JUST

JUST

Trump's hands are not small desu

Trump has already sold out. Did you really believe a billionaire was anti-establishment and cared about the middle and lower class?

Need a tissue pal?

>You're finally here Dahnald, I was waiting for you

Why isnt Trump wearing a ring? Trouble at home? Did Barron hide it in the compost heap? Whats going on here!?

>Cruz sneaks in to steal the delegates

It's customary for the president-elect to visit the white house after the election

the supreme court appointments dahnald

He deleted the Muslim ban from his policy website and now only wants to deport criminals now that he got ellected. He will do nothing he promised during his campaign.

he chose to employ thousands of people instead of investing his money and making three times as much

the liberals keep reminding us of how much of a champion of the people he is, how did you forget?

You, of all people, should understand how populism works. Gangsters throwing a bone to the communities that harbor them is the cost of doing business.

Good thing muslims who follow their faith to the letter are considered criminals in the states, then, eh?

A German talking about selling out?

Good one lad, I kek'd

>that smug girl who secretly voted trump

This is what happens when someone without grounded political principles is elected. The guy needs to be a rock but instead we get a weather-vane.

whos to say he doesn't mean to make being one illegal

k

I don't recall his web site ever having a ban all muslims section

>acting retarded and punching current president in the face is proof that he's not sold out!
>wait for hitler!

kill yourself.

>i cannot believe i let my ugly friend drag me to this fucking thing
>you, with the camera, can you believe this shit?

Where the fuck is his wedding ring?

>JUST

its to calm people the fuck down, do you really think a winner like trump would back down on his idea, its a fucking website, his execution on plans is obviously different then what is posted on a shitty HTML format.

He's too busy grabbing America by the pussy

he rarely wears a ring.

>JUST

It has always been this way, you uneducated swine.

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

>deport criminals now that he got ellected.

Technically all illegals are criminals.

Funny how History repeats itself. A nigger and an idiot.

Hopefully the Don is much smarter than Dubya

kek

Obama doesn't give a fuck. He's ready to be done and literally vacation the rest of his life.

Really gotta work on those hands.

Take it easy bro, getting btfo by Trump is pretty devastating and people still need time to get over it and hopefully come to our side. It's like dealing with an obstinate child that is experiencing punishment for the first time. They'll come around.

been up 3 hours. thinking about nap time. see you at 6.

trump's ankles are weird

It reads the same as it has for months you piece of shit turk.

Fucking hell it's going to be like this for a long time.

>Trump made Obama shake his hand

this?

Trump has an IQ of 150.