Fellow germans is it true that 12 year olds have sexual education in putting on condoms with their mouth in berlin?

fellow germans is it true that 12 year olds have sexual education in putting on condoms with their mouth in berlin?

No, they use their mouths to put condoms on the cocks of refugees.

>in Berlin

nationwide.

>that flag
>"felllow germans"

Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually true. Berlin is a degenerate shithole and it should be nuked.

>fellow germans
>pole

Why are you asking germans a question about berlin?

12 years ago not. Sex ed was pretty funny to be honest.

>KANN MAN VON SPRITZKUCHEN AIDS BEKOMMEN???
>WIRD MAN VOM WICHSEN BLIND???

t. grew up in Berlin

We aren't Sweden-Tier yet... although i mostly say that because every time i say we are Sweden does something to prove me wrong...

You know that Berlin has maybe 3 Districts that are Infested with either Shitskins or "Educated" People?
If something should get nuked it's the Ruhrpott in all honesty.

Why won't you question Berlin?

EVERY SINGLE DAY I SEE MORE CORRUPTION AROUND THE GLOBE SURELY THIS CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE. WHEN YOUR FELLOW ACHMED IS FUCKING UNDERRAGE ARYAN PUSSY FOR THE LULZ AND YOU ARE HERE WAITING FOR WW3 THANKS TO YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS ACHMED AND HIS 3 NINJA WIVES BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET MORE ASS RAPING FROM OTTOMAN "SULTANS" YOU STOP AND WONDER WHEN DID EVERYTHING GO SO WRONG? AM I HERE TO BLAME? HAVE I SUPPOSED TO START THE FIRE?

is that an actual webm btw

He should ask himself since there are as much Poles in Berlin as there are Turks... and Russians even outnumber those.. Combined..
Stop calling it a Caliphate it's an SSR if anything.

Even the germans from there are total degenerates. It only breeds shitty people who then come out here to the smaller cities because they're too poor to pay for rent in Berlin and make everything harder for the civilised people.

>extingshon

>Berlin

sounds realistic, but I don't know if it's true

>SPRITZKUCHEN

you google translated that didnt you

No, that's the funny part. I had some some absolute madmen in my class. I'm pretty sure the teacher had no idea what was going on.

>Too poor to pay Rent in Berlin
Can i purchase Drugs from you?

Yes, but at least both boys and girls have to do it so it's not bigoted.

Can confirm. It's an absolute clusterfuck of degeneracy.

Berlin is detroit tier

I think my first sex education was at age 10 and then it was just very basic (boys have a penis and girls have a vagina).
Proper sex ed, that is teaching how sex actually works and what protections you should use came with I believe 15 or 16. We only put condoms on dildos.

superior version

If Berlin is Detroit-Tier whats Cologne or Hamburg. Sweden?
Didn't Cologne even stop releasing that kind of Demographic some Years ago because it hit 38%?