of the clear outcome of Tuesday's election. While the returns are still coming in, it seems that Donald Trump has won the presidency but Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote. Democrats and proponents of absolute democracy are furious that this can happen.

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/10/moveon-petition-asks-electoral-college-to-vote-hillary-clinton/

HAHA OMG THIS IS LIKE THOSE ROMNEY FAGGOTS LAST ELECTION CRYING. OMG THIS IS GREAT FUCKING FAGGOT LEFTY BOYS CRYING! TABLES TURNED AND THEY JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT.
Third party for the win

>don't worry guys a petition will surely do something

The system always wins in the end.

>kinda like the Brexit one :^)

Oh, gee! They are furious that reality happened and now they can't handle it, so they are bitching and moaning all day long.

This is the fucking equivalent of a mom denying her spoiled brat candy in the store and he just DROPS to the ground and starts yelling, screaming, sobbing, eating his own snot, while kicking and punching the shit out of the floor.

Fucking disgraceful.

HuffPo is calling for Clinton electors to work with Republican electors to elect a different Republican as President.

Substituting another Republican in for Trump is not going to be taken well by people committed to Drain The Swamp.

And it would destroy ALL trust in the Republican Party for eternity, obliterating the GOP entirely.

>All these memes you wasted time making

sorry spics. You're gonna be buildin that wall.

Put the keyboard and bong down. That's enough pot and internet for one day.

SCRIPT KIDDIES AT THE READY!!

LET'S FUCK WITH THEM LIKE WE FUCKED WITH THE BREXIT PETITION.

Do they want a civil war? Because this is how you get a civil war.

She withdrew she can't tust rejoin right

Cuckington post is cancer

>change.org
>for change the american constitution
SUUUUUUUUUUURE

>al gore revamped

they'll whine then kill themselves when they realize Trump will win pop vote

HAND OVER THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE DONALD

This is what Soros wants. Trump winning was his plan

Where was this fight when Sanders was robbed?

Where was this fight when an actual decent leftist candidate was robbed by the establishment?

Why fight for the single worst woman in politics now?

>Have candidate with highest disapproval rate
>Assume electoral college will vote against their own state in favor of her
Are liberals literally retarded?

oh those parts are always blue. it is all black people, mexicans, californians and carpet bagging yankees.

man talk about sore fucking losers

The ride never ends.

SIGNED FUCK DRUMPF

These threads are the best, I love your suffering, it's like I'm living Brexit 2.0 lmfaooo xD

Done.

Because frog meme took away their femprez meme. And with a rich white man as the gold cherry on top.
Welcome to New Salt Lake City, don't drink from the tap it'll kill you.

60,000,000+ People voted for Hillary
These fuckers thinks they petition will work.
>Meanwhile protests broke out in America
>Walking 2 hours then go home tactics
>Fucking form gangs and beat Hillary suporters show the fuckers whos boss

>elijah berg

(((elijah berg)))

every fucking time

its fucking getting old familamilam

>BRING BLOODBORNE TO PC

These are the same people that cry when Glenn was killed in the walking dead and cheered when the Cubs won the world series. Liberals are the most bandwagon of people.

They'll forget all about this when its the Game of Thrones finale or the new Adele album comes out.

dying ahahahahahahahahaha!!

>Just accept that Trump won and move on.
i fucking absolutely god damn hate that this argument is always shut down with "b-but ur WHITE so-"

A couple of thousand radical lefties misbehaving are meaningless. Sign that change.org petition. See how far it goes. :^)

Pretty much. they're trying to undo the democratic process that they continually preach and encourage others to participate in...

.. that is, unless they don't get their way. They told people to go vote, the people listened and voted for Trump, now they're throwing tantrums because the fair democratic system "failed" them.

every single time

What's so...
C I V I L
about W A R
anyway?

- some old rock song

I think every last one of you (including the trump supporters, though you already know) should watch The Walking Dead at least the season premiere anyway.

Because when War breaks out here on american soil, mister Negan the used car salesman from down the road will be carrying around a baseball bat in your hometown too.

And the military already knows you cant fight that with missiles, not when its everywhere.

This can be a reality before the End Of The Year if the "democratic process" truly fails here.

It was gonna happen if Hillary got elected straight up anyway.

You
better
fucking
believe

serious as napalm
its gonna be war if they pull this electoral college bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=NHiFEw7BruI

Soros did say this would happen.

>change.org

Into the trash bin it goes.

>throw red paint at people
>Trump supporters are angry gun nuts
yea, guess your right.. second line was my solution to the assault that took place in the first line.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

THEY HAVEN'T REALIZED THAT THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

STEP ONE: DENIAL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I want to spread this just to get their hopes up again to crush them once more

>www.change.org

Everytime i see that url i smile

Comfy in the knowledge some idiots are so sour that other people have a different opinion they desperately try to get attention

Liberals can go suck a cock
> why reward them?

Huffington Post is a worthless liberal rag. Just look at today's headline about Trump meeting Obama:

>DIGNITY MEETS DISGRACE

How is that unbiased reporting? Fuck Ariana Huffington right in her smug fucking face.

Absolutely DONT move on, we want these kilary voting scum to stay in a state of perpetual stomach churning rage, literally ulcer inducing tier. :)

They keep pushing the average everyday american. See what happens.

>being in this much denial

What do I do, Sup Forums? I'm so full of autistic rage at all these libcucks actually thinking that trump is going to round people up into death camps and kill all women. They won't listen to me. It's so fucking frustrating and I just want FUCKING LIBRULS TO DIE THEY ARE SO THICK HEADED AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE PRESIDENCY WORKS. THEY THINK WE ARE A DICTATORSHIP NOW. HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN THEY GET? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

excuse me for a moment, but i heard that even if some republican electors would vote for hillary then the democratic electors would vote for trump as per gentleman agreement

is this true?

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Chicago chimps destroy everything for any reason but have non-violent protest last nite outside Trump Tower.

Phase 1: Denial & Isolation

>*Testing
I don't believe you understand how to read a graph

She already conceded. It's ogre.

I just snapped this picture of my backyard in rural michigan! fucking HUGE demonstrations against Trump. We are nearing riots and civil war - Trump much be impeached immediately, and Clinton appointed President.

This is the ONLY solution to this madness

The popular vote is still being counted and CNN projects Trump will win.

The electors are not going to throw away their careers for some whiny liberal crybabies. I mean goddamn, would Sasha Goldberg throw away her job of teaching women's studies at the University of California just for other people? Probably not because at the end of the day it's about survival, and no one will give up a job they worked to get just because "boo hoo the president is a meanie :("

Nigga this is some 1915 shit.

That would be awesome. I would LOVE to throw the "popular vote" nonsense right back in their fucking faces.

Do they not realise that Trump is elected president for the States. Not for the people.

If they really want the USA to reorganise its power-structure, they need to get the congress working.

It might not be the most obvious concept for people; but since they cast their vote for president for the "United States of America" and not the "United Peoples of America", it should really make them think.

And the systems is made exactly to prevent majority dictatorship, so the megacities doesn't get to determine everything in every little corner of the lands.

>you'd need to flip 37 electors
Won't happen.