South Park comes out with sloppily editted and inconsistent episode

>South Park comes out with sloppily editted and inconsistent episode
>Matt & Trey had to work late overtime with their staff who probably resented them for their arrogance
>They will have to retcon Mr. Garrison as Trump or lose one of their biggest characters
Kek giveth, and Kek taketh away.

South Park fully sucks ballz this season.......

there was definitely sloppy editing and writing.

>putting real life politics into an episode

They got away with it in 08, and this time it came back to bite them in the ass.

>They didn't have two episodes prepared
>They 100% believed Hillary would win

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't prepare a backup script for a Trump victory. I thought that is exactly what they were trying to allude to with Memba Berries escaping to Jenner at the end of Fort Collins.

They have become so out of touch.

The while episode was a mess. I actually laughed more at them getting Trumoed than I did anything in the actual show

South Park has been terrible for years. It's time for these guys to hang it up

Anybody else notice that this season is incredibly boring? Just overall very little gags/jokes and low energy.

this
and this
Now that social norms don't exist to tear down, Trey and Matt are completely irrelevant

It's been like that ever since they insisted on making these series-long continuous plot lines.

Yeah its basically
>trump doesnt know what hes doing
>danish talk funny
>the new starwars sucked
>trolling is really mean u guise

I remember they used to cram so much into one episode. Now it seems like they're spreading out an episode's worth of plot across the entire season and adding filler.

I fucking love south park, and was enjoying the marathon yesterday, but HOLY fuck it reminded me just how much better all seasons but the current one and one before it were.

This season was straight up bad.

Season before that with PC principle was pretty weak.

Like I watched the Queef episode and its fucking fantastic.

Watched the Planetarium one as well.

They need to seriously fuck off and go back to the boys doing silly adventures.

At least they should completely nail the humor in the upcoming game, Stick of Truth was 10/10 for south park humor.

The episode was incredibly low tier. It screamed that they had absolutely no game plan for a Trump victory and it was very obvious that it was hastily edited to barely acknowledge it

It would have probably been Jenner under the bridge instead, with some other marginal scenes that got cut for time. Everything else would have played out the same, except for Randy flipping and the Memberberry vomit.

This. South Park has never been about continuity and shit. Much like Seth MacFarlane, Seth and Trey excel at short jokes that jab at contemporary events. They aren't story writers, and it's been showing the past few years when they've tried actually making stories and character arcs in their shit shows.

>South Park has been terrible for years

11 was the last good season imo, although there have been good episodes here and there since then. I too wish they would put it to rest and work on something else. I would much rather have a new movie or something than another shitty season of South Park.

People are saying shit like "Oh they poke fun at everyone.Trump supporters just cant take a joke" but its painfully obvious they're for Her.
Its so disappointing.

chekd

this actually freaks me out a little bit along with shillary's late concession speech, I don't think that (((they))) wanted trump to be president

>take a break for a week and don't even prepare for the idea that maybe the other of the (de facto) two candidates wins.

they used to have only 2 episodes connected to each other somehow, it was always individual stories in one episodes.
Now they make an entire fucking season into a soap opera.
Someone should call them out on being jew shillary shits, somehow.

they attack political corretness on the last 2 seasons, they are not alll that bad...they try, i think

This is their worst season ever. I gave up watching the third episode.

These guys shit out an episode in 2 days. Not writing a twin episode once every four years is just lazy and they deserved to get burnt for it.

Shows just how deluded all these liberals were. Their own fake polls and media bias were their undoing. They didnt even see it coming.

>They need to seriously fuck off and go back to the boys doing silly adventures.
this, something more in the vein of the first few seasons again would be perfect

well garrison was always crazy shit. i mean he was just a faggot-tier version of randy, and has been out of the show for ages before

> they have a jew trolling on the internet this season
> Cartman is getting more "likable"
i would say they are slowly doing a good job. libtards CAN overdose on the redpill

forgot pic

Cartman was a funny character because he was an obnoxious piece of psychotic shit.

Stop blabbering, fairy boy. Make me a cake.

Just like Hillary didn't have a concession speeech prepared.

>classic textbook example of my wife's son
>married to a stripper named Boogie
>negro father of wife's son regularly drops by to freeload and demand gibs
Boogie's Instagram is a goldmine
This is what happens when you partner up with a kike and give him 50% of the shekels while you produce 99% of the content.

this, it was such dumb bullshit. I stopped watching two weeks ago when they ended the ep with Hillary being told that the Danes would reveal her emails, when it seemed like maybe they would redeem themselves by finally unloading on her but obviously they didn't.

No wonder Colorado is so cucked, if everyone in the state has become as out of touch as them

this too

Glad I'm not the only one who saw the sloppy edits in this one--I'm guessing they were pretty sure Clinton was gonna win.

Instead they spliced this episode and it blew up in their face.

PLEASE stop making threads about this shitty show, it stopped being funny 10 seasons ago, but people don't want to accept that their good entertainment product has turned to something merely mediocre and excuse it with muh popculture potrayal.

