ISIS

What's he actually gonna do about these cunts?

Nothing. The scary thing about ISIS is that if one of the leaders die, five more are right behind to take his place.

More funding.

Not fund and arm them.

He's going to defeat them just like he said. MAGA

Sell them more weapons

Call Putin and gang-nuke them until dead.

enjoy the show...
produce bombs ...
wait for a crusade?

>mudpeople killing mudpeople

oh no, the horror

Weren't his exact words "bomb the shit outta them"? That sounds good.

He doesn't have a plan. However, he is open to working with Russia on it. Russia has more stake in the region and more willingness to use direct military force. Just a willingness to cooperate with Russia at all gives him a massively increased chance to defeat ISIS. More importantly, the alternative was Hillary, whose actions at the state department were critical in arming and enhancing the influence of ISIS in the first place. The logical outcome of her policies would be to enhance the strength of ISIS while putting us in danger of getting into a proxy war with Russia. So while Trump was annoyingly vague about this, his approach puts us significantly closer to defeating ISIS than we were before.

Nothing. The only reason they exist at all is because of caring and bombing them. Who still hasn't got it, is a retard.

He will stop funding the FSA and let Putin clean up the country, I feel the Syrian war will be over within a year.

Not fund them
He will pull the u s out and leave it to Russia and Assad
Isis are fucking done mate

There is nothing he can do the are too strong
>Pic related breaks tiny American soldiers in half

And steal their oil right? So I'm guessing that means we're going to have middle-eastern colonies soon

Bomb the shit out of them.

Actually, taking Baghdadi in alive and trying him before the world would be a huge blow to Anti-western doomsday cults like Isis. For all intents and purposes it is a "state" just a fucking terrible one. Taking it's leader is both (and not "matrying" him ala Bin Laden) is a huge symbolic punch to the gut for their narrative.

Only reason we've ever been involved in the middle east, friend. Oil.

No, otherwise we wouldn't be so deep in debt. Now we can actually start profiting off of our conquests

>Gets shot
>Dies

A lot of wasted goat meat.

America's debt is a sham, user.

The private corporations make our money, not our government.

It's why the tax code originally had a 90% bracket.

Because providing jobs only cleared SOME of that before rather than all of it.

>Implying he can get shot
He will break you gun in half
Then what ?

Are they ninjas?

Ally with mother Russia and eradicate all of Islam

Why is a fat white ninja part of ISIS? Who the fuck is this man?

Actually it is not about oil per se, but to ensure that oil keeps being traded in US$.
That way the US can simply export their debts.

For example Bush Jr. and his cronies did not give a rat's tail about Saddam selling or not selling oil.
But he was adead man, the moment he spoke about switching from petrodollar to €, back in 2003.

A good start would be to stop sending them money and weapons

Get more gun. Duh.

More guns for him to break
That will amuse him
You just gotta realize it Amerika
You lost

All he has to do is sit back and claim honor for defeating ISIS. ISIS is already dying.

War to the knife.
War of extermination.
Holy war.

You know, Genocide.

Cool Iranian injected with synthol. He still has his humanity

Bomb the shit out of them

That doesn't even make sense. You're saying killing these people causes them to multiply or something? No, procreating is what allows them to multiply, and there is such a thing as killing enough of them that they become powerless. Takes 15 years to create a combat-ready male.

That whirring noise you hear? That's Curtis Lemay rotating in his grave. These chucklefucks drive around in marked vehicles, in open country and don't get clipped.

What is he going to do about them? Hopefully, blow them the fuck up. Bigly.

ISIS is fucked either way. They will soon lose mosul and offensive to retake raqa has already started. I give them max 6 months

I think he is definitely going to get pretty tough on extremism, which will be a good thing. And he'll also talk big, when there are problems, which will also be good. Probably, no one is getting deported for no reason right away.

Kim Dotcom is into some kinky shit...

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM

he's gonna bomb the shit of them and make them pay for it. it'll probably cost each victim an arm and a leg

ISIS as a coherent state is doomed. What worries me is the hundreds of sleeper agents they've been seeding across Europe among the refugees.

Nothing. Trump is going to be a pussy as a president.
In one year all this support for him in Sup Forums will turn on him.

Probably this. All the people talking about how much he loves Israel getting called shills.

Now look what happened, his cabinet is full of neocons and zionist jews lol. It's like they always say, "If voting changed anything it would be illegal."

I still wonder if Trump knows we fund ISIS though. He has to with what he's said at the debates about Russia coming in day one and blowing up 500 ISIS oil tankers, and then giving ISIS forewarning of our attack on Raqqah

Its not like they executing your citizen there.

I wish this would happen.

He is going to enact the Gingrich plan

You can't trial him, he haven't committed crimes against US citizens.

Stop funding them.

It's because we fund them and the pentagon has admitted a lot of those ISIS characters aren't even real. Fuck the other Baghdadi died twice and was arrested 3 or 4 times.

The entire thing is a sham.

Hang him like a common criminal.

Or hook up the caliph on krokadil and let him wonder the earth like Cain.

He's just now learning that they're on the US payroll.

We should meme them back to the stoneage!

what ever makes him the most money. buy oil from them probably

Would russia taking over syria really be that bad?

they're the only ones I can think of that would actually benefit from the occupation.

Shot by a 8 stone skinny assed 14 year old with a 30 year old AK. Artery in the leg, just bled out.

>"Holy shit just play it cool man, I'll just chop this head off and blend in"

Nuke mecca

Goddamn, sand niggers are so fucking aesthetically ugly.

Not hand them weapons.

Let the Russians go wild on them.

Join with Russia to fuck them up

He already did die