What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/clinton-wikileaks-update-bernie-sanders-may-have-been-pressured-leaked-emails-suggest-2442591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They think 74 year commie jew would beat Trump
WEW LAD

i wonder if an unbiased DNC would have been enough for a sanders primary victory

either way, we really dodged a bullet there. he would have won the rust belt.

He definitely would have.

Trump won because he won over the working class in the rust belt states and the Democrats who were sick of Hillary's corruption.

Bernie has been working longer and harder for the working class than any other candidate, and he's a lot cleaner than Trump even after decades in politics.

Sanders supporters are delusional low information voters, they think that the millennial vote would have propelled him forward despite the fact that we just watched the millennial vote lose the general election.

Trump won on his promise to bring back middle class production jobs, Sanders could make the same promise but nobody wants those jobs if half of their income would go to the federal government.Trump still would have got the working class white vote and therefore the election.

you bastid

He definitely would have. Bernie didn't have negative approval ratings and would have sapped most of the Stein and Johnson votes (as a lot of Johnson votes were protests against Hillary, he sapped more from Hillary than from Trump)

>Bernie has been working longer and harder
Leaf please, Bernie hasn't worked a single day in his life. He is no representation for working-class and communists will never be.

Nobody is saying the millenia vote would give sanders the election

It's the working class and the rustbelt that bernie would have won over

Bernie also does a much better job of keeping the SJWs in check, he hasn't been fully taken over by them like Hillary

>Trump still would have got the working class white vote and therefore the election.

Possible, but not likely.

Not sure if bantz or can't read.

I bantz of course.
Digits confirm me.

This is disgustingly stupid.

Dismissing Bernie Sanders in spite of his strength, shows how out of touch was Hillary (just like the rest of the establishment). He could clearly see the huge proportion of people that the Democrats have ignored and sneered for years.

Sanders perfectly counters Trump. He's alos anti-establishment, also against trade deals. But Sanders would point out Trump's tax plan makes no sense and only helps the billionaire class over most Americans.

>i wonder if an unbiased DNC would have been enough for a sanders primary victory

Honestly? No. Nig-nogs in the South and Latinos everywhere LOVE Clinton. Winning just 15% of the vote in South Carolina ended Sanders' campaign. It limped on and won some other states but it could never make back the deficit of the South. The primary rigging makes a nice scape goat. Sanders and others pointed out that these votes are in states that the Dems had no hope of winning in the General. That got ignored. Like everything Sanders says he was proven 100% right.

I thought Bernie supporters were dumber then Hillarys, but me being a white Trump supporter i realized that supporting myself and family with zero government assistance made me a racist bigot. Bernie is a fucking douchebag, and anyone who supported him is a cancer to American ideals. The means to no end.

>But Sanders would point out Trump's tax plan makes no sense and only helps the billionaire class over most Americans.
And Trump would point out how much taxes would need to be raised for "free" college and healthcare. Bernie would go full Trudeau and wouldn't fight back as much as he should, and Trump would decimate him more than he did Hillary.

Things would have been so much worse if bernie sanders became president.

This. Stefan BTFO sanders earlier, mobilizing against him would have been fucking simple.

>muh polls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you learnt nothing you fucking leaf?

I'm glad whoever made that image put "beats" in there three times. I would have never understood otherwise.

B-but CNN and FOX said they were sorry and are offering solutions to why they were wrong. It was the racist whitelash!!

Bernie never beat Trump and we will never see if he would unless Bernie lives until 2020, is healthy enough to run, and wants to run for the Democrats

Trump would have had 3 debates and a hundred campaign stops to attack Sanders' proposed +14 trillion dollar spending plan and how much he would actually need to raise taxes, on the working class, to balance the budget.

Just look at how Republicans did better than ANYBODY including Sup Forums suspected on Trump's ticket, the momentum he harnessed was very much unique to him

Sanders beating trump?

Fuck no, hid a complete moron when it comes to economic policy. Trump would have destroyed him.

He couldn't even properly debate Hillary, what makes you think trump wouldn't have walked all over him.

meme magic

Yeah, just like how experts said Trump's economic plan would cost jobs and increase the deficit.

That didn't stop Trump from winning, so let's not pretend Bernie's economic plan would automatically cost him the election.

>He couldn't even properly debate Hillary

Actually, Hillary's campaign blackmailed him, which is why he came off as weak during the debate.

ibtimes.com/clinton-wikileaks-update-bernie-sanders-may-have-been-pressured-leaked-emails-suggest-2442591

>Emails published by WikiLeaks over the weekend revealed an “agreement” between the campaigns of U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders.

>The emails showed top Clinton campaign aides discussing how to control what the Vermont senator said about the former secretary of state during the primary race using the “leverage” they had over him.

Sanders wouldnt have had the WOMAN CARD so he would do even worse

No, it wouldn't just be the economic plan, it would be his weakness in general. It's like when he got kicked off his own stage by BLM. Trump would find weakness like that and attack it relentlessly while Bernie would either take a "Kill 'em with kindness" pansy attitude and get BTFO or do what Hillary did and call out supposed "racism", "sexism", "homophobia", and "xenophobia" and still get BTFO.

>kicked off his own stage by BLM

You mean when Soros planned to undermine Bernie and help Hillary with paid demonstrators?

But the recent pro-Bernie polls have been conducted in a situation where Bernie was not nominee and didn't campaign for president and therefore they are completely and utterly useless in determining whether or not he could have won

Probably was done in agreement with Sanders. All the fucking kikes work together. You should know this. Bernie knew he would never be president. He was in on the Jewish plan all along.

they dun goofed, hillary the dyke should have been scissors

they have shit for brains.
they meant they have shit for brains.
Bernie would be BTFO even harder than Hillary.