>still under the impression those kikes are unbiased or objective in any way
It was quite obvious they're "progressive" libshits when they told working class whites to go fuck themselves, and that it's our job to fix third world countries for the apes.

most disjointed episode, Bill as the first Gentleman hinted that they didn't even have a contingency plan in terms of story for a garrison victory

Social norms do exist. Don't be silly.

They should have run with their original Hillary win episode, and then tagged on the end a reveal, that it was all a fevered dream of Hillary Clinton in a padded cell and straitjacket having lost her shit at fucking up the election so badly.

South Park is so fucking easy to make that they could have had a Trump winning episode made in advance. It just shows how much of Hill Shills they are.

Then what was the point of the week break

le kek

>this explains why South Park went to shit
>now you know you'll never, ever see South Park ridicule negroes or race-mixing because muh feels

Butters seems to be going full 1488 so maybe we'll get a status quo change

She pulled back her celebratory fireworks a day before the 8th, why would she not have prepared her losing speech?

The air the episode after the election. That was what the episode was about.

kek knows

>Matt Stone when he was married to a boon
pol got fucking hoodwinked

Holy shit I didn't realize he was literally a "my wife's son"-tier cuckold

That's horrid

I was so dissapointed in these guys when i founs this out

They should have a secret group of trolls who worship a frog diety called kek resurrect Trump

this
Shitpark is shit.

Last season was fucking amazing and spot on

This season is absolute fucking shit, they need to stop with this member berry shit and kyles dad trolling. They need to go back to just having new content each episode

member when southpark was good?

Butters is insufferable. I hate him. I just want the old South Park back.

They didn't pick sides and bank on one sides winning.

Yeah i member.
Its a cliche but 'simpsons did it'. Its just dragging on and on and on and its golden years are long past. They should just put both shows out of their misery

>Its wednesday morning, you wake up, have breakfast and know that the jews have lost.

Pretty good idea actually, probably better than sloppily patching together a new episode

>or lose one of their biggest characters
Why would they lose anything? Now they have the opportunity to write some President Garrison episodes.

>witness the epitome of cuckdom

Yeah, pretty much. If they had a decent Hillary win episode they should have run with it instead of serving up a half baked wankmuffin of an episode.

>that optimism

Who else here is a member of The Gentleman's Club?

>they didn't pick sides.
Top kek

His son looks like that Arabian clock kid

>they didnt remove the scene
>they just changed some lines

they are getting desperate

Just like Robert "Cucked so hard They call me the Raging Bullprepper" Deniro, Deniro has three sons that look nothing like him.

>when your daughter asks why daddy has to sleep in a shed

They did, but then they went on a love, peace and hugs for all grand speech.

Considering that PC is the cancer that needs to be killed, no reconciled with, they are really out of touch.

The kid looks smug to me
anyone else seein' this

true

there was so much they could have done with this season and its been such a waste of time. Now that the season is reaching its close, I gotta' admit that I don't think its very good.

They really played it safe in this season. I wish they went deeper into social justice warriors, and the role of the media.

but instead we got a season about nostalgia and trolls????? I think they were going for obscurity means creativity, but its just not working..

Perfect, barely would have required editing. Of course they aren't funny enough to come up with something like that

Someone tweet this to them just to rub it in

>mfw

I just can't get over that anybody is shocked by it, even if they expected Clinton would win. It seems to go beyond just being dumb enough to have confidence in polls, it's next-level delusion. To not even recognise Trump's win as a very real possibility that should be accounted for it's just so fucking absurd.

dīvide et īmpera
basic jewish tactics to gain control

>that hairloss
Think on the bright side: he can use his hair to insulate his cuck shed

show nobody watches anymore.

BIll and BIll was pretty funny.

The memberberries have been a great addition to south park characters. I don't think it's been that bad.

I think just like the Simpsons they're basically out of ideas for that kind of thing. So what we've got along that vein is pretty much all we'll ever have unfortunately.

>screenshot this
Mr Garrison will fake this own death and take his teacher position back.
In the future you will watch more movies and videos about the murder of Donald Trump or a another president on TV. (((They))) want to persuade some sicko to kill Trump.

They already did race mixing. did you not see the episode about the new black girl in school?

Who would have thought that this guys were such cucks. The show has always been pretty red pilled.

They are sheltered from reality because they lived too long amongst the prime cucks at SF, they just don't realize they are out of the loop now.

They didn't?

IIRC the Presidential episode was about Obama being a ruse to rob a museum.

>dumb faggots made a cast regular take on the role of Trump because they never thought he'd win now they're fucked and have no schoolteacher or President Trump.

He meant in 2008. They had 2 versions of the episode done; this year they were sure Hill was going to win

Idk they did well with the book of mormon

>negro father of wife's son regularly drops by to freeload and demand gibs
This can't possibly be true.

her 20 twitter writers were behind schedule

>when you turn over creative control to a used up coalburner stripper
this is why you'll never see any redpills on South Park

They've said they hate all their work prior to season 4.

Should use memberberries to meme matt and trey into depression.
Fuck those faggots. They killed their creation and deserve to get ridiculed for it.